Posted DatePosted 1 week ago Number of views391 viewsShareShow more optionsSaveSave Software Test Engineer at Wipro Limited Easy Apply
Wipro Requirement As a technical, hands-on Test Engineer, your job is to participate in the manual and automation testing of various web-based projects that integrate over various systems, including cloud-based and on-prem proprietary applications, Microsoft Outlook, mobile applications, DocuSign, and complex API and service-based integrations.
Your role will be that of a “full-stack” Test Engineer – someone who has a strong appreciation and skill in manual/exploratory testing with the exceptional capability of writing automated and performance tests (time and training is allotted after hiring to learn our automation framework and language of choice – node.js).
• Deep quality assurance experience and a passion for delivering high quality software.
• Proven examples of building automation frameworks and scripts.
• Working proficiency of at least one programming language.
• Experience using Selenium (or similar open source testing tools).
• Can move quickly and independently.
• 4+ years of experience is required.
• Needs to be comfortable with both manual and automation testing.
• We work in a Mac environment, so having Mac experience is a plus but having the ability to adapt quickly will suffice.
Desirable skills for this role:
• Understanding of Node.js, NPM Scripting, Selenium and Webdriver.io to work on our end-to-end, API and performance testing framework.
• Understanding of Git version control including branch strategy. Familiarity with GitLab, GitLab CI, Docker and Jenkins for CI/CD is preferred but not required.
• Ability and confidence to peer-review code for quality, cleanliness, and general best practices.
• Understanding of client/server applications and microservice architecture, and the ability to test highly-complex integrated systems and data.
• Experience with using Fiddler or Wireshark, Postman, Browser DevTools, CLIs. Any similar experience is acceptable for manual testing and analysis needing to be performed in the role.
• Desire to work closely with an agile development team, but also collaborate regularly with other test engineers across projects to mature testing practices.
“Candidates for this role must possess work authorization which does not (and will not in the future) require sponsorship by an employer.”
Ø Equal Employment Opportunity: All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.