WBHRB Recruitment 2020 For Medical Officer, 1371 Vacancies
Post Name: Medical Officer
No of vacancy: 1371
Job Type: Full Time
Location: West Bengal
Last Date: 29 June 2020
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below for WBHRB Recruitment 2020 For Medical Officer
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for this WBHRB Recruitment 2020 For Medical Officer
|Post Date :||15 June 2020|
|Application Start Date||19 June 2020|
|Last Date :||29 June 2020|
|Exam/Interview Date :|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for this WBHRB Recruitment 2020 For Medical Officer
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board for this WBHRB Recruitment 2020 For Medical Officer
GN 31, Sector-V, Salt Lake, Kolkata – 700091 www.wbhrb.in
Advt. No. R/MO(Sp.)/ 02 (1)/1/2020
Posts of Medical Officer (Specialist)
Government of India invites online applications from Indian Citizen and such other nationals as declared eligible for recruitment to the Posts of Medical Officer (Specialist) in different peripheral Health Institution under the Department of Health & Family Welfare, Government of West Bengal.
Only online registration of Application shall be allowed on the website ( www.wbhrb.in ) between 19.06. 2020 to
29.06.2020 (before 8 pm)
Posts are temporary but likely to be permanent in future.
The relevant rules and necessary particulars are stated in the following paragraph:
A candidate should verify from the notified rules that he/ she is eligible. The conditions prescribed cannot be relaxed. The recruitment shall be made by selection, but where a large number of applications are received, as a result of Advertisement, the Board may, for the purpose of short-listing, hold a preliminary examination.
Scale of Pay with Grade Pay : As per WBS(ROPA) Rules,2019 in Pay Matrix Level-16 read with F.D. Memo No. 5562- F(P).dated 25.09.2019, in the corresponding Pay Band (PB-4A of Rs. 15,600-42,000/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/- as per WBS(ROPA) Rules,2009 read with F.D. Memo No. 961-F(P). dated 07.02.2011. for this WBHRB Recruitment 2020 For Medical Officer
- Whether higher initial pay admissible and the limit, if any : X
- Dearness allowance admissible : Yes
- Any other allowance admissible : N.P.P. and other allowances as per Govt. Rules
- Total minimum emoluments : Rs. 67,970/- p.m.(including NPA and excluding HRA)
Anticipated Vacancies WBHRB Recruitment 2020 For Medical Officer:
|General Medicine||General Surgery||Gynae &Obs.||Anaesthesia||Opthalmology||Otorhinolaryngology||Dermatology||Pathology||Biochemistry||Microbiology||Paediatric Medicine||Orthopaedic Surgery||Oncology||Radiodiagnosis||Psychiatry||Medicolegal|
Qualification for WBHRB Recruitment 2020 For Medical Officer:
MBBS degree included in the First Schedule OR Second Schedule OR Part II of the Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) with a recognized and requisite Post Graduate Qualification in the respective Speciality and registration as Medical Practitioners in the Medical Council of India, OR any State Medical Council provided that the Candidate, if appointed, must register his/her name in the West Bengal Medical Council within 6 months of joining the West Bengal Health Service.
Age: Not more than 40 Years as on 1st. January, 2020, relaxable for 2(two) years for otherwise well qualified and experienced candidates :
Provided the age relaxation may be given to such Doctors who have served under this State Government, to an extent equivalent to the period of such regular service, subject to a maximum of 5 (five) years;
Provided further that the age relaxation may be given to such Doctors who have served under this State Government, on contractual basis, to an extent equivalent to the period of such service, subject to a maximum of 3 (three) years;
Provided further that the age may also be relaxable by 5 years for the candidates belonging to the categories of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes and Ex-Servicemen as per Government Rules OR Orders for the time being in force.
NOTE for WBHRB Recruitment 2020 For Medical Officer:
- The Candidate has to upload the Medical Council Registration Certificate;
- The applicant must be a citizen of India or such a person of other nationality as declared eligible by Govt. of India;
- Age as recorded in Madhyamik or equivalent certificate, shall only be acceptable;
- In-Service Candidates are also eligible to apply;
- The claim of candidates for relaxation of age as a regular /contractual Govt. employee should be proved by a certificate from the appropriate authority showing the period of candidate’s continuous service under the Government of West Bengal and the same should be furnished when called
Fee : Candidate must submit online the application fee amounting to Rs. 210/- (Rupees two hundred ten only) by Net Banking only in any Bank participating in the GRIPS ( Govt. Receipt Portal System ), Govt. of West Bengal at the Government Receipt Head of Account: ‘ 0051-00-104-002-16’.
It may please be noted that after making payment to Bank, Candidate has to log in to the website with the log in ID & Password, already provided to him/her after registration through SMS/ Email for payment verification and filling up the Page 2 of the Application Form. for this WBHRB Recruitment 2020 For Medical Officer
Money order, Cheque, Bank Draft, Cash etc. shall not be acceptable.
No application shall be considered unless accompanied by the requisite application fee excepting Candidates belonging to SC/ST category of West Bengal and persons with disabilities specified under Disabilities Rule, 1999 (certificates obtained before the Advertisement date), who need not pay any fee. Such exemption of fee is, however, not applicable to any OBC (category A or B) candidate.
No claim for refund of the fee shall be entertained nor shall it be held in reserved for any other examination.
WBHRB Recruitment 2020 For Medical Officer Application received after the closing date shall be rejected.
In case, any of the statements made in the application found subsequently false, his/ her candidature shall be liable to cancellation, and even if appointed to a post on the results of this examination, his/ her appointment shall be liable to be terminated. Willful suppression of any material fact shall also be similarly dealt with.
Candidate should take particular note that entries to his/her application submitted to the Board must be made correctly against all the items, which shall be treated as final and no alteration and addition in this regard shall be entertained after full submission of the application. Application not duly filled in or found incomplete or defective in any respect or without fee shall be liable to rejection.
Candidate must fulfill the essential qualification by the closing date. For this WBHRB Recruitment 2020 For Medical Officer
All information regarding recruitment (how to apply, how to make payment, date of examination/ interview etc.) to the post, will be available time to time in the Board Website.
Particulars and Certificates required WBHRB Recruitment 2020 For Medical Officer:
- A candidate claiming to be S.C./S.T./O.B.C. must have a certificate in support of his/her claim from a competent authority of West Bengal as specified below [vide the West Bengal SCs and STs (Identification) Act, 1994 and SCs /STs Welfare Department order No. 261-TW/EC/MR-103/94 dated 06.04.1995 read with B.C.W. Department Order No. 6320-BCH/MR-84/10 dated 09.2010]:
- In the District, the Sub-Divisional Officer of the Sub-Division concerned, and
- In Kolkata, Collector of Kolkata, 11 N.S. Road, Kolkata – 700001
No claim for being a member of the SC, ST and OBC or a Person with Disability shall be entertained after submission of the application. For this WBHRB Recruitment 2020 For Medical Officer
- Persons with Disabilities (Physically handicapped) [ 40% and above ] must have a certificate from an appropriate Medical Board [vide West Bengal Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Rules, 1999]
- The West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) may require such further proof or particulars from the candidates as it may consider necessary and may make enquiries regarding. For WBHRB Recruitment 2020 For Medical Officer
Original Certificates relating to citizenship (by registration), age, qualifications, caste (SC/ST/BC), Physical disability (40% and above) shall have to be submitted, when the WBHRB asks for. If any candidate fails to furnish any certificate or any other relevant document or information relating to his/her candidature within the time specified by the Board, his/her claim for allotment shall be passed over without further reference to the candidate.
A candidate should note that his/ her admission to the Examination/ Interview shall be deemed provisional subject to determination of his/ her eligibility in all respects. If at any stage, even after issue of the letter of appointment a candidate is found ineligible for admission to this Examination, his/ her candidature shall be cancelled without further reference to him/ her.
Canvassing: Any attempt on the part of candidate to enlist support for his/ her application shall disqualify for appointment.
Applicants need not send any Print out/ hard copy.
Important Dates for WBHRB Recruitment 2020 For Medical Officer:
Website Link open – For on-line Registration of Applications
19.06. 2020 to 29.06.2020 (before 8 PM )
Last date of full submission of Form
29.06.2020 (before 8 PM
Note: – The Candidate is advised in his/her own interest to apply Online. Application Form should be submitted much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid congestion on Web-Server on account of heavy load on internet/website.
Candidates are requested to follow the website (www.wbhrb.in) time to time for any update information.
Distribution Pattern of Marks WBHRB Recruitment 2020 For Medical Officer:
- For MBBS degree included in the First Schedule OR Second Schedule OR Part II of the Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956: 25 Marks
- For experience as House Staff ( minimum period of 6 months) : 10 Marks
- For having Post Graduate Qualification in the respective Speciality : 40 Marks(maximum) [ for Degree : 40 marks ; for Diploma : 20 marks]
- For having Working Experience in Govt/Private .Sector : FM- 10 (Max) [6 mths to 1 yr- 5 & > 1 yr- 10 marks] [Working Experience in Other Sector (> 1 YR) : 05 marks ]
- Interview : 15 marks(max.)
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for this WBHRB Recruitment 2020 For Medical Officer
FAQs For This WBHRB Recruitment 2020 For Medical Officer
What is WBHRB?
How to Apply for WBHRB Recruitment 2020 For Medical Officer?
Only online registration of Application shall be allowed on the website ( www.wbhrb.in ) between 19.06. 2020 to 29.06.2020 (before 8 pm) Posts are temporary but likely to be permanent in future.
What are the salary of this Jobs?
As per WBS(ROPA) Rules,2019 in Pay Matrix Level-16 read with F.D. Memo No. 5562- F(P).dated 25.09.2019, in the corresponding Pay Band (PB-4A of Rs. 15,600-42,000/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/- as per WBS(ROPA) Rules,2009 read with F.D. Memo No. 961-F(P). dated 07.02.2011.
how many vacancy open right now?
There are total 1371 vacancies open right now