VC Bank recruitment 2020 for 30 Probationary officers Applications are invited for appointment to the Post of Probationary officers (Asst Managers) in The Visakhapatnam Cooperative Bank Ltd., Visakhapatnam.
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification Full details are given below For VC Bank recruitment 2020 for 30 Probationary officers
Qualification, Eligibility, and Age Limit & Relaxation:
Number of Vacancies: 30.
Pay Scale & emoluments.
The candidates will be in probation for two years. They will be rotated in different branches during their probation period. During probation a consolidated Pay of Rs.25,000/- will be given . After satisfactory completion of Probation period they will be fixed in the scale given below:
14900-480-17300-560-20100-650-23350-760-27150-880-33310. The total initial emolument will be around Rs.31, 000/-.
During the probation period, they will undergo training, during which tests will be conducted. On satisfactory performance in such tests, and basing on the reports of their higher officers, they will be considered for confirmation.
- The candidate must be a 1ST Class Graduates from recognized university.
- Candidate should have proficiency in speaking, writing and reading English and Telugu languages.
- Computer Knowledge is required.
- The age of the applicant should be Minimum 20 and up to Maximum 30 Years as on 31-12-2020. (Should have born between 01-01-1991 to 31-12-2000 both days inclusive)
- Staff working in The Visakhapatnam Cooperative Bank Ltd., can also apply if there are otherwise
The application fee is Rs.900/- (including GST) which is not refundable.
The Visakhapatnam Cooperative Bank ltd. is at present having branches in Andhra Pradesh & Telangana states. Hence selected candidates will be posted in these two states. However as the Bank is likely to expand
to other states also, the candidates should be prepared to work in any place in the Area operations of the Bank.
Bank Transaction charges for online Payment of fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
Read More Jobs:
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for VC Bank recruitment 2020 for 30 Probationary officers
Selection Procedure of VC Bank recruitment 2020 for 30 Probationary officers
The selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of Online Test /Examination and interview. The Online Test/Examination will be conducted in English. All the Eligible Candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for an Online Test/Examination, which will comprise the following
- Online Test /Examination marks : 150 marks & interview -25 marks;
- There shall be Negative Marking for Wrong answers:
- Online Test/Examination question contents would be as under:
|S.No||Name of the Tests (Objective)||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of exam||Time allotted for each test|
|1.||General English||50||50||English||50 Minutes|
|2.||Reasoning Ability, Computer Aptitude and General Banking||50||50||English||50 Minutes|
|3.||Quantative Aptitude||50||50||English||50 Minutes|
How to Apply/ Application Procedure
- APPLICATION REGISTRATION
- PAYMENT OF FEES
- DOCUMENT SCAN AND UPLOAD
Candidates can apply online only during the dates indicates at the beginning and no other mode of application will be accepted.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BEFORE REGISTRATION
Before applying online, candidates should-
scan their :
- photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- signature (with black ink)
- left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
- a hand written declaration (on a white paper with black ink) (text given below) ensuring that the all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given in Point-C page no.6 to this Advertisement.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged. (If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb for applying.)
The text for the hand written declaration is as follows –
“I, (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- The above mentioned hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s hand writing and in English only. If it is written and uploaded by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid. (In the case of Visually Impaired candidates who cannot write may get the text of declaration typed and put their left hand thumb impression below the typed declaration and upload the document as per specifications.)
Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Bank may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
- Candidates to go to the www.vcbl.in (Bank’s website) and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information
LetusdoAlways tries to give the Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as the Most recent Job-Related Post. Follow our public Job Portal. Government’s latest work; Interview website for current work and mock Test.
Thank you Click on the official alert button to read the free notification message. Click on the Apply button below to apply for a job offer on the official website. Click the download button to see the official notification button.
Note: The above material VC Bank recruitment 2020 for 30 Probationary officers is for informational purposes only. https://Letusdo.in/ is not a recruitment agency or job Provider. https://Letusdo.in/ is a media company that provides preliminary information about various recruits in India. Job seekers are asked to visit the official website of the organization/department for complete details and questions.
नोट: उपरोक्त सामग्री केवल सूचना के उद्देश्यों के लिए है। https://Letusdo.in/ एक भर्ती एजेंसी या नौकरी प्रदाता नहीं है। https://Letusdo.in/ एक मीडिया कंपनी है जो भारत में विभिन्न भर्तियों के बारे में प्रारंभिक जानकारी प्रदान करती है। नौकरी चाहने वालों को पूर्ण विवरण और प्रश्नों के लिए संगठन / विभाग की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर जाने के लिए कहा जाता है।