UPSC Recruitment Exam 2020 for CDSI Apply Now The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
Mere issue of Admission Certificate to the candidate will not imply that his candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission.
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification Full details are given below For UPSC Recruitment Exam 2020 for CDSI Apply Now
Qualification, Eligibility, and Age Limit & Relaxation:
- For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai — Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy—Degree in Engineering from a recognised
- For Air Force Academy—Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
Graduates with first choice as Army/Navy/Air Force are to submit proof of Graduation/provisional certificates on the date of commencement of the SSB Interview at the SSB.
Candidates who are studying in the final year/semester Degree course and have yet to pass the final year degree examination can also apply provided candidate should not have any present backlog upto the last semester / year for which results have been declared upto the time of submission of application and they will be required to submit proof of passing the degree examination at the time of commencement of course to reach the IHQ of MoD (Army), Rtg ‘A’, CDSE Entry, West Block III, R. K. Puram, New Delhi-110066 in case of IMA/SSC first choice candidates and Naval HQ “DMPR” (OI & R Section), Room No. 204, ‘C’ Wing, Sena Bhawan, New Delhi-110011 in case of Navy first choice candidates and PO3(A)/Air Headquarters, ‘J’ Block, Room No. 17, Opp. Vayu Bhawan, Motilal Nehru Marg, New Delhi-110 106 in case of Air Force first choice candidates by the following dates failing which their candidature will stand cancelled :
- For admission to IMA on or before 1st January, 2022, Indian Naval Academy on or before 1st January, 2022 and Air Force Academy on or before 13th November, 2021.
- For admission to Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai on or before 1st April, 2022.
Candidates possessing professional and technical qualifications which are recognised by government as equivalent to professional and technical degrees would also be eligible for admission to the examination.
In exceptional cases the Commission may treat a candidate, who does not possess any of the qualifications prescribed in this rule as educationally qualified provided
that he/she possesses qualifications, the standard of which in the opinion of the Commission, justifies his/her admission to the examination.
NOTE I : Candidates, who have yet to pass their degree examination will be eligible only if they are studying in the final year of degree examination. Those candidates who have yet to qualify in the final year Degree Examination and are allowed to appear in the UPSC Examination should note that this is only a special concession given to them. They are required to submit proof of passing the Degree Examination by the prescribed date and no request for extending this date will be entertained on the grounds of late conduct of basic qualifying University Examination, delay in declaration of results or any other ground whatsoever. Candidates who are studying in the final year/semester degree course are required to submit at the time of SSB interview a bonafide certificate issued by University/College stating that they will be able to submit their proof of passing the graduation degree examination by the specified date, failing which their candidature will be cancelled.
NOTE II : Candidates who are debarred by the Ministry of Defence from holding any type of commission in the Defence Services shall not be eligible for admission to the examination and if admitted, their candidature will be cancelled.
NOTE III : In the event of Air Force candidates being suspended from Flying training for failure to learn flying, they would be absorbed in the Navigation/Ground Duty (Non Tech) Branches of the IAF. This will be subject to availability of vacancies and fulfilling the laid down qualitative requirements.
Candidates must be physically fit according to physical standards for admission to Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2021 as per guidelines given in Appendix-IV.
- Nationality: A candidate must be unmarried and must either be:
- a Citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii) and (iii) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Certificate of eligibility will, however, not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary, may be admitted to the examination provisionally subject to the necessary certificate being given to him/her by the Govt. before declaration of result by UPSC.
- Age Limits, Sex and Marital Status :
- For IMA—Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 1998 and not later than 1st January, 2003 only are eligible.
- For Indian Naval Academy—Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 1998 and not later than 1st January, 2003 only are eligible.
- For Air Force Academy—
20 to 24 years as on 1st January, 2022 i.e. born not earlier than 2nd January, 1998 and not later than 1st January, 2002 (Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and
current Commercial Pilot Licence issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable upto 26 yrs.
i.e. born not earlier than 2nd January, 1996 and not later than 1st January, 2002 only are eligible.
Note: Candidate below 25 years of age must be unmarried. Marriage is not permitted during training. Married candidates above 25 years of age are eligible to apply but during training period they will neither be provided married accommodation nor can they live with family out of the premises.
- For Officers’ Training Academy—(SSC Course for men) unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 1997 and not later than 1st January, 2003 only are eligible.
- For Officers’ Training Academy—(SSC Women Non-Technical Course) Unmarried women, issueless widows who have not remarried and issueless divorcees (in possession of divorce documents) who have not remarried are eligible. They should have been born not earlier than 2nd January, 1997 and not later than 1st January, 2003.
NOTE : Male divorcee/widower candidates cannot be treated as unmarried male for the purpose of their admission in IMA/INA/AFA/OTA, Chennai courses and accordingly they are not eligible for these courses.
The date of birth accepted by the Commission is that entered in the Matriculation/Secondary School Examination Certificate or in a certificate recognised by an Indian University as equivalent to Matriculation or in an extract from a Register of Matriculates maintained by a University, which extract must be certified by the proper authority of the University or in the Matriculation/Secondary School Examination or an equivalent examination certificate. These certificates are required to be submitted only after the declaration of the result of the written part of the examination. No other document relating to age like horoscopes, affidavits, birth extracts from Municipal Corporation, service records and the like will be accepted.
The expression Matriculation/Secondary School Examination Certificate in this part of the instruction includes the alternative certificates mentioned above.
Sometimes the Matriculation/Secondary School Examination Certificate does not show the date of birth, or only shows the age by completed years or completed years and months. In such cases a candidate must send in addition to the self attested/certified copy of Matriculation/Secondary School Examination Certificate a self attested/certified copy of a certificate from the Headmaster/Principal of the Institution from where he/she passed the Matriculation/Secondary School Examination showing the date of his/her birth or exact age as recorded in the Admission Register of the Institution.
- The candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees two hundred only) [except SC/ST candidates and those specified in Note-2 of Point 4 (Fee) of the Notice who are exempted from payment of fee] either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using any Visa/Master/ Rupay Credit/Debit Card.
Read More Jobs:
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for UPSC Recruitment Exam 2020 for CDSI Apply Now
Selection Procedure of UPSC Recruitment Exam 2020 for CDSI Apply Now
test and Interviews
How to Apply/ Application Procedure
- Candidates are required to apply online by using the website http://upsconline.nic.in Brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form have been given in the Appendix-II (A). Detailed instructions are available on the above mentioned website.
- The Commission has introduced the facility of withdrawal of Application for those candidates who do not want to appear for the Examination. In this regard, Instructions are mentioned in Appendix-II (B) of this Examination Notice.
- Candidate should have details of one Photo ID Card viz. Aadhaar Card/Voter Card/PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Any other Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government. The details of this Photo ID Card will have to be provided by the candidate while filling up the online application form. The candidates will have to upload a scanned copy of the Photo ID whose details have been provided in the online application by him/her. This Photo ID Card will be used for all future referencing and the candidate is advised to carry this Photo ID Card while appearing for Examination/Personality Test/SSB.
- The Online Applications can be filled upto 17th November, 2020 till 6:00 PM.
- The online Applications can be withdrawn from 24.11.2020 to 30.11.2020 till
6.00 PM. Detailed instructions regarding withdrawal of Applications is available at Appendix-II (B).
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information
LetusdoAlways tries to give the Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as the Most recent Job-Related Post. Follow our public Job Portal. Government’s latest work; Interview website for current work and mock Test.
Thank you Click on the official alert button to read the free notification message. Click on the Apply button below to apply for a job offer on the official website. Click the download button to see the official notification button.
Note: The above material is for informational purposes only. https://Letusdo.in/ is not a recruitment agency or job Provider. https://Letusdo.in/ is a media company that provides preliminary information about various recruits in India. Job seekers are asked to visit the official website of the organization/department for complete details and questions.
नोट: उपरोक्त सामग्री केवल सूचना के उद्देश्यों के लिए है। https://Letusdo.in/ एक भर्ती एजेंसी या नौकरी प्रदाता नहीं है। https://Letusdo.in/ एक मीडिया कंपनी है जो भारत में विभिन्न भर्तियों के बारे में प्रारंभिक जानकारी प्रदान करती है। नौकरी चाहने वालों को पूर्ण विवरण और प्रश्नों के लिए संगठन / विभाग की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर जाने के लिए कहा जाता है।