Thsti Recruitment for Lab Technician 2020, 01 Vacancies
Post Name: LAb Technician
No of vacancy: 01
Job Type: Temporary
Last Date: 05 July 2020
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below For Thsti Recruitment for Lab Technician 2020
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for Thsti Recruitment for Lab Technician 2020
|Post Date :||24 June 2020|
|Application Start Date||24 June 2020|
|Last Date :||05 July 2020|
|Exam/Interview Date :||Update Soon|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for Thsti Recruitment for Lab Technician 2020
Translational Health Science And Technology Institute Thsti Recruitment for Lab Technician 2020
- Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) is an autonomous Institute of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology, of India. The institute is an integral part of the interdisciplinary NCR Biotech Science Cluster located at Faridabad, and is designed as a dynamic, interactive organization with the mission to conduct innovative translational research and to develop research collaborations across disciplines and professions to translate concepts into tangible products to improve human health. For Thsti Recruitment for Lab Technician 2020
- THSTI has several inter-institutional collaborations and connectivity with industry supported by well-trained teams of research and laboratory This foundation has helped pursuit of thematic research programmes which can be broadly categorized as, (a) Infection and Immunology (b) Maternal and Child Health, (c) Non communicable disease d) Multidisciplinary clinical and translational research. These will be strengthened by four core facilities which are under development, viz. Small Animal Facility, Data Management Center, Biorepository and Bioassay Laboratory that will serve the research programmes of THSTI and other academic and industrial partners.
- This recruitment is to fill up under the project entitled ”Translational Research Consortium for Establishing Platform Technologies to Support Prophylactic and Therapeutic Strategies for Dengue. Thsti Recruitment for Lab Technician 2020
— Discovery to Proof-of-Concept.
- The eligibility criteria for the posts is as under For Thsti Recruitment for Lab Technician 2020:
|S. No.||Name of the Position / No. of Position / Naximum monthly consolidated emolument*/ Age Limit||Ninimum Qualification and experience||Desirable Qualification and Experience|
|01.||Lab Technician One position Upto Rs. 20,000/- 30 years||Bachelor of Science any field of life science with at least 2 year of experience||Experience of working in wet laboratories, preparing media, gel, plasmid isolation. Preference will be given to applicants with experience in basic microbiology (bacterial culture) and molecular biology (PCR, western blot, DNA gel etc)|
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS for Thsti Recruitment for Lab Technician 2020:
- The appointment will be made initially on contract for a period of one year with initial probation period of six months that may be extended at the discretion of the competent authority.
- All educational, professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized Board/UniVersity.
- The experience requirement specified shall be experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
- Persons working in Govt. / PSUs / autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel or produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of Interview/ presentation.
- The age limit, qualification, experience and other requirements may be relaxed at the discretion of the competent authority, in case of candidates who are otherwise suitable. In case candidates are not found suitable for the posts notified, they can be offered lower post/ lower emoluments on the recommendation of the Selection Committee. For Thsti Recruitment for Lab Technician 2020
- Age and other relaxations for direct recruits and departmental candidates: 1. By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities. 2. By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities. 3. For Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) falling under the following categories : (i) UR – 10 years, ii) OBC – 13 years (iii) SC/ST – 15 years 4. For Ex- servicemen upto the extent of service rendered in defence forces (Army, Navy & Air force) plus 3 years provided they have put in a minimum of 6 months attested service. 5. Age is relaxable for Government servants up to 5 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government, from time to time 6. There is no upper age limit for the Institute employees who are treated as departmental candidates.
- Number of positions may vary depending upon the requirement at the time of interview/skill test.
- All results will be published on our website and all communications will be only through email.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Procedure for filling online application:
- Before filling up the online application, keep the following documents handy:
- A soft copy of your passport size photo and signature. (onlyjpeg/jpg/png format)
- A comprehensive CV (PDF format only) containing details of qualification, positions held, professional experience/distinctions etc.
- The documents in support of educational qualification and experience (PDF format only) as mentioned below: For Thsti Recruitment for Lab Technician 2020
Matriculation Mark sheet Intermediate Mark sheet Graduation Degree/Mark Sheet
Post-Graduation Degree/Mark Sheet (if any) Relevant experience certificates
Caste/Disability certificate in the format prescribed by the Govt. of India, if applicable
- Application fee is to be deposited online as per details given below:
After submitting the application, you will be automatically redirected to the dashboard wherein you will be required to click on “Pay Online” button in order to proceed for payment.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking/UPI.
- Once payment is made, no correction/modification is possible.
- Candidates are requested to keep a copy of provisional receipt for future reference.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances. For Thsti Recruitment for Lab Technician 2020
- The eligible and interested candidates may apply online at the Institute’s website www.thsti.res.in/career.Applications through any other mode will not be accepted.
- On successful submission of your application, an auto-generated email containing the reference number will be sent to the email address provided. Please keep a note of the reference number for future correspondence.
- Candidates are required to keep a printout of the online application form by using the print button on the dashboard for future reference.
- Candidates must ensure that he/she fulfils all eligibility criteria as stipulated in the advertisement. If it is found that he/she does not fulfil the stipulated criteria, the candidature will be cancelled. For Thsti Recruitment for Associate 2020
§ Incomplete applications shall be summarily rejected and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained. For Thsti Recruitment for Lab Technician 2020
- Candidates are requested to use Google Chrome internet browser for best results in submission of online application.
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for Thsti Recruitment for Lab Technician 2020
FAQs For This Thsti Recruitment for Lab Technician 2020
What is Thsti?
Translational Health Science and Technology Institute thsti.res.in Commissioner & DM, Faridabad and Shri. Yash Garg, IAS, Commissioner, MCF, visited THSTI to discuss the ongoing COVID testing activity and the strategies to
How to Apply for Thsti Recruitment for Lab Technician 2020?
b) The eligible and interested candidates may apply online at the Institute’s website www.thsti.res.in/career.Applications through any other mode will not be accepted.
What are the salary of this Jobs?
Salary Will be start 20000
how many vacancy open right now?
Theare are total 1 vacancies open right now
What are the Selections methods of this Post?
Selections will be through interviews