SSC SI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now, 1564 Vacancies
Post Name: Sub-Inspector
No of vacancy: 1564
Job Type: Full Time
Location: All India
Last Date: 16 July 2020
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for this SSC SI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now
|Post Date :||17 June 2020|
|Last Date :||16 July 2020|
|Exam/Interview Date :||Update Soon|
भारत सरकार, कार्मिक, लोक शिकायत तथा पेंिन िंत्रालय,
कार्मिक एवं प्रशिक्षण शवभाग, किमचारी चयन आयोग,
ब्लॉक स-12,के न्द्रीय कायामलय पररसर, लोधी रोड, नई ददल्ली-110003.
Government of India,
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions,
Department of Personnel and Training, Staff Selection Commission,
Block No. 12, CGO Complex, Lodhi
Road, New Delhi – 110003.
(To be uploaded on the website of the Commission (https://ssc.nic.in) on 17-06-2020)
Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces Examination,SSC SI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now
Submission of online applications: 17-06-2020 to 16-07-2020 Last date and time for receipt of applications: 16-07-2020 (23:30) Last date and time for making online fee payment: 18-07-2020 (23:30)
Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 20-07-2020 (23:30) Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 22-07-2020 Dates of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I): 29-09-2020 to 05-10-2020
Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-II): 01-03-2021
“GOVERNMENT STRIVES TO HAVE A WORKFORCE WHICH REFLECTS GENDER BALANCE AND WOMEN CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY” for this SSC SI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now
- No. 3/2/2020P&P-II: The Staff Selection Commission will hold an Open Competitive Examination for recruitment of Sub-Inspectors (SI) in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs). Departmental candidates amongst Constables, Head Constables and Assistant Sub-Inspector of Delhi Police with minimum three years service and who shall not be more than 30 years (33 years for OBC and 35 years for SC/ ST) of age as on crucial date given at Para 5.1 may also apply for filling up of Open and Departmental Vacancies of Sub-Inspector (Executive)-Male. The details of posts are as under:
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs: The post carries pay scale of Level-6 (Rs.35,400- 1,12,400/-) and is classified as Group “B” (Non-Gazetted), Non-Ministerial.
- Sub-Inspector (Executive) – (Male/ Female) in Delhi Police: The post carries pay scale of Leve-6 (Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-) and is classified as Group “C” (Non-Gazetted) by Delhi Police.
2. Vacancies for this SSC SI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now:
- The detail of tentative Vacancies are as follows:
(a) Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police – Male
Type of vacancy
- Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police – Female
Type of vacancy
- Candidates selected for appointment for posts of SI in CAPFs are liable to serve anywhere in
- The vacancies are Tentative. Any change in the number of vacancies will be intimated through the website of the
3. Reservation and suitability of Posts for for this SSC SI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now
- Reservation for Scheduled Castes (SC)/ Scheduled Tribes (ST)/ Other Backward Classes (OBC)/ Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) etc are as determined and communicated by the Indenting Ministries/ Departments/ Offices, as per extant Government for for this SSC SI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now
- The Commission makes selection of candidates in pursuant to the vacancies reported by the concerned User Departments for various posts. The Commission does not have any role in deciding the number of vacancies of any User Department. Implementation of reservation policy, maintaining reservation roster and earmarking of vacancies for different categories comes under the domain of the User
- For the post of Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police, reservation is available for ex-servicemen and special categories of ex-servicemen as detailed below:
- Out of the quota meant for ex-servicemen, 50% of such quota will be reserved for the following categories of ex-servicemen:
- Having served in the Special Force/ NSG (Special Action Group), or
- Having received QI “Qualified Instructors” grading in the commando course, or
- Officers from the Navy/Air Force who have worked in the specialized commando type
- In case sufficient number of Ex-servicemen candidates under categories at 3.1.1,
- Out of the quota meant for ex-servicemen, 50% of such quota will be reserved for the following categories of ex-servicemen:
126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52 are not available, the unfilled vacancies will be filled from amongst other available ex-servicemen candidates.
- Nationality/ Citizenship SSC SI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now: A candidate must be either:
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories 4.2 and 4.3 above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of
- A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary will be admitted to the examination but the offer of appointment will be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him by the Government of
5. Age Limit for SSC SI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now:
- Age limit of the candidates should be from 20 to 25 years as on 01-01-2021 i.e. Candidates born not before 02-01-1996 and not later than 01-01-2001).
- Permissible relaxation in upper age limit prescribed under Para 5.1 above and category codes for claiming age relaxation will be as follows:
Age-Relaxation permissible beyond the upper age limit
3 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the closing date.
Widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not re-married.
Up to 35 years of age
Widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not re-married. (SC/ ST)
Up to 40 years of age
Departmental candidates (Unreserved) who
have rendered not less than 3 years of regular and continuous service as on closing date.
Up to 30 years of age
Departmental candidates (OBC) who have rendered not less than 3 years of regular and continuous service as on closing date.
Up to 33 years of age
Departmental candidates (SC/ ST) who have rendered not less than 3 years of regular and continuous service as on closing date.
Up to 35 years of age
- Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation/ Secondary Examination Certificate will be accepted by the Commission for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or for this SSC SI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now
- Ex-servicemen (ESM) who have already secured employment in civil side under Government in Group „C‟ & „D‟ posts on regular basis after availing of the benefits of reservation given to ex-servicemen for their re-employment are not eligible for reservation in ESM category and fee concession. However, he/ she can avail the benefit of reservation as ex-serviceman for subsequent employment if he/ she immediately after joining civil employment, given self-declaration/ undertaking to the concerned employer about the date- wise details of applications for various vacancies for which he/ she had applied for before joining the initial civil employment as mentioned in the OM No. 36034/1/2014-Estt (Res) dated 14th August 2014 issued by DoP&T. for this SSC SI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now
- The period of “Call up Service” of an ex-serviceman in the Armed Forces shall also be treated as service rendered in the Armed Forces for purpose of age relaxation as per for SSC SI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now
- For any serviceman of the three Armed Forces of the Union to be treated as ex-serviceman for the purpose of securing the benefits of reservation, he must have already acquired the status of ex-servicemen at the relevant time of submitting his application for the Post/ Service or is in a position to establish his acquired entitlement by documentary evidence from the competent authority that he would complete specified term of engagement from the Armed Forces within the stipulated period of one year from the closing date for receipt of application (i.e. 16-07-2020). Such candidates must also acquire the status of an ex- serviceman within the stipulated period of one year from the closing date of receipt of applications. for this SSC SI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now
- A Matriculate ex-serviceman (which term includes an ex-serviceman, who has obtained the Indian Army Special Certificate of education or the corresponding certificate in the Navy or the Air Force), who has put in not less than 15 years of service as on closing date with Armed Forces of the Union shall be considered eligible only for appointment to the Group “C” posts of SI in Delhi Police against the posts reserved for ex-servicemen. Thus, those Non-Graduate ex-servicemen who have not completed 15 years of service as on the last date for receipt of applications are not eligible for any
- Explanation: An ex-serviceman means a person for this SSC SI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now
- Who has served in any rank whether as a combatant or non combatant in the
Regular Army, Navy and Air Force of the Indian Union, and for this SSC SI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now
- Who either has been retired or relieved or discharged from such service whether at his own request or being relieved by the employer after earning his or her pension, or
- Who has been relieved from such service on medical grounds attributable to Military service or circumstances beyond his control and awarded medical or other disability pension; or
- Who has been released from such service as a result of reduction in
- Who has been released from such service after completing the specific period of engagement, otherwise than at his own request, or by way of dismissal, or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency and has been given a gratuity, and includes personnel of the Territorial Army, pension holders for continuous embodies service or broken spells of qualifying service; for this SSC SI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now
- Personnel of the Army Postal Service who are part of Regular Army and retired from the Army Postal Service without reversion to their parent service with pension, or are released from the Army Postal service on medical grounds attributable to or aggravated by military service or circumstance beyond their control and awarded medical or other disability
- Personnel, who were on deputation in Army Postal Service for more than six months prior to the 14th April,
- Gallantry award winners of the Armed forces including personnel of Territorial Army.
- Ex-recruits boarded out or relieved on medical ground and granted medical disability
5.9. Age relaxation is not admissible to sons, daughters and dependents of ex-servicemen. Therefore, such candidates should not indicate their category as ex-servicemen. SSC SI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now.
- Process of Certification and format of certificates SSC SI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now:
- OBC certificates issued by Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi (GNCTD) to candidates for OBCs listed by GNCTD but not included in Central list of OBCs will be accepted only for the post of SI in Delhi Police for reservation and age relaxation purposes. Such candidates will be treated as OBC for the post of only SI in Delhi Police and as UR for all other
- Candidates who wish to be considered against reserved vacancies or seek age-relaxation must submit requisite certificate from the competent authority, in the prescribed format when such certificates are sought by concerned Regional/ Sub-Regional Offices of the Commission at the time of document verification. Otherwise, their claim for SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS/ ESM etc. will not be entertained and their candidature/ applications will be considered under General (UR) category. The formats of the certificates are annexed. Certificates in any other format are liable to be for this SSC SI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now
- A person seeking appointment on the basis of reservation to OBC/ EWS must ensure that he/ she possesses the caste/ community certificate and does not fall in creamy layer on the crucial date. The crucial date for this purpose will be the closing date for receipt of applications i.e. 16-07-2020.
- Candidates may also note that in respect of the above, their candidature will remain provisional till the veracity of the concerned document is verified by the Appointing Authority. Candidates are cautioned that they will be debarred from the examinations conducted by the Commission in case they fraudulently claim the status of SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS/ ESM/ Departmental candidates (of Delhi Police)
- Crucial date for claim of SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS status or any other benefit viz. fee concession, reservation, age-relaxation, etc, where not specified otherwise, will be the closing date for receipt of online applications i.e. 16-07-2020.
7. Educational qualifications (as on 01-01-2021): SSC SI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now.
- Educational Qualification for all posts is Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
- As per Ministry of Human Resource Development Notification dated 10.06.2015 published in the Gazette of India all the degrees/ diplomas/ certificates awarded through Open and Distance Learning mode of education by the Universities established by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature, Institutions Deemed to be Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 and Institutions of National Importance declared under an Act of Parliament stand automatically recognized for the purpose of employment to posts and services under the Central Government provided they have been approved by the Distance Education Bureau, University Grants Commission. Accordingly, unless such degrees are recognized for the relevant period when the candidates acquired the qualification, they will not be accepted for the purpose of Educational for this SSC SI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now
- Further, as per UGC (Open and Distance Learning) Regulations, 2017 published in official Gazette on 23-06-2017, under Part-III (8) (v), the programmes in engineering, medicine, dental, nursing, pharmacy, architecture and physiotherapy etc are not permitted to be offered under Open and Distance Learning mode. However, B. Tech. degree/ diploma in Engineering awarded by IGNOU to the students who were enrolled up to academic year 2009-10 shall be treated as valid, wherever
- Candidates who have not yet acquired but will acquire the educational qualification and produce documentary evidence from the Board/ University in support thereof as on 01-01- 2021 will also be for this SSC SI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now
- All candidates who are declared qualified by the Commission in Computer Base Examinations, PET/ PST and Medical Examinations will be required to produce all relevant Certificates in original such as Mark sheets/ Provisional Degree/ Diploma Certificate as proof of having acquired the minimum educational qualification on or before 01-01-2021 failing which the candidature of such candidates will be cancelled by the Commission. The candidates who are able to prove by documentary evidence that the result of the qualifying examination was declared on or before the cut-off date and he/ she has been declared passed will also be considered to have the required Educational Qualification. It is reiterated that the result of requisite educational qualification must have been declared by the Board/ University by the specified date. Mere processing of the result by the Board/ University by the crucial cut-off date does not fulfill the EQ
- In case of the candidates possessing equivalent educational qualification, such candidates shall also produce relevant Equivalence Certificate from the concerned authorities at the time of Document However, final decision regarding selection of such
candidates will be taken by the concerned User Departments/ Appointing Authorities. for this SSC SI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now
- For the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police only: Male candidates must possess a valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Measurement Tests. However, the candidates who do not have a Valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) are eligible for all other posts in
How to apply for SSC SI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now
- Applications are required to be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-I and Annexure-II of this Notice. Sample Proforma of One-time Registration and online Application Forms are attached as Annexure-IA and Annexure-IIA.
- One-time Registration process (as per details at Annexure-I) requires you to upload a recent (e. not more than three month old) scanned colour passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height). The photograph should be without cap, spectacles and both ears should be visible. The date on which the photograph has been taken should be printed on the photograph. for this SSC SI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now
- Last date and time for submission of online applications is 16-07-2020 (2330).
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the SSC website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing
- The Commission will not be responsible for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the
- Before submission of the online application, candidates must check that they have filled correct details in each field of the form. After submission of the online application form, no change/ correction/ modification will be allowed under any circumstances. Requests received in this regard in any form like Post, Fax, Email, by hand, etc shall not be entertained.
Application Fee SSC SI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now:
- Fee payable: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from paying
- Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, mastercard, Maestro RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI
- Online fee can be paid by the candidates up to 18-07-2020 (2330 Hours). However, candidates who wish to make cash payment through challan of SBI, may make the payment at designated branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to 22-07-2020 provided the challan has been generated by them before 20-07-2020 (2330 Hours).
- Applications received without the prescribed fee shall not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection will be entertained. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor will it be adjusted against any other examination or
- Candidates who are not exempted from fee payment must ensure that their fee has been deposited with SSC. If the fee is not received by SSC, status of Application Form is shown as „Incomplete‟ and this information is printed on the top of the printout of online Application Further, status of fee payment can be verified at the “Payment Status” for this SSC SI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now
link provided in the candidate‟s login screen. Such applications which remain incomplete due to non-receipt of fee will be SUMMARILY REJECTED and no request for consideration of such applications and fee payment after the period specified in the Notice of Examination shall be entertained.
10. Centers of Examination for this SSC SI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now
- A candidate must indicate the Centre(s) in the online Application Form in which he/ she desires to take the examination. Details about the Examination Centres and Regional Offices under whose jurisdiction these Examination Centres are located are as follows:
Examination Centres & Centre Code
SSC Region and States/ UTs under the jurisdiction of the Region
Address of the Regional Offices/ website
Muzzaffarpur (3205), Patna
(3206), Agra (3001), Bareilly
(3005), Gorakhpur (3007),
Kanpur (3009), Lucknow
(3010), Meerut (3011),
Prayagraj (3003), Varanasi
Central Region (CR)/
Regional Director (CR),
Staff Selection Commission, 34-A, Mahatma Gandhi Marg, Civil lines, Kendriya Sadan, Prayagraj – 211001. (http://www.ssc-cr.org)
Port Blair (4802), Ranchi (4205), Bhubaneshwar (4604),
Eastern Region (ER)/
Regional Director (ER),
Staff Selection Commission, 1st MSO Building, (8th Floor), 234/4, Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose Road, Kolkata, West Bengal- 700020
Bengaluru (9001), Belagavi
(9002), Hubballi (9011), Kalaburagi (Gulbarga)(9005), Mangaluru (9008), Mysuru
(9009), Shivamogga (9010),
Ernakulam (9213), Kannur
(9202), Kollam (9210),
Kottayam (9205), Kozhikode
(9206) Thrissur (9212).
Regional Director (KKR),
Delhi NCR (2201), Ajmer (2401), Alwar (2402),
Bikaner(2404), Jaipur (2405),
Jodhpur (2406), Kota (2407),
Udaipur(2409), Sikar (2411),
Dehradun (2002), Haldwani
(2003), Haridwar (2005),
Northern Region (NR)/
Regional Director (NR),
Staff Selection Commission, Block No. 12, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 (www.sscnr.net.in)
Itanagar (5001), Dibrugarh
(5102), Goalpara (5104)
Guwahati (Dispur) (5105)
Jorhat (5107) Lakimpur
(5109), Silchar (5111), Tezpur
(5112), Kohima (5302),
Shillong (5401), Imphal
(5502), Ukhrul (5503),
Agartala (5601), Aizwal
North Eastern Region
Regional Director (NER),
Warangal (8003), Guntur
(8001), Kurnool (8003),
Rajahmundry (8004), Tirupati
(8007), Vijayawada (8008),
Chennai (8201), Coimbatore
(8202), Madurai (8204),
Southern Region (SR)/
Regional Director (SR),
Ahmedabad (7001), Vadodara
(7002), Rajkot (7006), Surat
(7007), Mumbai (7204), Pune
(7208), Amravati (7201)
Nagpur (7205), Aurangabad
(7202), Kolhapur (7203),
Nashik (7207) Panaji (7801).
Western Region (WR)/
Regional Director (WR),
Staff Selection Commission, 1st Floor, South Wing, Pratishtha Bhawan, 101, Maharshi Karve Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra- 400020
Bhopal (6001), Gwalior
(6005), Indore (6006),
Jabalpur (6007), Satna (6014),
Sagar (6015), Ujjain (6016),
Bilaspur (6202), Raipur
(6204) Durg-Bhilai (6205)
Dy. Director (MPR),
Staff Selection Commission, J-6, Anupam Nagar, Raipur Chattattisgarh-492007. (www.sscmpr.org)
Jammu (1004), Leh (1005),
Srinagar (1007), Samba
(1010), Hamirpur (1202),
Shimla (1203), Jalandhar
(1404), Mohali (1406),
Western Region (NWR)/
Regional Director (NWR),
Staff Selection Commission, Block No.3, Ground Floor, Kendriya Sadan, Sector-9, Chandigarh-160009
- A candidate has to give option for three centres, in the order of priority, within the same region. No request for change of Centre will be considered later under any circumstances. Hence, the candidates should select the centers carefully and indicate the same correctly in their
- The Commission will endeavour to accommodate the candidates in centres opted by them. However the Commission reserves the right to cancel any Centre and ask the candidates of that centre to appear from another centre. Commission also reserves the right to divert candidates of any centre to some other Centre to take the
11. Scheme of Examination:
- The examination will consist of Paper-I, Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Endurance Test (PET), Paper-II and Detailed Medical Examination (DME). All these stages of the
examination are mandatory. Details of these Papers/ Tests is as follows for this SSC SI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now
Date of Examination
Number of Questions/ Maximum
General Intelligence and Reasoning
General Knowledge and General Awareness
PAPER-II for for this SSC SI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now:
Number of Questions/ Maximum Marks
language & Comprehension
- Questions in both papers will be of Objective Multiple Choice Type. Questions will be set in Hindi and English in Parts-I, II and III of Paper-I. There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-I & Paper-II. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the
- Marks scored by candidates in Computer Based Examination will be normalized by using the formula published by the Commission through Notice No.1-1/2018-P&P-I dated 07-02- 2019 and such normalized scores will be used to determine final merit and cut off for for this SSC SI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now
- Tentative Answer Keys will be placed on the website of the Commission after the Examination. Candidates may go through the Answer Keys and submit representations, if any, within the time limit given by the Commission through online modality only, on payment of Rs.100/- per question. Any representation regarding Answer Keys received within the time limit fixed by the Commission at the time of uploading of the Answer Keys will be scrutinized before finalizing the Answer Keys and the decision of the Commission in this regard will be final. No representation regarding Answer Keys shall be entertained
- National Cadet Corps (NCC) certificate holders (as on 01-01-2021) will be given bonus marks in Paper-I and Paper-II which will be added to the normalized scores of such candidate as per following scheme:
Type of NCC Certificate
Bonus Marks in each Paper
(Paper-I and Paper-II)
NCC „C‟ Certificate
10 marks (5% of the maximum marks)
NCC „B‟ Certificate
6 marks (3% of the maximum marks)
NCC „A‟ Certificate
4 marks (2% of the maximum marks)
- The dates of examinations indicated in the Notice are Any change in the schedule of examinations will be informed to the candidates only through the website of the Commission. for this SSC SI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now
- There shall be no provision for re-evaluation/ re-checking of the scores. No correspondence in this regard shall be
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for this for this SSC SI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now
FAQs For This for this SSC SI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now
What is SSC?
Staff Selection Commission is an organisation under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices
How to Apply for for this SSC SI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now?
Applications are required to be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC
Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-I and
Annexure-II of this Notice. Sample Proforma of One-time Registration and online Application
Forms are attached as Annexure-IA and Annexure-IIA.
What are the salary of this Jobs?
Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs: The post carries pay scale of Level-6 (Rs.35,400-
1,12,400/-) and is classified as Group “B” (Non-Gazetted), Non-Ministerial.
1.2 Sub-Inspector (Executive) – (Male/ Female) in Delhi Police: The post carries pay scale of
Leve-6 (Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-) and is classified as Group “C” (Non-Gazetted) by Delhi
how many vacancy open right now?
there are 1564 vacancies open right now
- NIMHANS Recruitment 2020 for 2 PsychiatryNIMHANS Recruitment 2020 for 2 Psychiatry Applications are invited from ...
- NHM Recruitment 2020 in JRHMS for 847 POstsNHM Recruitment 2020 in JRHMS for 847 POsts Jharkhand Rural ...
- NHM WB Recruitment 2020 for the technicianNHM WB Recruitment 2020 for the technician 20 X-ray technicians ...
- MJN Hospital Recruitment 2020 for 14 House StaffMJN Hospital Recruitment 2020 for 14 House Staff Rector, MJN ...
- WBMSC Recruitment 2020 for 05 Regular PostsWBMSC Recruitment 2020 for 05 Regular Posts The West Bengal ...
- NHM Assam Recruitment 2020 for 415 PostsNHM Assam Recruitment 2020 for 415 Posts Medical and Health ...
- Mizoram HFWC recruitment 2020 for 10 group D
- NHM recruitment 2020 for 7 posts in Purba MedinipurNHM recruitment 2020 for 7 posts in Purba Medinipur Applications ...
- RCFL Recruitment 2020 for 26 Doctors in ContractRCFL Recruitment 2020 for 26 Doctors Rashtriya Chemical & Fertilizers ...
- SGMH Recruitment 2020 for 10 Junior ResidentsSGMH Recruitment 2020 for 10 Junior Residents Sanjay Gandhi Memorial ...
- NHM Recruitment 2020 for 17 Post in UttarakhandNHM Recruitment 2020 for 17 Post in Uttarakhand National Health ...
- NHM Recruitment 2020 for 22 Posts in RaigadNHM Recruitment 2020 for 22 Posts in Raigad National Health ...
- AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2020 for 50 Junior ResidentAIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2020 for 50 Junior Resident ADVERTISEMENT FOR ...
- WBHRB recruitment 2020 for 893 Tutor10/11/2020
- DDUH Recruitment 2020 for 35 Adhoc PostsDDUH Recruitment 2020 for 35 Adhoc Posts The DDU Hospital ...
- WB Health recruitment 2020 for 4 Medical TechnologistsWB Health recruitment 2020 for 4 Medical Technologists The District ...
- WBHRB Recruitment 2020 in Kalingpong for 5 Posts9/11/2020
- DHFWC Recruitment 2020 for 4 post in 24 parganas10/11/2020