SBI Recruitment 2020 For Faculty in Kolkata, 03 Vacancies
Post Name: Faculty
No of vacancy: 03
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 13 July 2020
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Faculty in Kolkata.
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Faculty in Kolkata.
|Post Date :||23 June 2020|
|Application Start Date||23 June 2020|
|Last Date :||13 July 2020|
|Exam/Interview Date :||Update Soon|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Faculty in Kolkata.
STATE BANK OF INDIA
CENTRAL RECRUITMENT & PROMOTION DEPARTMENT CORPORATE CENTRE, MUMBAI
(Phone: 022-2282 0427; Fax: 022-2282 0411; E-mail: [email protected])
ADVERTISEMENT No. CRPD/SCO-STU/2020-21/17
ONLINE REGISTRATION OF APPLICATION & PAYMENT OF FEE: from 23.06.2020 to 13.07.2020
State Bank of India invites On-line application from Indian citizen for appointment in the following Specialist Cadre Officer post on contract basis. Candidates are requested to apply On-line through the link given in Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
1. The process of Registration is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode on or before the last date for payment of fee.
2. Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility. SBI Recruitment 2020 For Faculty in Kolkata
3. Candidates are required to upload all required documents ( brief resume, ID proof, age proof, educational qualification, experience etc.) failing which their candidature will not be considered for shortlisting/ interview.
4. Shortlisting & interview for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Faculty in Kolkatawill be provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of all details/ documents with the original when a candidate reports for interview (if called).
5. In case a candidate is called for interview and is found not satisfying the eligibility criteria (Age, Educational Qualification and Experience etc.) he/ she will neither be allowed to appear for the interview nor be entitled for reimbursement of any travelling expenses. For SBI Recruitment 2020 For Faculty in Kolkata
6. Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted/ qualified candidates). The Call letter/ advice, where required, will be sent by e-mail only (No hard copy will be sent).
7. In case more than one candidate scores same marks as cut-off marks in the final merit list (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked in the merit according to their age in descending order. SBI Recruitment 2020 For Faculty in Kolkata
8. HARD COPY OF APPLICATION & OTHER DOCUMENTS NOT TO BE SENT TO THIS OFFICE.
9. All revision / corrigenda will be hosted only on the Bank’s above mentioned websites.
A. Details of Post (Contractual)/Vacancy/ Age/Selection Process:
Post Sr No
(as on 01.04.2020)
(OL & OA)
Faculty, SBIL, Kolkata
Shortlisting & Interview
* Total vacancies- 3. One each with specialisation in (i) Leadership/ Human Resources (ii) Marketing (iii) Information Technology
$ Max 2 years relaxation for candidates beyond 55 years of age with additional relevant qualifications/ certifications in their respective domains and having proven teaching experience at education institutions. for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Faculty in Kolkata
Category: GEN- General Category, OBC- Other Backward Class, SC – Scheduled Caste, ST – Scheduled Tribe, EWS: Economically Weaker Section, LD – Locomotor Disability, OL – One leg Impaired, OA- One Arm Impaired, SBIL: State Bank Institute of Leadership. for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Faculty in Kolkata
- The number of vacancies including reserved vacancies mentioned above are provisional and may vary according to the actual requirement of the
- Bank reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process entirely at any
- Reservation for Person with Disability (PWD) is horizontal within the overall vacancies for the
- PWD candidate should produce a certificate issued by a competent authority as per the Govt of India
- In cases where experience in a specific field is required, the relevant experience certificate must contains specifically that the candidate had experience in that specific
- In cases the certificate of degree/diploma does not specify the field of specialisation, the candidate will have to produce a certificate from the concerned university/Institute specifically mentioning the. SBI Recruitment 2020 For Faculty in Kolkata
(B) Details of Educational Qualification/ Experience/Contact Period/ Suggested Place of Posting:
Educational Qualification (as on 01.04.2020)
Post Qualification Experience (as on 01.04.2020)
Suggested Place of
Faculty, SBIL, Kolkata
Initially for 3 years, with interim review every year based on performance.
After initial contract, contract renewable at annual intervals for 2 years
Post Graduation in the domain relevant to the position.
Minimum percentage of marks: 55%
Other qualifications: Preference will be given to those having additional relevant qualifications and certifications in thier respective domains.
Minimum 3 years of teaching experience
Preference will be given to those having proven executive teaching experience at educative institutions. For SBI Recruitment 2020 For Faculty in Kolkata
Specific skills required: Proactive with exceptional teaching abilities and strong communication skills.
Job Profile & KRAs:
Job Profile & KRAs in Brief
Faculty, SBIL, Kolkata
Job Profile for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Faculty in Kolkata:
The selected candidate will actively participate in and contribute to training activity at the institute as under:
· Developing the leadership capabilities of the Top/ Senior Executives of the Bank/ other Banks and FIs who will be coming to SBIL for training.
· Engaging in academic administration activities as and when required by the institute.
· Identifying the training need gaps of the Top/ Senior Executives of the Bank and co-designing and co-delivering training interventions.
· Ensuring upgradation of competence levels of participants by constantly bringing about improvements in the contents and methodology of training programmes. For SBI Recruitment 2020 For Faculty in Kolkata
· Developing and imparting training programme/ workshops in various areas of leadership development.
· Setting in place training evaluation methods, seeking feedback and initiating appropriate corrective measures where necessary on an ongoing basis.
· Ensuring smooth conduct of various workshops, conclaves and programmes at the institute.
· Ensuring that the right types of training are imparted with continuous updation and best practices in the area of their domain.
· To conduct cutting edge research on topics of relevance to BFSI sector, Leadership, Human Resources, Marketing, Information Technology, Strategy and present them in prestigious seminars and make publications in reputed journals, on behalf of the Bank. for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Faculty in Kolkata
· To teach subjects in the area of his/ her domain across various programmes of the institute. for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Faculty in Kolkata
· To develop and impart training programme/ workshops in various areas of leadership development.
· To set in place training evaluation methods, seek feedback and initiate appropriate corrective measures where necessary on an ongoing basis.
· To ensure smooth conduct of various workshops, conclaves and programmes at the institute.
· To ensure that the right types of training are imparted with continuous updation and best practices in the area of their domain.
· To promote the institute and market the programms of the Institute in appropriate forums in BFSI sector to build the Institute brand in order to achieve maximum effectiveness in training. For SBI Recruitment 2020 For Faculty in Kolkata
Remarks: Roles, in addition to the above mentioned Job Profile and KRAs, may be assigned by the Bank from time to time.
Remuneration for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Faculty in Kolkata:
Faculty, SBIL, Kolkata
Rs 25 lakh to Rs 40 lakh p.a.
• In addition to CTC, other perks like Travelling Expenses (TE) for travelling by taxi, air (economy class) in case of travelling on official duties and Deputation Allowance (DA) equivalent to the Assistant General Mananger of our bank. for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Faculty in Kolkata
• The selected faculty will be allowed to utilize up to a maximum of 90 days p.a in external teaching/ consulting on a revenue sharing model. Where income generated is in excess of Rs 5 lacs p.a from these activities, 40% of the excess amount shall be shared with the institute (Taxes as applicable)
(E) How to Apply:
GUIDELINES FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION:
i. Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on SBI website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and pay the application fee using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.
ii. Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature. Online application will not be registered unless candidate uploads his/her photo and signature as specified on the online registration page (under ‘How to Apply”). SBI Recruitment 2020 For Faculty in Kolkata
iii. Candidates should fill the application carefully. Once application is filled-in completely, candidate should submit the same. In the event of candidate not being able to fill the application in one go, he can save the information already entered. When the information/ application is saved, a provisional registration number and password is generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved application using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility of editing the saved information will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled completely, candidate should submit the same and proceed for online payment of fee. For SBI Recruitment 2020 For Faculty in Kolkata
iv. After registering online, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the system generated online application forms.
GUIDELINES FOR PAYMENT OF FEES for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Faculty in Kolkata:
i. Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) is Rs 750/- ( Seven Hundred Fifity only) for General/EWS/OBC candidates and Nil for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
ii. Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway available thereat.
iii. After ensuring correctness of the particulars in the application form, candidates are required to pay the fees through payment gateway integrated with the application. No change/ edit in the application will be allowed thereafter.
iv. The payment can be made by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc. by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates. For SBI Recruitment 2020 For Faculty in Kolkata.
v. On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form, bearing the date of submission by the candidate, will be generated which should be printed and retained by the candidate.
vi. If the online payment of fee is not successfully completed in first instance, please make fresh attempts to make online payment.
vii. There is also a provision to reprint the e-Receipt and Application form containing fee details, at later stage. for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Faculty in Kolkata
viii. Application Fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account NOR can it be adjusted for any other examination or selection in future.
F. How to Upload Documents:
a. Details of Document to be uploaded:
i. Brief Resume (PDF)
ii. ID Proof (PDF)
iii. Proof of Date of Birth (PDF)
iv. Educational Certificates: Relevant Mark-Sheets/ Degree Certificate (PDF)
v. Experience certificates (PDF)
vi. Salary (Form-16 as on 31.03.2020, current salary slip etc.) (PDF)
vii. Caste/PWD certificate, if applicable (PDF)
b. Photograph file type/ size:
i. Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.
ii. Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb and Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
iii. Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
iv. Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
v. If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows
vi. If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”
vii. If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
viii. Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face. FOr SBI Recruitment 2020 For Faculty in Kolkata
ix. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning. SBI Recruitment 2020 For Faculty in Kolkata
c. Signature file type/ size:
i. The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
ii. The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
iii. The signature will be used to put on the Call Letter and wherever necessary.
iv. If the Applicant’s signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Call Letter, the applicant will be disqualified.
v. Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb and Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred).
vi. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb
vii. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted. SBI Recruitment 2020 For Faculty in Kolkata
d. Document file type/ size:
i. All Documents must be in PDF format.
ii. Page size of the document to be A4.
iii. Size of the file should not be exceeding 500 KB.
iv. In case of Document being scanned, please ensure it is saved as PDF and size not more than 500 KB as PDF. If the size of the file is more than 500KB, then adjust the setting of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colors etc., during the process of scanning. Please ensure that Documents uploaded are clear and readable.
e. Guidelines for scanning of photograph/ signature/ documents:
i. Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch)
ii. Set Colour to True Colour
iii. Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/ signature, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above). SBI Recruitment 2020 For Faculty in Kolkata
iv. The photo/ signature file should be JPG or JPEG format (i.e. file name should appear as: image01.jpg or image01.jpeg).
v. Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder/ files or moving the mouse over the file image icon. SBI Recruitment 2020 For Faculty in Kolkata
vi. Candidates using MS Windows/ MSOffice can easily obtain photo and signature in .jpeg format not exceeding 50kb & 20kb respectively by using MS Paint or MSOffice Picture Manager. Scanned photograph and signature in any format can be saved in .jpg format by using ‘Save As’ option in the File menu. The file size can be reduced below 50 kb (photograph) & 20 kb (signature) by using crop and then resize option (Please see point (i) & (ii) above for the pixel size) in the ‘Image’ menu. Similar options are available in other photo editor also.
vii. While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with a link to upload his/her photograph and signature.
f. Procedure for Uploading Document:
i. There will be separate links for uploading each document. SBI Recruitment 2020 For Faculty in Kolkata
ii. Click on the respective link “Upload”
iii. Browse & select the location where the PDF, DOC or DOCX file has been saved.
iv. Select the file by clicking on it and Click the ‘Upload’ button.
v. Click Preview to confirm the document is uploaded and accessible properly before submitting the application. If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed
vi. Once uploaded/ submitted, the Documents uploaded cannot be edited/ changed.
vii. After uploading the photograph/ signature in the online application form candidates should check that the images are clear and have been uploaded correctly. In case the photograph or signature is not prominently visible, the candidate may edit his/ her application and re-upload his/ her photograph or signature, prior to submitting the form. If the face in the photograph or signature is unclear the candidate’s application may be rejected. For this SBI Recruitment 2020 For Faculty in Kolkata
G. Call Letter For Interview:
H. Selection Process for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Faculty in Kolkata:
The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview.
Interview: Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interview. The Shortlisting Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview. The decision of the bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Merit List: Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than one candidate score the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit.
I: General Information for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Faculty in Kolkata:
i. Before applying for a post, the applicant should ensure that he/ she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above for that post as on the specified date and that the particulars furnished by him/ her are correct in all respects.
ii. IN CASE IT IS DETECTED AT ANY STAGE OF RECRUITMENT THAT AN APPLICANT DOES NOT FULFIL THE ELIGIBILITY NORMS AND/ OR THAT HE/ SHE HAS FURNISHED ANY INCORRECT/ FALSE INFORMATION OR HAS SUPPRESSED ANY MATERIAL FACT(S), HIS/ HER CANDIDATURE WILL STAND CANCELLED. IF ANY OF THESE SHORTCOMINGS IS/ ARE DETECTED EVEN AFTER APPOINTMENT, HIS/ HER SERVICES ARE LIABLE TO BE TERMINATED.
iii. The applicant should ensure that the application is strictly in accordance with the prescribed format and is properly and completely filled. For this SBI Recruitment 2020 For Faculty in Kolkata.
iv. Appointment of selected candidate is subject to his/ her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the service and conduct rules of the Bank for such post in the Bank, in force at the time of joining the Bank.
v. Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID alive for receiving communication viz. call letters/ Interview date advices etc.
vi. The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss of any communication.
vii. Candidates belonging to reserved category including, for whom no reservation has been mentioned, are free to apply for vacancies announced for unreserved category provided, they must fulfil all the eligibility conditions applicable to unreserved category.
viii. Candidates serving in Govt./ Quasi Govt. offices, Public Sector undertakings including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions are advised to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
ix. In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment. FOr this SBI Recruitment 2020 For Faculty in Kolkata.
x. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online well before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability/ failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam. SBI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of SBI.
xi. DECISIONS OF BANK IN ALL MATTERS REGARDING ELIGIBILITY, CONDUCT OF INTERVIEW, OTHER TESTS AND SELECTION WOULD BE FINAL AND BINDING ON ALL CANDIDATES. NO REPRESENTATION OR CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED BY THE BANK IN THIS REGARD.
xii. The applicant shall be liable for civil/ criminal consequences in case the information submitted in his/ her application are found to be false at a later stage.
xiii. Where interview without any written test is the mode of recruitment, merely satisfying the eligibility norms does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the interview after preliminary screening/ short-listing with reference to candidate’s qualification, suitability, experience etc.
xiv. In case of multiple application for single post, only the last valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charge paid for other registration will stand forfeited. Multiple appearance by a candidate for a single post in interview will be summarily rejected/candidature cancelled. For this SBI Recruitment 2020 For Faculty in Kolkata
xv. Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Mumbai and courts/tribunals/forums at Mumbai only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/dispute.
xvi. Outstation candidates, called for interview after shortlisting will be reimbursed the cost of travel by AC -III Railway fare (Expres/ Mail only) for the shortest route in India or actual expenses incurred (whichever is lower). Local transportation expenses will not be reimbursed. A candidate, if found ineligible for the post will not be permitted to appear in interview and will not be reimbursed any fare.
xvii. BANK RESERVES RIGHT TO CANCEL THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS ENTIRELY AT ANY STAGE.
xviii. At the time of interview, the candidate will be required to provide details regarding criminal cases(s) pending against him/her, if any. The Bank may also conduct independent verification, inter alia, including verification of police records etc. The bank reserves right to deny the appointment depending upon such disclosures and/or independent verification.
The Bank is not responsible for printing errors, if any For this SBI Recruitment 2020 For Faculty in Kolkata
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Faculty in Kolkata
FAQs for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Faculty in Kolkata
What is SBI?
How to Apply for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Faculty in Kolkata?
What are the salary of this Jobs?
25 l to 40 l per year
how many vacancy open right now?
There are total 03 vacancies open right now
What are the Selections methods of this Post?
selection will be through interviews
- NIMHANS Recruitment 2020 for 2 PsychiatryNIMHANS Recruitment 2020 for 2 Psychiatry Applications are invited from ...
- AMU Recruitment 2020 for 07 Contractual Posts11/11/2020
- a-IEDA Recruitment 2020 for Associate in ICARa-IEDA Recruitment 2020 for Associate in ICAR a-IDEA, The Technology ...
- NIPGR Recruitment 2020 for 1 Project AssociateNIPGR Recruitment 2020 for 1 Project Associate Candidates are invited ...
- IIT Varanasi Recruitment 2020 for JRFIIT Varanasi Recruitment 2020 for JRF Applications are invited for ...
- MSU Baroda Recruitment 2020 for 10 postsMSU Baroda Recruitment 2020 for 10 posts The Maharaja Sayajirao ...
- NIT Warangal Recruitment 18 Non Teaching PostsNIT Warangal Recruitment 18 Non Teaching Posts Principal Scientific / ...
- NIT Srinagar Recruitment 2020 for 45 Posts11/30/2020
- Army Public School Recruitment for 8 Teachers15/11/2020
- Calcutta School of Tropical Medicine Recruitment 202011/11/2020
- Nagaland University Recruitment 2020 for 74 Teachers20/11/2020
- TNAU Recruitment 2020 for 20 Posts in Coimbatore13/11/2020
- IPR Recruitment 2020 for 18 Apprentices22/10/2020
- NIEPMD Recruitment 2020 for 6 Consultant and DEO13/11/2020