SBI Recruitment 2020 For Executive, 326 Vacancies
Post Name: Executive
No of vacancy: 326
Job Type: Full Time
Location: All India
Last Date: 13 July 2020
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Executive.
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Executive.
|Post Date :||23 June 2020|
|Application Start Date||23 June 2020|
|Last Date :||13 July 2020|
|Exam/Interview Date :||Update Soon|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Executive.
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department Corporate Centre, Mumbai for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Executive
Phone: 022-22820427; Fax: 022-2282 0411; e-mail: [email protected]
RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS IN SBI ON CONTRACT BASIS
ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/ SCO/ 2020-21/ 10 SBI Recruitment 2020 For Executive
ONLINE REGISTRATION OF APPLICATION & PAYMENT OF FEES: FROM 23.06.2020 TO 13.07.2020
- The process of Registration is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode on or before the last date for payment of
- Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of
3. Candidates must upload all required documents (brief resume, ID proof, age proof, educational qualification, experience etc.) failing which their application/ candidature will not be considered for shortlisting/ interview.
- Candidature/ Shortlisting of a candidate will be provisional and will be subject to satisfactory verification of all details/ documents with the originals when a candidate reports for interview (if called).
- In case a candidate is called for interview and is found not satisfying the eligibility criteria (Age, Educational Qualification and Experience etc.) he/ she will neither be allowed to appear for the interview nor be entitled for reimbursement of any travelling
- Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted/ selected candidates). The Call Letter (letter/ advice), where required, will be sent by e-mail only (no hard copy will be sent).
7. ALL REVISIONS/ CORRIGENDUM (IF ANY) WILL BE HOSTED ON THE BANK’S WEBSITE ONLY SBI Recruitment 2020 For Executive.
- In case more than one candidate scores same marks as cut-off marks in the final merit list (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked in the merit according to their age in descending
- Hard copy of application & other documents is not required to be sent to this
- DETAILS OF POSTS/ VACANCY/ AGE/ CONTRACT PERIOD/SELECTION PROCESS/ ANNUAL CTC/ PLACE OF POSTING:
Vacancy for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Executive
(as on 31.03.2020)
Annual CTC & Perks
Place of Posting
Executive (FI & MM)
3 years with half yearly reviews and renewable for another 2 years at the discretion of the Bank
Shortlisting & Interview
Anywhere in India`
Sr. Executive (Social Banking & CSR)
Abbreviations: Gen – General; OBC – Other Backward Classes; SC – Scheduled Caste; ST – Scheduled Tribe; EWS – Economically Weaker Section,
PWD – Person with Disability, LD – Locomotor Disability, OL – One Leg, OA – One Arm, HI – Hearing Impaired, VI – Visually Impaired, d&e – The category d & e of section 34(1) of RPWD Act 2016.
@ – Reservation for EWS in recruitment is governed by Office Memorandum no. 36039/1/2019-Estt (Res) dated 31.01.2019 of Department of Personnel & Training, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievance & Pensions, Govt. of India. For SBI Recruitment 2020 For Executive.
Disclaimer: “EWS vacancies are tentative & subject to further directives of Govt of India and outcome of any litigation. The appointment is provisional and is subject to the Income & Asset certificate being verified through proper channels.”
# – PWD categories under clauses ‘d’ & ‘e’ of Section 34 (i) of RPWD Act 2016 are: (i) “Specific Learning Disability” (SLD); (ii) “Mental Illness” (MI); (iii) “Multiple Disabilities” (multiple disabilities amongst LD, VI, HI, SLD & MI). SBI Recruitment 2020 For Executive
$ – (i) Fixed pay component of 70%; (ii) Variable pay component of 30%; (iii) Annual increment – max.10% subject to fulfillment of Bank’s conditions; (iv) Travelling allowance and other perks are applicable as per Bank’s rule. For SBI Recruitment 2020 For Executive
` – The selected candidates are likely to be posted at offices located at district headquarters at semi-urban or urban centres spread across the country.
NOTE for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Executive:
- The number of vacancies including reserved vacancies mentioned above are provisional and may vary according to the actual requirement of the Bank. The vacancies for PWD categories are
- The educational qualification prescribed for the post are the minimum. Candidate must possess the qualification and relevant full-time post qualification experience as on cut-off dates mentioned. SBI Recruitment 2020 For Executive
- Caste certificate issued by Competent Authority on format prescribed by the Government of India will have to be submitted by the SC/ ST. SBI Recruitment 2020 For Executive
- OBC candidate belonging to ‘creamy layer’ are not entitled to OBC reservation and age relaxation. They should indicate their category as ‘GENERAL’ or GENERAL (LD/ VI/ HI/ d&e) as
- A declaration will have to be submitted in the prescribed format by candidates seeking reservation under OBC category stating that he/ she does not belong to the creamy layer as on 31.03.2020. OBC certificate containing the ‘Non-creamy layer’ clause, issued during the period 01.04.2020 to the date of interview, should be submitted by such candidates, if called for
- Reservation for PWD (LD/ HI/ VI) is horizontal within the overall vacancies for the. for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Executive
- PWD candidate should produce a certificate issued by a competent authority as per the GOI
- Benefit of reservation under EWS category can be availed upon production of an “Income & Asset Certificate” issued by a Competent Authority on the format prescribed by Government of
- Maximum age indicated is for General/ EWS category candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit will be available as detailed
Schedule Caste/ Schedule Tribe
Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)
Persons with Disabilities (PWD)
– PWD (SC/ ST)
– PWD (OBC)
– PWD (General/ EWS)
Ex-Serviceman, Commissioned officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from the date of receipt of application). Otherwise than by way of dismissal on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalid.
- DETAILS OF EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION/ OTHER QUALIFICATIONS/ SPECIFIC SKILLS REQUIRED/ EXPERIENCE
- for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Executive
Specific Skills Required
Post Qualification Work Experience
Executive (FI & MM)
Basic: Graduation* in Rural Economy/ Agriculture & Allied Activities/ Horticulture as 4 years full-time course. Preferred: Post-Graduation* (with same specialisation).
· Sound knowledge of Rural Economy.
· Knowledge of banking needs related to Agriculture & Allied Activities.
· Working knowledge of spreadsheets.
Basic: No prior experience is required.
Preferred: Experience in the field of Agriculture/ Allied Activities/ Horticulture related marketing activities with any institution.
Senior Executive (Social Banking & CSR)
Basic: Graduation* (full time) in any stream.
Preferred: Graduation* in Social Sciences/ Social Work
OR Post-Graduation* (preferably in same stream)
· Confident personality & good interpersonal skills with a keen interest in in CSR.
· Strong communication & presentation skills.
· Working knowledge of spreadsheets
Basic: Min. 3 years’ work experience (as on 31.03.2020) including 2 years in rural area (after Graduation) with any Corporate/ NGO/ Societies of repute, working either independently or in collaboration with State/ Central Government in any area related to Public Relations/ Corporate Social Responsibility/ sustainability teams or rural fellowship related to the field of Social Banking/ Micro Finance/ dealing with NGOs/ CSR activities.
Preferred: Experience in Microfinance/ Rural Finance.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITY for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Executive
Executive (FI & MM)
· Gathering market information, survey of area under one’s jurisdiction and assess the potential for activities such as dairy, poultry, plantation, fruits, vegetables, floriculture, fishery, agri/ allied activities, rural housing, etc, (document and update at half yearly intervals).
· Provide support in preparation of Annual Credit Plan (ACP).
· Preparation of model schemes and checklists for compilation of application/ appraisals.
· Review and revision of existing schemes and to educate/ popularize it amongst staff and CSPs.
· Improving Bank’s share in microfinance in the District.
· Annual review of scales of finance in the area of operation.
· Sourcing & providing leads to CM (Branch Channel) in respect of new businesses such as horticulture, floriculture, tissue culture & high value/ modern farm machinery, so as to tap maximum potential in District.
· Canvass high value loan proposals, undertake techno-economic evaluation and process high value proposals referred by branches.
· Interact frequently with Govt. departments related to Agri finance, NABARD, Agri Universities/ Research centres.
· Maintain rapport with State Govt. officials from agriculture/ animal husbandry/ fisheries & other stakeholders in the value chain.
· Maintain contacts with tractor & farm machine dealers in the area as well as at the District Headquarter for business leads.
· Assess potential for contract farming and liaise with sugar mills, super-markets and other stakeholders in the value chain.
· Explore possibilities for Agro Exports from the region and encourage farmers to migrate to such cultivation practices.
· Organize marketing campaign with the help of branches/ staff/ CSPs of FI & MM Network. Organize farmers meet.
· Maintain liaison with village authorities. Organize village meetings for expanding Bank’s scheme for farmers and render necessary assistance/ guidance.
Senior Executive (Social Banking & CSR)
· Mapping of Microfinance potential in the RBO and preparation of Annual Credit Plan aligned to and sub-serving Bank’s strategies on financial inclusion and micro finance.
· Devise strategies and promote Social Security Schemes and other Govt initiatives.
· Facilitating preparation of Branch wise business plan, potential linked target setting for Joint Liability Groups (JLGs), SHG’s credit linkages & evolve ways/ means to implement the plan.
· Improving Bank’s share in microfinance in the District.
· Close coordination with Farmer Producer Organisations/ Farmer Producer Cooperatives (FPO/ FPC).
· Help in formation of SHGs with/ without assistance of NGOs, opening of their SB accounts & credit linkages.
· Building relationships/ partnerships with NGOs, MFIs & other agencies for driving microfinance through Joint Liability Groups (JLGs) and SHG’s credit linkages.
· Engaging and building relationships with NGOs in the area and focus on social purpose initiatives of local communities.
· Interact with the local communities and concerned govt/ non-govt agencies and devise CSR activities centring on Healthcare & Sanitation, Education, Skills & Livelihood, Women Empowerment, Sustainability and Environment and Rural Development.
· Communicate the impact of the Bank’s programs to the local communities.
· Organise customised training at RSETI as per requirement of NGOs operating in the area and ensuring their credit linkage/ employment.
· Ensure that the Financial Literacy Centres (FLCs) work in close co-ordination with NGOs & Village Panchayats.
Executive (FI & MM)
· Preparation of an overall credit plan dovetailed to the ACP of the district & down streaming to branch specific credit targets
· Mapping the agriculture business potential in the district.
· Furnishing business leads to branches. ⚫ Organise farmers’ meets.
· Identifying and tapping potential for high value or innovative agriculture activities in the district.
· Maintain close and effective liaison with government departments and institutions.
· Techno-economic evaluation and processing of high value proposals referred by branches.
Senior Executive (Social Banking & CSR)
- Survey and mapping of SHGs in the
- Number of SHGs provided credit
- Number of schemes devised for local communities in coordination with
E. SELECTION PROCESS for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Executive
for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Executive
- Identification of potential for CSR activities with a local impact and implementation of
- Improvement in number and quality of
- Improvement in number and quality of
The selection will be based on shortlisting & interview. Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interview. The Shortlisting Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview. The decision of the Bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Merit list for final selection will be prepared in descending order of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than one candidate score common cut-off marks, such candidates will be ranked in the merit in descending order of their age. for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Executive
- CALL LETTER FOR INTERVIEW: Intimation/ call letter for interview will be sent by email or will be uploaded on Bank’s website. NO HARD COPY WILL BE SENT.
- HOW TO APPLY: Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of It will help him/her in getting call letter/Interview advices etc. by email.
GUIDELINES FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Executive:
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on SBI website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and pay the application fee using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card
- After registering online, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the system generated online application forms
- Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature. Online application will not be completed unless candidate uploads his/ her photo and signature as per the guidelines specified under ‘How to Upload Document”.
- Candidates should fill the ‘application form’ carefully and submit the same after filling it completely. In case a candidate is not able to fill the application in one go, he/ she can save the partly filled ‘Form’. On doing this, a provisional registration number & password is generated by the system and displayed on the Candidate should carefully note down the registration number & password. The partly filled & saved application form can be re-opened using registration number & password where-after the particulars can be edited, if needed. This facility of editing the saved information will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled completely, candidate should submit the application form and proceed for online payment of fee. for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Executive
G. HOW TO UPLOAD DOCUMENTS:
a. Details of Document to be uploaded:
- Brief Resume (DOC or DOCX or PDF)
- ID Proof (PDF)
- Proof of Date of Birth (PDF)
- Educational Certificates: Relevant Mark-Sheets/ Degree Certificate (PDF)
- Experience certificates (PDF)
- Form-16 (PDF)
- Recent Photograph (JPG/ JEPG)
b. Photograph file type/ size for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Executive:
Photograph must be a recent passport style colour
- File size should be between 20 – 50 kb and Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferably)
- Make sure that the picture is coloured and is taken against a light-coloured, (preferably white)
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, please make sure that the sun is behind you, or you are in a shaded area, so that you are not squinting or there are no harsh
- In case flash is used, ensure there’s no “red-eye”
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be seen
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50 kb. In case the file size is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, number of colour etc., before scanning the
c. Signature file type/ size for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Executive:
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other
- The signature will be used to put on the Call Letter and wherever
- Size of file should be between 10 – 20 kb & Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferably).
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be. for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Executive
d. Document file type/ size:
- All documents must be in PDF except Resume which should be in DOC/ DOCX/ PDF
- Page size of the document should be
H. GENERAL INFORMATION for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Executive:
- Before applying for a post, the applicant should ensure that he/ she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above for that post as on the specified date and that the particulars furnished by him/ her are correct in all
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online well before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability/ failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam. SBI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of
- Candidates belonging to reserved category, for whom no reservation has been mentioned, are free to apply for vacancies announced for unreserved category provided they must fulfil all the eligibility conditions applicable to unreserved.for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Executive
- IN CASE IT IS DETECTED AT ANY STAGE OF RECRUITMENT THAT AN APPLICANT DOES NOT FULFIL THE ELIGIBILITY NORMS AND/ OR THAT HE/ SHE HAS FURNISHED ANY INCORRECT/ FALSE INFORMATION OR HAS SUPPRESSED ANY MATERIAL FACT(S), HIS/ HER CANDIDATURE WILL STAND CANCELLED. IF ANY OF THESE SHORTCOMINGS IS/ ARE DETECTED EVEN AFTER APPOINTMENT, HIS/ HER SERVICES ARE LIABLE TO BE
- The applicant should ensure that the application is strictly in accordance with the prescribed format and is properly and completely
- Appointment of selected candidate is subject to his/ her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the service and conduct rules of the Bank, for such post, in force at the time of joining the
- Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID active for receiving communication viz. call letters/ Interview date/ advices
- In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the. for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Executive
GUIDELINES FOR PAYMENT OF FEES:
- Application fees & Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) is as under:
- General/ EWS/ OBC candidates – 750/- (Seven Hundred Fifty only).
- SC/ ST/ PWD candidates – Nil
- After ensuring correctness of the particulars in the application form, candidates are required to pay the fees through payment gateway integrated with the application. No change/ edit in the application will be allowed. for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Executive
- Fee has to be paid online through payment gateway integrated with the application. Payment can be made by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc. by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the
- On successful completion of transaction, an e-receipt and the application form, bearing the date of submission, will be generated which should be printed and retained by the
- In case the online payment of fee is not successful in first instance, please make fresh attempts for online
- A provision is there to reprint the e-Receipt and Application Form at later. for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Executive
- Application Fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account NOR can it be adjusted for any other examination or selection in
Document file type/ size (contd…)
- Size of the file should not exceed 500
- In case a Document is being scanned, please saved it as PDF with size not more than 500 kb. If the size of the file is more than 500 kb, then adjust the setting of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colors etc., before rescanning the
- Please ensure that Documents uploaded are clear and readable.
e. Guidelines for scanning of photograph/ signature/ documents:
- Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch)
- Set Color to True Color
- Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/ signature, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above). for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Executive.
- The photo/ signature file should be of JPG or JPEG format (i.e. file name should appear as: image01.jpg or jpeg).
- Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder/ files or moving the mouse over the file image
- Candidates using MS Windows/ MSOffice can easily obtain photo and signature in .jpeg format not exceeding 50 kb & 20 kb respectively by using MS Paint or MSOffice Picture Manager. Scanned photograph and signature in any format can be saved in .jpg format by using ‘Save As’ option in the File menu. The file size can be reduced below 50 kb (photograph) & 20 kb (signature) by using crop and then resize option (Please see point (i) & (ii) above for the pixel size) in the ‘Image’ menu. Similar options are available in another photo editor. for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Executive.
- While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with a link to upload his/ her photograph and
f. Procedure for Uploading Document:
- There will be separate links for uploading each
- Click on the respective link “Upload”
- Browse & select the location where the JPG or JEPG, PDF, DOC or DOCX file has been
- Select the file by clicking on it and Click the ‘Upload’
- Click Preview to confirm that the document is uploaded and accessible properly before submitting the application. If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed.for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Executive.
- Once uploaded/ submitted, the Documents uploaded cannot be edited/
- After uploading the photograph/ signature in the online application form candidates should check that the images are clear and have been uploaded correctly. In case the photograph or signature is not prominently visible, the candidate may edit his/ her application and re-upload his/ her photograph or signature, prior to submitting the form. If the face in the photograph or signature is unclear the candidate’s application may be
- Candidates serving in Govt./ Quasi Govt. offices, PSUs including Nationalised Banks/ Financial Institutions are advised to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be
- DECISIONS OF BANK IN ALL MATTERS REGARDING ELIGIBILITY, CONDUCT OF INTERVIEW, OTHER TESTS AND SELECTION WOULD BE FINAL AND BINDING ON ALL NO REPRESENTATION OR CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED BY THE BANK IN THIS REGARD.
- The applicant shall be liable for civil/ criminal consequences in case the information submitted in his/ her application are found to be false at a later . for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Executive
- The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss of any
- Merely satisfying the eligibility norms does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the interview after preliminary screening/ short-listing with reference to candidate’s qualification, suitability, experience
- In case of multiple application, only the last valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charge paid for other registration will stand forfeited. Multiple appearance by a candidate for a single post in interview will be summarily rejected/ candidature. for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Executive
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/ or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Mumbai and courts/ tribunals/ forums at Mumbai only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/
- Outstation candidates, who may be called for interview after short-listing will be reimbursed the cost of travelling by AC-III tier (Mail/ Express only) for the shortest route in India OR actual travel cost (whichever is lower) on the basis of actual journey. Local conveyance will not be reimbursed. A candidate, if found ineligible for the post will not be permitted to appear for the interview and will not be reimbursed any
- BANK RESERVES RIGHT TO CANCEL THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS ENTIRELY AT AN
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contacting us for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Executive.
FAQs for SSBI Recruitment 2020 For Executive.
What is SBI?
How to Apply for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Executive?
What are the salary of this Jobs?
06 l to 10 l per year
how many vacancy open right now?
There are total 326 vacancies open right now
What are the Selections methods of this Post?
selection will be through interviews
- NIMHANS Recruitment 2020 for 2 PsychiatryNIMHANS Recruitment 2020 for 2 Psychiatry Applications are invited from ...
- AMU Recruitment 2020 for 07 Contractual Posts11/11/2020
- a-IEDA Recruitment 2020 for Associate in ICARa-IEDA Recruitment 2020 for Associate in ICAR a-IDEA, The Technology ...
- NIPGR Recruitment 2020 for 1 Project AssociateNIPGR Recruitment 2020 for 1 Project Associate Candidates are invited ...
- IIT Varanasi Recruitment 2020 for JRFIIT Varanasi Recruitment 2020 for JRF Applications are invited for ...
- MSU Baroda Recruitment 2020 for 10 postsMSU Baroda Recruitment 2020 for 10 posts The Maharaja Sayajirao ...
- NIT Warangal Recruitment 18 Non Teaching PostsNIT Warangal Recruitment 18 Non Teaching Posts Principal Scientific / ...
- NIT Srinagar Recruitment 2020 for 45 Posts11/30/2020
- Army Public School Recruitment for 8 Teachers15/11/2020
- Calcutta School of Tropical Medicine Recruitment 202011/11/2020
- Nagaland University Recruitment 2020 for 74 Teachers20/11/2020
- TNAU Recruitment 2020 for 20 Posts in Coimbatore13/11/2020
- IPR Recruitment 2020 for 18 Apprentices22/10/2020
- NIEPMD Recruitment 2020 for 6 Consultant and DEO13/11/2020