SBI Recruitment 2020 For Deputy Manager, 08 Vacancies
Post Name: Deputy Manager
No of vacancy: 08
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 13 July 2020
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below SBI Recruitment 2020 For Deputy Manager
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Deputy Manager.
|Post Date :||23 June 2020|
|Application Start Date||23 June 2020|
|Last Date :||13 July 2020|
|Exam/Interview Date :||Update Soon|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in detail in below please read carefully before apply for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Deputy Manager
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department Corporate Centre for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Deputy Manager,
Phone: 022-22820427; Fax: 022-2282 0411; e-mail: [email protected]
RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS IN SBI ON REGULAR BASIS
ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/ SCO/ 2020-21/ 06
ONLINE REGISTRATION OF APPLICATION & PAYMENT OF FEES: FROM 23.06.2020 TO 13.07.2020
1. The process of Registration is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode on or before the last date for payment of fee. for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Deputy Manager
2. Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
3. Candidates must upload all required documents (brief resume, ID proof, age proof, educational qualification, experience etc.) failing which their application/ candidature will not be considered for shortlisting/ interview.
4. Candidature/ Short listing of a candidate will be provisional and will be subject to satisfactory verification of all details/ documents with the originals when a candidate reports for interview (if called).
5. In case a candidate is called for interview and is found not satisfying the eligibility criteria (Age, Educational Qualification and Experience etc.) he/ she will neither be allowed to appear for the interview nor be entitled for reimbursement of any travelling expenses.
6. Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted/ selected candidates). The Call Letter (letter/ advice), where required, will be sent by e-mail only (no hard copy will be sent).
7. ALL REVISIONS/ CORRIGENDUM (IF ANY) WILL BE HOSTED ON THE BANK’S WEBSITE ONLY. for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Deputy Manager
8. In case more than one candidate scores same marks as cut-off marks in the final merit list (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked in the merit according to their age in descending order.
9. Hard copy of application & other documents are not required to be sent to this office.
- DETAILS OF POSTS/ GRADE/ VACANCY/ AGE/ SELECTION PROCESS/ PLACE OF POSTING:
Vacancy for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Deputy Manager
Age (as on 01.01.2020)
Place of Posting$
Deputy Manager (IS Audit)
Shortlisting & Interview
Abbreviations: Gen – General; OBC – Other Backward Classes; SC – Scheduled Caste; ST – Scheduled Tribe; EWS – Economically Weaker Section,
PWD – Person with Disability, LD – Locomotor Disability, OL – One Leg, OA – One Arm, HI – Hearing Impaired, VI – Visually Impaired, d&e – The category d & e of section 34(1) of RPWD Act 2016.
@ – Reservation for EWS in recruitment is governed by Office Memorandum no. 36039/1/2019-Estt (Res) dated 31.01.2019 of Department of Personnel & Training, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievance & Pensions, Govt. of India. for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Deputy Manager
Disclaimer: “EWS vacancies are tentative and subject to further directives of Govt of India and outcome of any litigation. The appointment is provisional and is subject to the Income & Asset certificate being verified through proper channels.”
$ – A candidate may be posted anywhere in India depending on requirement of the Bank.
NOTE for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Deputy Manager:
- The number of vacancies including reserved vacancies mentioned above are provisional and may vary according to the actual requirement of the Bank. The vacancies for PWD categories is
- The educational qualification prescribed for the post are the minimum. Candidate must possess the qualification and relevant full-time post qualification experience as on cut-off dates mentioned
- Caste certificate issued by Competent Authority on format prescribed by the Government of India will have to be submitted by the SC/ ST
- Candidate belonging to OBC category but coming in the ‘creamy layer’ are not entitled to OBC reservation and age relaxation. They should indicate their category as ‘GENERAL’ or GENERAL (LD/VI/HI) as. for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Deputy Manager
- A declaration will have to be submitted in the prescribed format by candidates seeking reservation under OBC category stating that he/she does not belong to the creamy layer as on 31.03.2019. OBC certificate containing the ‘Non-creamy layer’ clause, issued during the period 01.04.2019 to the date of interview, should be submitted by such candidates, if called for
- PWD candidate should produce a certificate issued by a competent authority as per the GOI
- Reservation for PWD (LD/ HI/ VI) is horizontal within the overall vacancies for the
- Benefit of reservation under EWS category can be availed upon production of an “Income & Asset Certificate” issued by a Competent Authority on the format prescribed by Government of India
- The maximum age indicated is for General/ EWS category candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit will be available as detailed. for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Deputy Manager
Category for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Deputy Manager
Schedule Caste/ Schedule Tribe
Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)
Persons with Disabilities (PWD)
– PWD (SC/ ST)
– PWD (OBC)
– PWD (General/ EWS)
Ex-Serviceman, Commissioned officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from the date of receipt of application). Otherwise than by way of dismissal on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalid. for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Deputy Manager
B. DETAILS OF EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION/ OTHER QUALIFICATIONS/ SPECIFIC SKILLS REQUIRED/ EXPERIENCE:
Educational Qualification for for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Deputy Manager
Specific Skills Required
Post Basic Qualification Work Experience
Basic: BE/ B.Tech. (as on 01.01.2020) in Information Technology/ Computer Science/ Computer Application/ Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentations with minimum 60% marks. Compulsory: CISA (passing date should be prior to date of advertisement). for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Deputy Manager
Preferred Qualification: CEH, CISSP, OSCP
Experience in VAPT tools like Nessus, Retina, SAINT and Kali Linux will be preferred.
Minimum 2 years’ post qualification experience (as on 01.01.2020) at Firms/ Corporates providing IS/ IT Audit, Information Security Services/ IS Consulting.
Preferred Experience: Experience in IS Audit, Cyber Security & Ethical Hacking will be preferred.
JOB PROFILE for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Deputy Manager:
· Conduct IS Audit, IS concurrent Audit, Technical Part of IS Audit using tools for VAPT.
· Recommend solutions for plugging vulnerabilities and strengthening security posture of the Auditee Unit.
· Conduct & follow-up Compliance Audit in this regard.
- ROLE & RESPONSIBILITY:
· Conduct of Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing as per Bank’s requirement using industry standard tools.
· Enhancing knowledge base of IS Audit team.
· Conduct of IS Audit independently or as a part of IS Audit team and conduct of IS Concurrent Audit
· Help in creating test environment for testing various tools. for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Deputy Manager
· Creation of procedures and standards for VAPT as per international best practices.
· Prepare and update the checklist for VAPT and IS Audit related area.
· Prepare and update technical checklist for Network equipments, Servers, various Operating Systems etc. for conduct of IS Audit.
· Conducting IS Audits to verify compliance of Bank’s IS, IT and Cyber Security Policy, RBI guidelines and with International Best Practices.
· Provide relevant and reliable information.
· Maintain professional competence.
· To conduct compliance Audit
· Test and recommend tools for VAPT.
· Help in detecting and plugging vulnerabilities to help strengthen security posture of Bank. for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Deputy Manager
E. SELECTION PROCESS:
The selection will be based on shortlisting & interview. Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interview. The Shortlisting Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview. The decision of the Bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Merit list for final selection will be prepared in descending order of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than one candidate score common cut-off marks, such candidates will be ranked in the merit in descending order of their age. for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Deputy Manager
- CALL LETTER FOR INTERVIEW: Intimation/ call letter for interview will be sent by email or will be uploaded on Bank’s website. NO HARD COPY WILL BE
- REMUNERATION: Scale of Pay ( ): 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950. The official will be eligible for DA, HRA, CCA, PF, Contributory Pension, LFC, Medical Facility etc as per rules in force from time to
- HOW TO APPLY: Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of It will help him/her in getting call letter/Interview advices etc. by email.
GUIDELINES FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Deputy Manager:
i. Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on SBI website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and pay the application fee using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.
ii. After registering online, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the system generated online application forms
iii. Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature. The online application will not be completed unless the candidate uploads his/ her photo and signature as per the guidelines specified under ‘How to Upload Document”.
iv. Candidates should fill the ‘application form’ carefully and submit the same after filling it completely. In case a candidate is not able to fill the application in one go, he/ she can save the partly filled ‘Form’. On doing this, a provisional registration number & password is generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should carefully note down the registration number & password. The partly filled & saved application form can be re-opened using registration number & password where-after the particulars can be edited if needed. This facility of editing the saved information will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled completely, the candidate should submit the application form and proceed for the online payment of a fee. for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Deputy Manager.
GUIDELINES FOR PAYMENT OF FEES:
i. Application fees & Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) is as under: iv. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt and the application form, bearing the date of
· General/ EWS/ OBC candidates – 750/- (Seven Hundred Fifty only). submission will be generated which should be printed and retained by the candidate.
· SC/ ST/ PWD candidates – Nil v. In case the online payment of fee is not successful in first instance, please make fresh attempts
ii. After ensuring the correctness of the particulars in the application form, candidates are required to pay the fees for online payment. for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Deputy Manager
through the payment gateway integrated with the application. No change/ edit in the application will be allowed vi. A provision is there to reprint the e-Receipt and Application Form at later stage.
thereafter. vii. Application Fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account NOR can it be adjusted for any
iii. Fee has to be paid online through payment gateway integrated with the application. Payment can be made other examination or selection in future. by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc. by providing information as asked on the screen. for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Deputy Manager
Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
HOW TO UPLOAD DOCUMENTS:
a. Details of Document to be uploaded: Document file type/ size (contd…)
i. Brief Resume (DOC or DOCX or PDF) iv. In case a Document is being scanned, please saved it as PDF with size not more than 500 kb. If the
ii. ID Proof (PDF) size of the file is more than 500 kb, then adjust the setting of the scanner such as the DPI resolution,
iii. Proof of Date of Birth (PDF) no. of colors etc., before rescanning the file. Please ensure that Documents uploaded are clear and
iv. Educational Certificates: Relevant Mark-Sheets/ Degree Certificate (PDF) readable.
v. Experience certificates (PDF) e. Guidelines for scanning of photograph/ signature/ documents for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Deputy Manager:
vi. Form-16 (PDF) i. Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch)
vii. Recent Photograph (JPG/ JEPG) ii. Set Color to True Color
viii. Signature iii. Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/ signature, then use the upload editor to
b. Photograph file type/ size: crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
i. Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture. iv. The photo/ signature file should be of JPG or JPEG format (i.e. file name should appear as:
ii. File size should be between 20 – 50 kb and Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferably) image01.jpg or image01.jpeg).
iii. Make sure that picture is coloured and is taken against a light-coloured, (preferably white) background. v. Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder/ files or moving the mouse over the file image
iv. Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face icon.
v. If the picture is taken on a sunny day, please make sure that the sun is behind you, or you are in a shaded area, vi. Candidates using MS Windows/ MSOffice can easily obtain photo and signature in .jpeg format not so that you are not squinting or there are no harsh shadows. exceeding 50 kb & 20 kb respectively by using MS Paint or MSOffice Picture Manager. Scanned photograph and signature in any format can be saved in .jpg format by using ‘Save As’ option in the. for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Deputy Manager
vi. In case flash is used, ensure there’s no “red-eye” File menu. The file size can be reduced below 50 kb (photograph) & 20 kb (signature) by using crop
vii. If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be seen clearly. and then resize option (Please see point (i) & (ii) above for the pixel size) in the ‘Image’ menu.
viii. Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover the Similar options are available in another photo editor also.
face. vii. While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with a link to upload his/
ix. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50 kb. In case the file size is more than 50 kb, her photograph and signature. then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, number of colour etc., before scanning the f. Procedure for Uploading Document for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Deputy Manager:
i. There will be separate links for uploading each document.
c. Signature file type/ size: ii. Click on the respective link “Upload”
i. The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen. iii. Browse & select the location where the JPG or JEPG, PDF, DOC or DOCX file has been saved.
ii. The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person. iv. Select the file by clicking on it and Click the ‘Upload’ button. for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Deputy Manager
iii. The signature will be used to put on the Call Letter and wherever necessary. v. Click Preview to confirm that the document is uploaded and accessible properly before submitting the
iv. Size of file should be between 10 – 20 kb & Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferably). application. If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed
v. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20 kb. vi. Once uploaded/ submitted, the Documents uploaded cannot be edited/ changed.
vi. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted. for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Deputy Manager vii. After uploading the photograph/ signature in the online application form candidates should
d. Document file type/ size: check that the images are clear and have been uploaded correctly. In case the photograph or
i. All documents must be in PDF except Resume which should be in DOC/ DOCX/ PDF format. signature is not prominently visible, the candidate may edit his/ her application and re-upload his/ her. for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Deputy Manager
ii. Page size of the document should be A4. photograph or signature, prior to submitting the form. If the face in the photograph or signature is
iii. Size of the file should not exceed 500 kb. unclear the candidate’s application may be rejected. for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Deputy Manager
GENERAL INFORMATION for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Deputy Manager:
i. Before applying for the post, applicant should ensure that he/ she fulfils the eligibility and other norms x. Candidates serving in Govt./ Quasi Govt. offices, PSUs including Nationalised Banks/ Financial Institutions mentioned above for that post as on the specified date and that the particulars furnished by him/ her are advised to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of the interview, failing which correct in all respects. their candidature may not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, will not be paid. for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Deputy Manager
ii. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online well before the closing date and not to wait till xi. DECISIONS OF BANK IN ALL MATTERS REGARDING ELIGIBILITY, CONDUCT OF INTERVIEW, the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability/ failure to log on to the website on account of OTHER TESTS AND SELECTION WOULD BE FINAL AND BINDING ON ALL CANDIDATES. NO heavy load on internet or website jam. SBI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not REPRESENTATION OR CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED BY THE BANK IN THIS being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other REGARD. for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Deputy Manager
reason beyond the control of SBI. xii. Applicant shall be liable for civil/ criminal consequences in case the information submitted in his/ her
iii. Candidates belonging to reserved category, for whom no reservation has been mentioned, are free to application are found to be false at a later stage.
apply for vacancies announced for unreserved category provided they must fulfill all the eligibility xiii. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Bank reserves conditions applicable to the unreserved category. for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Deputy Manager the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the interview after preliminary screening/ short-
iv. IN CASE IT IS DETECTED AT ANY STAGE OF RECRUITMENT THAT AN APPLICANT DOES NOT listing with reference to candidate’s qualification, suitability, experience etc.
FULFIL THE ELIGIBILITY NORMS AND/ OR THAT HE/ SHE HAS FURNISHED ANY INCORRECT/ xiv. In case of multiple applications, only the last valid (completed) application will be retained and the FALSE INFORMATION OR HAS SUPPRESSED ANY MATERIAL FACT(S), HIS/ HER CANDIDATURE application fee/ intimation charge paid for other registration will stand forfeited. Multiple appearances by a WILL STAND CANCELLED. IF ANY OF THESE SHORTCOMINGS IS/ ARE DETECTED EVEN AFTER candidate for a single post in interview will be summarily rejected/ candidature canceled. for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Deputy Manager
APPOINTMENT, HIS/ HER SERVICES ARE LIABLE TO BE TERMINATED. xv. Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/ or
v. The applicant should ensure that the application is strictly in accordance with the prescribed format and is an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Mumbai and courts/ tribunals/ forums at properly and completely filled. Mumbai only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/ dispute.
vi. Appointment of selected candidate is subject to his/ her being declared medically fit as per the xvi. Outstation candidates, who may be called for interview after short-listing will be reimbursed the cost of the requirement of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the service and conduct rules of the travelling by AC-III tier (Mail/ Express only) for the shortest route in India OR actual travel cost Bank, for such post, in force at the time of joining the Bank. for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Deputy Manager (whichever is lower) on the basis of actual journey. Local conveyance will not be reimbursed. A candidate,
vii. Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID active for receiving communication viz. call letters/ if found ineligible for the post will not be permitted to appear for the interview and will not be reimbursed Interview date/ advices etc. any fare.
viii. The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss of any communication. xvii. BANK RESERVES RIGHT TO CANCEL THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS ENTIRELY AT ANY STAGE. for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Deputy Manager
ix. In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contacting us for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Deputy Manager
FAQs For for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Deputy Manager.
What is SBI?
How to Apply for SBI Recruitment 2020 For Deputy Manager?
What are the salary of this Jobs?
37t to 45 t per months
how many vacancy open right now?
There are total 08 vacancies open right now
What are the Selections methods of this Post?
selection will be through interviews
- NIMHANS Recruitment 2020 for 2 PsychiatryNIMHANS Recruitment 2020 for 2 Psychiatry Applications are invited from ...
- AMU Recruitment 2020 for 07 Contractual Posts11/11/2020
- a-IEDA Recruitment 2020 for Associate in ICARa-IEDA Recruitment 2020 for Associate in ICAR a-IDEA, The Technology ...
- NIPGR Recruitment 2020 for 1 Project AssociateNIPGR Recruitment 2020 for 1 Project Associate Candidates are invited ...
- IIT Varanasi Recruitment 2020 for JRFIIT Varanasi Recruitment 2020 for JRF Applications are invited for ...
- MSU Baroda Recruitment 2020 for 10 postsMSU Baroda Recruitment 2020 for 10 posts The Maharaja Sayajirao ...
- NIT Warangal Recruitment 18 Non Teaching PostsNIT Warangal Recruitment 18 Non Teaching Posts Principal Scientific / ...
- NIT Srinagar Recruitment 2020 for 45 Posts11/30/2020
- Army Public School Recruitment for 8 Teachers15/11/2020
- Calcutta School of Tropical Medicine Recruitment 202011/11/2020
- Nagaland University Recruitment 2020 for 74 Teachers20/11/2020
- TNAU Recruitment 2020 for 20 Posts in Coimbatore13/11/2020
- IPR Recruitment 2020 for 18 Apprentices22/10/2020
- NIEPMD Recruitment 2020 for 6 Consultant and DEO13/11/2020