SBI Recruitment 2020 for 2000 Probationary Officers Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Probationary Officers (POs) in State Bank of India. The selected candidates may be posted anywhere in India
Prospective candidates, who aspire to join State Bank of India as a Probationary Officer, can apply after carefully reading the advertisement regarding eligibility criteria, online registration processes, payment of application fee, issuance of call letters, process & pattern of examinations/ interview, etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes.
Eligible candidates are required to register on-line for the recruitment process which will be held in three phases viz. (i) Phase-I; (ii) Phase-II; and (iii) Phase-III. Candidates who are shortlisted after Phase-I will have to appear for Phase-II. Candidates who are shortlisted after the Phase-II will be subsequently called for Phase-III.
SBI Recruitment 2020 for 2000 Probationary Officers » Letusdo
SBI Recruitment 2020 for 2000 Probationary Officers Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Probationary Officers (POs) in | Qualification » Graduate Jobs | Total No of Vacancy » 2000 | Hireing Organization » SBI | Post Name/ Designations » Probationary officers | job Location » Mumbai , Maharashtra
Salary Currency: INR
Date Posted: 2020-11-15
Expiry Posted: 2020-12-04
Employment Type : FULL_TIME
Hiring Organization : SBI
Organization URL: https://www.sbi.co.in/
Organization Logo: https://Letusdo.in/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/sbi-logo.jpg
Location: PostalAddress, Fort , Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400023, IN
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification Full details are given below For SBI Recruitment 2020 for 2000 Probationary Officers
Qualification, Eligibility, and Age Limit & Relaxation:
Essential Academic Qualifications (as on 31.12.2020):
Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.12.2020. Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.12.2020. Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant may also apply.
- The date of passing eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark sheet or provisional certificate issued by the University/ Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University/ Institute, a certificate issued by the appropriate authority of the University/ Institute indicating the date on which the result was posted on the website will be taken as the date of
- Candidate should indicate the percentage obtained in Graduation calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online application. Where CGPA/ OGPA is awarded, the same should be converted into percentage and indicated in the online application. If called for interview, the candidate will have to produce a certificate issued by the appropriate authority inter alia stating the norms of the University regarding conversion of grade into percentage and the percentage of marks scored by the candidate in terms of these norms.
- Calculation of Percentage: The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all the semester(s)/ year(s) by aggregate maximum marks in all the subjects irrespective of Honours/ optional/ additional optional subject, if any. This will be applicable for those Universities also where Class/ Grade is decided on basis of Honours marks only. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60% and 54.99% will be treated as less than 55%.
Age Limit: (As on 01.04.2020):
Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.04.2020 i.e. candidates must have been born not later than 01.04.1999 and not earlier than 02.04.1990 (both days inclusive). Relaxation in Upper age limit shall be as below:
Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe
Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)
Persons With Benchmark Disabilities
– PWD (SC/ ST)
– PWD (OBC)
– PWD (Gen/ EWS)
Ex Servicemen, Commissioned officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within 6 months from the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalidment.
NOTE: CUMULATIVE AGE RELAXATION WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE EITHER UNDER THE ABOVE ITEMS OR IN COMBINATION WITH ANY OTHER ITEMS.
- Other: i. Candidates with record of default in repayment of loans/ credit card dues and/ or against whose name adverse report of CIBIL or other external agencies are available are not eligible for
- Candidates against whom there is/ are adverse report regarding character & antecedents, moral turpitude are not eligible to apply for the post.
Application Fee will be 750/- for General/ EWS/ OBC candidates and ‘Nil’ for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates. Application Fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
Read More Jobs:
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for SBI Recruitment 2020 for 2000 Probationary Officers
Selection Procedure of SBI Recruitment 2020 for 2000 Probationary Officers
The selection for Probationary Officers will be done through a three-tier process: Phase-I: Preliminary Examination:
Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Test for 100 marks will be conducted online. The test will have of 3 Sections (with separate timings for each section) as follows:
Name of test
No. of Questions
Total Maximum Marks 100
Selection criteria for Main Examination: Category wise merit list will be drawn on the basis of the aggregate marks scored in the Preliminary Examination. There will be no sectional cut-off. Candidates numbering 10 times (approx.) the numbers of vacancies in each category will be short listed for Main Examination from the top of above merit list.
Phase-II: Main Examination:
Main Examination will be conducted online and will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks. The Descriptive Test will be administered immediately after conclusion of the Objective Test and candidates will have to type their Descriptive Test answers on the computer.
- Objective Test: The duration of objective test is 3 hours and it consists of 4 Sections of total 200 marks. There will be separate timing for every
Name of the test
No. of Qs.
Reasoning & Computer Aptitude
Data Analysis & Interpretation
General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness
- Descriptive Test: The duration of Descriptive Test is 30 minutes. It will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay) with two questions for total 50
Selection criteria for Phase-III: Category wise merit list will be drawn on the basis of the aggregate marks scored in Phase-II (Main Exam). There will be no sectional cut-off. Candidates numbering up to 3 times (approx.) of the category wise vacancies will be
shortlisted for Phase-III from the top of the category wise merit list subject to a candidate scoring the minimum aggregate qualifying score.
Penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both – Preliminary & Main Examination): There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, 1/4th of marks assigned to that
question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left
blank, i.e. if no answer is marked by candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
Sectional Marks will not be maintained for both Preliminary & Main Examinations.
Phase-III: In view of the Social Distancing and safety measures necessitated due to COVID-19 pandemic, the 3rd Phase may comprise of (i) Interview only (50 marks) OR
(ii) Interview (30 marks) & Group Exercises (20 marks).
Candidates will have to score minimum qualifying marks in Phase-III to be considered for final selection.
Candidates qualifying for Phase-III under ‘OBC’ category would be required to submit OBC certificate containing the ‘Non-Creamy layer’ clause. Candidates who have registered themselves as OBC but do not submit OBC ‘Non-Creamy layer’ certificate and request to be interviewed under General category will not be entertained.
The candidates will have to qualify both in Phase-II and Phase-III separately. The marks obtained in Main Examination (Phase-II), both in the Objective Test and the Descriptive Test, will be added to the marks obtained in Phase-III for preparing the final merit list. The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) will not be added for preparing the final merit list for selection.
Marks secured by the candidates in the Phase-II (out of 250 marks) are converted to out of 75 marks and Phase-III scores of candidates (out of 50 marks) are converted to out of 25 marks. The final merit list is arrived at after aggregating (out of 100) converted marks of Phase-II and Phase-III. Selection will be made from the top merit ranked candidates in each category.
How to Apply/ Application Procedure
Candidates can apply online only from 14.11.2020 to 04.12.2020. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Pre-requisites for Applying Online: Candidates should have valid email ID and mobile no. which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will be essentially required for receiving any communication/ call letters/ advices from the bank by email/ SMS.
GUIDELINES FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION:
Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s ‘Career’ website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers. After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking.
Helpdesk: In case of any problem in filling up the form, payment of fee/ intimation charges or receipt of Admission/ call letter, queries may be made at telephone no. 022-22820427 (between 11:00 AM to 06:00 PM on working days) or lodge their query on http://cgrs.ibps.in. Candidates should mention ‘RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS IN STATE BANK OF INDIA – 2020’ in the subject of the email.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT OF FEES [Online Mode Only]:
- First scan the photograph and signature as detailed under the guidelines given in Annexure-II.
and open the Online Application Form, available under ‘Current Openings’.
- Fill the application carefully. Once the application is filled completely, candidates should submit their data. In case a candidate is unable to fill the data in one go, he/ she can save the entered data. On saving complete/ partially complete application, a provisional registration number and password is generated by the system and displayed on the screen which should be carefully noted. Candidates can reopen and edit their saved application form (if required) by using their registration number and password. This facility will be available three times only. Once the application is filled completely, candidates should carefully check the form before final submission. No change/ edit will be allowed thereafter. The registration at this stage is provisional.
- After rechecking and ensuring correctness of the particulars in the application form, candidate should pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application, by following the instructions available on the screen.
- The payment can be made by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form will be generated; which may be printed for record.
- If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please register again and make payment online.
- There is also a provision to reprint the e-Receipt and Application form containing fee details, at later stage.
ix. Please do not send the printout of application form to the Bank.
GUIDELINES FOR SCANNING THE PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE
Before applying online, a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/ her/ their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in Annexure-II. Online application will not be registered unless candidates upload photo and signature as specified.
Note: i. In case, the face in the photograph or signature is unclear, the applicant’s candidature may be rejected.
ii. In case, the photograph or signature is unclear, the candidate may edit his/ her/ their application and re-upload his/ her/ their photograph or signature.
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information
LetusdoAlways tries to give the Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as the Most recent Job-Related Post. Follow our public Job Portal. Government’s latest work; Interview website for current work and mock Test.
Thank you Click on the official alert button to read the free notification message. Click on the Apply button below to apply for a job offer on the official website. Click the download button to see the official notification button for SBI Recruitment 2020 for 2000 Probationary Officers.