RMRC Recruitment 2020 for Officer, 12 Vacancies
Post Name: Medical Officer And Others
No of vacancy: 12
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 30 June 2020
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below For RMRC Recruitment 2020 for Officer
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for RMRC Recruitment 2020 for Officer
|Post Date :||24 June 2020|
|Application Start Date||24 June 2020|
|Last Date :||30 June 2020|
|Exam/Interview Date :||Update Soon|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for RMRC Recruitment 2020 for Officer
ICMR-REGIONAL MEDICAL REAEARCH CENTRE RMRC Recruitment 2020 for Officer
No.04 (05)/SP/Proj/2020/ Dt: 24.06.2020
NOTICE FOR RECRUITMENT
Applications in plain paper are invited for the following posts separately along with a copy of the CV duly signed to be sent through email to [email protected] on or before 30.6.2020 by 3.00 P.M. The interview for the posts will be held through video conferencing for which the specific date and time slot will be intimated by return email. Application received beyond the scheduled date & time will not be entertained.
Project Entitled, “A phase-III, Randomized, Double-blind Placebo controlled trial to evaluate the efficacy and safety of VPM1002 and Immunovac (MIP/Mw)Vaccines in preventing Tuberculosis (TB)in Healthy Household contacts of Newly Diagnosed Sputum positive pulmonary TB patients” under Dr. Sanghamitra Pati, Scientist-G & Director” RMRC Recruitment 2020 for Officer
|Sl No.||Post Name||No of Vacancy/ Category||Essential Qualification||Desirable Qualification||Age Limit||Salary|
|1.||Junior Medical Officer||OBC-1||MBBS degree from a recognised university.||Any postgraduate degree/Diploma (MD/MS/DNB/Diploma) in Medical Sciences. Previous experience in conduct of Randomised Clinical Trial.||Upper age limit 35 years||60,000/-|
|2.||Project Technical Officer (MSW)||UR-1 OBC-1||Graduate in social sciences/ Social work/Sociology/psychology/Anthropology from a recognised university with 5 years work experience from a recognised Institution. OR Master’s degree in social sciences/ Social work/Sociology/Medical Sociology/ psychology/ Anthropology.||Experience in administering informed consent.Experience of working in community health program.||30||32000/-|
|3.||Research Assistant (pharmacists)||UR-2 OBC-1||Graduate in pharmacy/ Pharmaceutical Science from a recognised University.||3 years work experience from a recognized Institution or Master degree in pharmacy / pharmaceutical Sciences.||30||31000/-|
|4.||Junior Nurse||UR-1||High School or equivalent Science subjects plus certificate course in ANM with 5 yrs experience from a recognized institute/board.||Diploma in Nursing with experience of working as staff Nurse in a recognised hospital or medical institute.||28||18000/-|
|5.||Project Technician- III(Field Worker)||UR-1 OBC-1 SC-1||12th pass in science subjects with two years field experience in Health sciences in a recognized organization/ Institution.||Degree with one year field experience in health science, Knowledge of computer applications- Microsoft word, excels PowerPoint and usage of tablets for data collection.||30||18000/-|
|6.||Project Technician-III (Lab Technician)||UR-1 ST-1||12th pass in science subjects with any one of the following. Two years Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology. One year Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology with one year Laboratory experience in a recognised organisation/institution.||Training and competency in AFB smear, culture; handling of mycobacterial cultures and drug susceptibility testing of MTB by LI and MGIT; knowledge of Microsoft word, excel and power point.||30||18000/-|
Terms & conditions for RMRC Recruitment 2020 for Officer:-
- Age relaxation will be given to the candidates belonging to SC & OBC category as per Govt. of India rules & ICMR norms.
- Qualification & Experience should be in relevant discipline/field and from an institution of repute. Experience should have been gained after acquiring the minimum essential qualification.
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not guarantee the selection.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Consolidated salary of the post may vary from time to time.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidate for appearing in the written test/skill Test/Interview.
- Director, RMRC, Bhubaneswar reserves rights to consider or reject any application/candidature.
- Submission of wrong or false information during the process of selection shall disqualify the candidature at any stage.
- Appointment will be made on project mode and purely temporary in nature, co-terminus with the project. Candidate shall have no claim for regular appointment at RMRC, Bhubaneswar or ICMR.
- Leave shall be as per the Institutional Policy for Project staff.
- The Number of vacancies may vary according to requirement at later stage.
- Similar post, if any, arises in future, may be filled up from the selected panel list.
- In case of in-service candidates, a NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE (NOC) from the present employer is to be submitted failing which the application is liable for rejection. FOR RMRC Recruitment 2020 for Officer
- Documents to be sent through email-id [email protected]
*all certificates (starting from 10th onwards)
*No Objection Certificate (if employed)
Selected candidates will be provisionally appointed subject to submission of all documents (in original) for scrutiny and Verification.
Sd/- Administrative Officer
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for this RMRC Recruitment 2020 for Officer
FAQs For This RMRC Recruitment 2020 for Officer
What is RMRC?
How to Apply for RMRC Recruitment 2020 for Officer?
Applications in plain paper are invited for the following posts separately along with a copy of the CV duly signed to be sent through email to [email protected] on or before 30.6.2020 by 3.00 P.M.
What are the salary of this Jobs?
Salary Start From 18T to 60t per months
how many vacancy open right now?
there are total 12 Vacancies open right now
What are the Selections methods of this Post?
The interview for the posts will be held through video conferencing for which the specific date and time slot will be intimated by return email