RMRC Recruitment 2020 for Engineer technician, 03 Vacancies
Post Name: Medical Engineer and Technician
No of vacancy: 03
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 30 June 2020
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below For RMRC Recruitment 2020 for Engineer technician
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for RMRC Recruitment 2020 for Engineer technician
|Post Date :||24 June 2020|
|Application Start Date||24 June 2020|
|Last Date :||30 June 2020|
|Exam/Interview Date :||Update Soon|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for RMRC Recruitment 2020 for Engineer technician
ICMR-REGIONAL MEDICAL RESEARCH CENTRE for RMRC Recruitment 2020 for Engineer technician
No.01/DD/NRL/RMRC/PROJ/2020/ Date: 24.06.2020
NOTICE FOR RECRUITMENT
Applications in plain paper are invited for the following posts separately along with a copy of the CV duly signed to be sent through email to [email protected] on or before 30.6.2020 by
- P.M. The interview for the posts will be held through video conferencing for which the specific date and time slot will be intimated by return email. Application received beyond the scheduled date & time will not be entertained. For RMRC Recruitment 2020 for Engineer technician
|Project entitled: National Reference Laboratory, PI-Dr. Dasarathi Das, Scientist-F|
|Sl No.||Category/ Vacancy||Name of the post||Essential Qualification||Desirable Qualification||Age limit||Consolidated Pay|
|1.||UR-1||Biomedical Engineer||B.E/B.Tech in Biomedical Engineering.||Three years of work experience in relevant field.||Not exceeding 45 Years||Rs.65,000/-P.M|
|2.||EWS-1 UR-1||Senior Laboratory Technician||M.Sc. in (Medical Microbiology/ Applied Microbiology/Gene ral Microbiology/Biote chnology/ Bio- Chemistry) with or without DMLT. OR B.Sc.(Microbiology /Biotechnology/Bio chemistry/ Chemistry/Life Science) with or without DMLT.||Three years of work experience in TB bacteriology. OR Five years of work experience in Tb Bacteriology.||Not exceeding 40 Years||Rs.25,000/-P.M|
Terms & Conditions For RMRC Recruitment 2020 for Engineer technician:-
- Qualification & Experience should be in relevant discipline/field and from an institution of repute. Experience should have been gained after acquiring the minimum essential qualification.
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not guarantee the selection.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Consolidated salary of the post may vary from time to time.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidate for appearing in the written test/skill Test/Interview.
- Director, RMRC, Bhubaneswar reserves rights to consider or reject any application/candidature.
- Submission of wrong or false information during the process of selection shall disqualify the candidature at any stage.
- Appointment will be made on project mode and purely temporary in nature, co-terminus with the project. Candidate shall have no claim for regular appointment at RMRC, Bhubaneswar or ICMR. For RMRC Recruitment 2020 for Engineer technician
- Leave shall be as per the Institutional Policy for Project staff.
- The Number of vacancies may vary according to requirement at later stage.
- Similar post, if any, arises in future, may be filled up from the selected panel list.
- In case of in-service candidates, a NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE (NOC) from the present employer is to be submitted failing which the application is liable for rejection.
13. Documents to be sent through email-id [email protected]
*all certificates (starting from 10th onwards)
*No Objection Certificate (if employed)
Selected candidates will be provisionally appointed subject to submission of all documents (in original) for scrutiny and Verification. For RMRC Recruitment 2020 for Engineer technician
Sd/- Administrative officer
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for this RMRC Recruitment 2020 for Engineer technician
FAQs For This RMRC Recruitment 2020 for Engineer technician
What is RMRC?
How to Apply for RMRC Recruitment 2020 for Engineer technician?
Applications in plain paper are invited for the following posts separately along with a copy of the CV duly signed to be sent through email to [email protected] on or before 30.6.2020 by 3.00 P.M.
What are the salary of this Jobs?
Salary Start From 25T to 65t per months
how many vacancy open right now?
there are total 03 Vacancies open right now
What are the Selections methods of this Post?
The interview for the posts will be held through video conferencing for which the specific date and time slot will be intimated by return email