RITES Recruitment 2020 for 4 Junior Assistant RITES Ltd., a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India is a premier multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies. RITES Ltd. is in urgent need of dynamic and hardworking professionals for Special Recruitment Drive for Ex-Servicemen candidates
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification Full details are given below For RITES Recruitment 2020 for 4 Junior Assistant
Qualification, Eligibility, and Age Limit & Relaxation:
No. of Vacancies
Junior Assistant (Admin)
For Ex-Servicemen candidates only
*1 post is reserved for disabled Ex-Servicemen/ dependents of Ex-Servicemen killed in action
Cut-off date for calculation of Age
*The above upper age limit is for UR. Relaxation in age limit applicable for Ex-Servicemen as per GOI guidelines shall be over and above the upper age indicated above.
OBC candidates shall be eligible for additional relaxation in upper age as per GOI guidelines.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience
Designation & Pay Scale (Rs.)
Junior Assistant (Admin) (Rs. 18, 000 – 66, 000)
Graduate in any discipline
Candidates should preferably have experience in the field of General Administration/ Monitoring/ Control/ Coordination/ Supervision/ MIS/ Security matters/ Control Room Management etc.
*Candidate belonging to General/ EWS category (and candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PWD applying against unreserved posts) should have first class degree/ minimum 60% marks in Minimum Qualification for consideration against unreserved posts
Reserved category candidates (OBC(NCL)) should have at least 50% marks in Minimum Qualification for consideration against reserved posts
Experience shall be calculated as on 01.11.2020.
Note for Educational Qualification:
The candidate should possess Degree recognized by UGC/AICTE (as applicable); from a University incorporated by an Act of Central or State legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be Deemed as University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956.
Special Instructions regarding Eligibility for Ex-Servicemen
Interested candidates are advised to note the following conditions and ascertain their eligibility for the post before applying:
- Candidates should fall under the definition of Ex-Servicemen as per Govt. India guidelines as issued from time to
- Ex-servicemen who have already secured regular employment in civil post will not be eligible for benefit of
- A candidate presently working in Armed Forces would become eligible for applying civil posts only when he completes the prescribed period of Army Service within a year from the last date for receiving applications for the
- Ex-Servicemen candidates who possess Graduation equivalency certificate issued by Armed Forces shall also be eligible for the above
- Candidates have to submit a valid discharge certificate at the time of applying. For candidates currently in service in Armed Forces who are fulfilling the eligibility condition as per para 3 above, would have to submit NOC clearly indicating their scheduled date of discharge from
- For candidates claiming to fall under the category of Disabled Ex-Servicemen/ Dependents of Ex- Servicemen killed in action, suitable documentary evidence as per GOI guidelines would have to be submitted.
- Ex-Servicemen candidates shall be allowed to deduct the period of actual military service from their actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed (32 years) by more than 3 years, they shall be deemed to satisfy the conditions regarding age
- RITES reserves the right to relax any standard/ criteria/ eligibility condition etc to fill the Ex-Servicemen vacancies if deemed
No fee is required to be paid for applying to the above posts.
Read More Jobs:
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for RITES Recruitment 2020 for 4 Junior Assistant
Selection Procedure of RITES Recruitment 2020 for 4 Junior Assistant
The applications received shall be screened for eligibility. The candidates may be shortlisted for selection. The company reserves the right to shortlist the number of candidates for selection out of eligible candidates.
The weightage distribution of various parameters of the selection shall be as under:
Written Test – 100%
A minimum of 50% marks (45% for OBC (NCL) against reserved posts) in written test will be required to enable the candidate to be considered for placement on panel.
Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the Medical Examination to be conducted as per RITES Rules and Standards of Medical Fitness for the relevant post.
How to Apply/ Application Procedure
- Before applying candidates should ensure that they satisfy the necessary conditions and requirements of the position.
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com.
- While submitting the online application; the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on top of online form filled up by the candidate. Note down this “Registration No.” and quote it for all further communication with RITES Ltd.
- While filling up the required details, candidates are advised to carefully and correctly fill the details of “Identity Proof”. Candidates are also advised to note the same and ensure the availability of the same Identity Proof as it will be required to be produced in original at later stages of selection (if called).
- A copy of this online APPLICATION FORM containing the registration number is to be printed, signed, and furnished alongwith SELF-ATTESTED SCANNED COPIES of the following documents in the given order only (from top to bottom):
- 2 recent passport size colour photographs
- High School certificate for proof of Date of Birth
- Certificates of Academic & Professional qualifications and statements of marks of all the qualifications for all semesters/years (Xth, XIIth, Diploma/ Graduation/ Post-Graduation as applicable)
- EWS/ SC/ST/OBC Certificate in the prescribed format by Govt. of India (if applicable)
- Proof of Identity & Address (Passport, Voter ID, Driving Lisence, Aadhaar Card etc)
- PAN Card
- Proof of different periods of experience as claimed in the Application Form (if applicable)
- Valid Discharge certificate from Armed Forces
- Certificate in support of falling under Disabled Ex-Servicemen category (if applicable)
- Certificate/ Documentary evidence in support of falling under category of “Dependents of Ex- Servicemen killed in action” (if applicable)
- Undertaking as per GOI format applicable for EX-Servicemen applying to civil posts (Attached)
- PWD Certificate as per latest format (if applicable).
- Any other document in support of your candidature
Application Form and all the above documents are to be e-mailed to the email id [email protected]; within the date specified for the purpose.
This e-mail id is only for the purpose of submission of documents for VC No 17/20 only. Any queries sent to this e-mail id shall not be attended to.
While e-mailing the documents, following details are to be mentioned in the e-mail:
Name: (As mentioned in Application form) RITES Registration No:
The scan of the documents should be of good quality and clearly visible.
Documents sent to any other email id shall not be considered. RITES will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail.
- Please attach copies of experience certificates from your previous employer in respect of claims made by you in your application. In respect of current employment, experience certificate/ joining letter along with last months’ salary slips, or, Form 16 and other documents which clearly prove your continuity in the job are to be attached. In case your claim is not established from the proofs submitted by you; your application is liable to be rejected. Please check your claims and certificates submitted by you carefully. Incomplete application, or, insufficient proof would entail rejection of your application. No claims would be entertained at a later stage.
7. For proof of CTC/ salary, candidates shall have to submit a copy of their last Form No. 16/ Earning Card/ salary slip/ Appraisal letter/ any other suitable document.
- Community certificate (SC/ST/OBC) should be in the format prescribed by Government of India only. OBC candidates included in the Central List with certificate not more than 12 months old (with clear mention of candidate not belonging to “Creamy Layer”) in the GOI prescribed format only will be considered for the posts reserved for OBC. EWS certificate should also be as per Gov. of India format.
- Hard copies of documents are not to be sent to this office through post/ courier. Documents are to be sent through e-mail only.
- The candidates are also advised to keep a copy of Application Form with them and to carry the same at the time of the selection (if called).
- Candidates who have registered online but whose application along with aforesaid documents is not received by the due date, their candidature may not be considered. The company reserves the right to consider only such applications which are received in along with documents by the prescribed date.
- The original testimonials/documents along with one self-attested copy will have to be produced by the candidate(s) at the time of selection (if called).
- Applications received after the last date of receipt of Application Form and documents shall be rejected. RITES Ltd. does not bear any responsibility for any delay for any reason whatsoever.
- Departmental Candidates of RITES are required to apply online and submit their hard copy through proper channel.
- Candidates working in Government Departments/ PSU are required to apply through proper channel. The candidates who apply directly would have to bring NOC from their employer at the time of selection (if called).
- Mere applying for the post/ submission of documents/ appearing or qualifying in the selection does not confer any right on the candidates for claiming selection. If it is found that a candidate does not fulfill the advertised eligibility criteria, his/her candidature will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates should submit only one application for one vacancy and application once submitted cannot be altered. A valid e-mail ID is essential for submission of the online application. RITES will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidates. However, candidates can apply for any number of vacancies.
- If any claim made by a candidate is found to be incorrect, his/her candidature shall be summarily rejected.
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information
LetusdoAlways tries to give the Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as the Most recent Job-Related Post. Follow our public Job Portal. Government’s latest work; Interview website for current work and mock Test.
Thank you Click on the official alert button to read the free notification message. Click on the Apply button below to apply for a job offer on the official website. Click the download button to see the official notification button.
Important Links for RITES Recruitment 2020 for 4 Junior Assistant
Note: The above material RITES Recruitment 2020 for 4 Junior Assistant is for informational purposes only. https://Letusdo.in/ is not a recruitment agency or job Provider. https://Letusdo.in/ is a media company that provides preliminary information about various recruits in India. Job seekers are asked to visit the official website of the organization/department for complete details and questions.
नोट: उपरोक्त सामग्री केवल सूचना के उद्देश्यों के लिए है। https://Letusdo.in/ एक भर्ती एजेंसी या नौकरी प्रदाता नहीं है। https://Letusdo.in/ एक मीडिया कंपनी है जो भारत में विभिन्न भर्तियों के बारे में प्रारंभिक जानकारी प्रदान करती है। नौकरी चाहने वालों को पूर्ण विवरण और प्रश्नों के लिए संगठन / विभाग की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर जाने के लिए कहा जाता है।