NHM Assam Recruitment 2020 for 415 Posts Medical and Health Recruitment Board, Assam invites online application in the website- https://nhm.assam.gov.in from the intending candidates having Indian citizenship as mentioned in Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India and having requisite qualification for recruitment to the posts of Registrar/Demonstrator/Resident Physician etc. of all the Departments in Government Medical Colleges under the Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of Assam, as indicated below
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification Full details are given below For NHM Assam Recruitment 2020 for 415 Posts
Qualification, Eligibility, and Age Limit & Relaxation:
- Scale of Pay: Rs. 57,700/- to Rs. 1,82,400/- PM (Academic Level-10) plus other allowances as admissible under Rules.
- Age: The candidates should not be less than 21 years and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2020.
The upper age limit is relaxable by (if applicable)-
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates i.e. upto 43 years
- 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. upto 41 years as per Govt. notification No. ABP.6/2016/9 dated 25/04/2018.
- For Persons with Disabilities (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidates as per Govt. Notification No. ABP.144/95/121 dated 28/10/2015.
- Educational Qualification:- Registrar/Demonstrator/Resident Physician etc.
- Broad Speciality – A post Graduate qualification MD/MS/MDS/DNB in the concerned subject from an institute under any Indian University recognized by National Medical Commission (previously Medical Council of India (MCI)/Dental Council of India (DCI)/National Board of Examination (NBE) for the following Departments –
Anatomy, Anaesthesiology, Bio-Chemistry, Dermatology, Dentistry, ENT, Emergency Medicine, FSM, Medicine, Orthopaedics, Ophthalmology, O & G, Physiology, Pharmacology, Pathology, Psychiatry, Paediatrics, PM&R, Radiology, Radiotherapy, Surgery, SPM (Community Medicine), TB & Chest (Pulmonary Medicine)
Candidates having DM/M.Ch/DNB in the concerned super speciality subject will be given weightage
- Weightage shall be given to the Doctors working under Rule 17A of MHRB Regulations or any contractual engagement under any health care institute under the Health & Family Welfare Department including post P. G. contractual engagement.
Application must be accompanied with required application fee of Rs. 250/- (rupees two hundred fifty) only for General category candidates and Rs. 150/- (rupees one hundred fifty) only for OBC/MOBC/SC/ST (P)/ST (H) candidate.
No application fee is required for candidates having BPL certificate and PWD certificate. Application fee should be deposited only, through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “0210-Medical and Public Health-01-Urban Health Services-800-Other Receipt”. The fees are not refundable and no other mode of deposit of fee other than through Treasury Challan, shall be accepted.
Fees can be deposited online using Government Receipt Accounting System-GRAS (Website: https://assamegras.gov.in). Candidates may pay the requisites fees (as admissible for the category mentioned above). Printed copy of Treasury Challan generated through GRAS should be submitted along with the application form. In Remarks column, candidate may write the post applied for.
Check More Latest Jobs:[display-posts wrapper=”ul” wrapper_class=”display-posts-listing grid” posts_per_page=”24″]
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for NHM Assam Recruitment 2020 for 415 Posts
Selection Procedure of NHM Assam Recruitment 2020 for 415 Posts
How to Apply/ Application Procedure
- Candidates need not submit any testimonials/certificate at the time of submission of online application. However, candidates have to produce their original testimonials regarding educational qualification, date of birth, caste, EWS, PWD, Treasury challan, working experience etc. along with the application form, at the time of interview. Self-attested copies of all testimonials/certificates will have to be submitted to the Board at the time of interview.
- Application form, which is incomplete in any respect, such as, without photograph and signature, is liable to be rejected summarily.
- Only those candidates who fulfill all the terms and conditions of the advertisement in respect of the post for which they are applicants shall be entertained. Others need not apply.
- The Board reserves the right to cancel, alter or modify the advertisement or other terms and conditions of the advertisement without any prior notice.
- All other matters which are not specially provided in this advertisement shall be decided by the Board.
The last date for receipt of online application will be 05/12/2020. All applicants are advised to visit the website https://nhm.assam.gov.in.
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information
LetusdoAlways tries to give the Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as the Most recent Job-Related Post. Follow our public Job Portal. Government’s latest work; Interview website for current work and mock Test.
Thank you Click on the official alert button to read the free notification message. Click on the Apply button below to apply for a job offer on the official website. Click the download button to see the official notification button for NHM Assam Recruitment 2020 for 415 Posts.