NHAI Recruitment 2020
Job Title-NHAI recruitment 2020, 48 vacancies on Deputy Manager
Total No. of Vacancy- 48
Pay Scale – Rs.15,600-39,100/-
Qualification- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institute
Job Type – Full Time
Location- New Delhi, Delhi, India
Job Post Date- Not Disclose
Update Date- 27/05/2020
Last Date of application –15/6/2020
NHAI recruitment 2020 Description
National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) invites applications for the 48 posts of Deputy Manager (Technical) in the Level 10 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC (Pre-revised: Pay Band-3 [(Rs.15,600-39,100/-) + Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-)] with Central DA on Direct recruitment basis through GATE 2020 scores in the discipline of Civil Engineering. The number of posts advertised may increase or decrease at the discretion of the Authority. , Women, and Man both are able and eligible to apply. Interested and Eligible candidates can be applied online through the Official Website. Advt. No.-
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been full fill. This Candidate must apply to apply through the online link is given below, Before applies please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below
48 vacancy on National Highways Authority of India through Online application last date application date is -15/06/2020
NHAI recruitment 2020 Letusdo Details
|Post Name -National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) invites applications for the 48 posts of Deputy Manager (Technical)|
National Highways Authority of India
Total no. of Vacancy – 48
Visit http://careerpages.in/ for getting a regular update on govt job
|Post name||No Of vacancy||UR||SC||OBC (NCL)||ST||EWS||Others|
|Deputy Manager||48||20||06||15||04||03||Out of total 48 posts, |
06 posts (HH-02 & OH-04) reserved for PH/PwD
NHAI recruitment 2020 Eligibility and Qualifications
Candidate must pass Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institute; For this post name and By direct recruitment, on the basis of a valid Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) Score 2020 in Civil Engineering discipline.
NHAI recruitment 2020 Eligibility:
All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications laid down for the post. No enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
Both man And Women Can apply
the maximum age limit for this particular post is 30
Upper Age Relaxation
*The upper age limit is relaxable as per Govt. of India Rules applicable for different categories for this NHAI recruitment 2020 post :
|Deputy Manager||5 years||3 years|
NHAI recruitment 2020 Application Fee:
No application fee applicable
NHAI recruitment 2020 How to Apply:
Applicants can apply ONLINE only. The procedure to be followed for filling up the application is given below: – •
NHAI recruitment 2020 Online Applications:
a). The applicant may visit the NHAI website https://nhai.gov.in/ for applying Online. It may be accessed on Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
b). Click on the tab About Us → Recruitment → Vacancies / Result → Click on the advertisement of Deputy Manager (Technical) → Online Application
c). Fill up the form and furnish the requisite information
d). The following documents are required to be uploaded: – •
- Photograph – Scanned copy of color passport size photograph in only ‘jpg / ‘jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘gif’ image types not exceeding 1 MB.
- Signature – Scanned copy of signature in only ‘jpg / ‘jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘gif’ image types not exceeding 1 MB.
- Class –X Certificate indicating the date of birth in only ‘jpg / ‘jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘gif’ image types not exceeding 1 MB.
- Caste Certificate in support of SC/ST/OBC-NCL (as per prescribed format attached) in only ‘jpg / ‘jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘gif’ image types not exceeding 1 MB.
- Provisional/Degree in support of passing Degree in Civil Engineering in only ‘jpg / ‘jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘gif’ image types not exceeding 1 MB.
- GATE Score Card in only ‘jpg / ‘jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘gif’ image types not exceeding 1 MB.
e). Click the ‘Next’ button.
f). Application Preview may be seen.
g). The option of the ‘Edit’ and the final Submit button, are also available.
h). If the Applicant is satisfied with the information furnished, click the “Submit” button for submitting the application form through Online. The application form Online may be submitted by 15.06.2020 (6:00 PM).
i). After submission of Application Form, a “Unique Reference Number” along with details entered by the Applicant with the subject “Application Acknowledgement” will be generated automatically. j). Automatically generated “Application Acknowledgement” would be sent to the e-mail id provided by the Applicant.
k). The applicant is required to keep a copy of “Application Acknowledgement” in safe custody for producing / submitting to NHAI along with supporting documents in respect of entries made by the applicant with regard to his / her date of birth / educational qualification / SC/ST/OBC/certificate (if applicable)/ Other supporting documents (viz. experience certificate, NOC from the employer, etc.), if applicable.
NHAI recruitment 2020 IMPORTANT: CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO FILL THEIR CORRECT AND ACTIVE E-MAIL ADDRESSES IN THE ONLINE APPLICATION AS ALL CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE MADE BY THE NHAI THROUGH E-MAIL ONLY.
interested and Eligible candidates may Apply Online through the Link Given Below and you can also visit the official website for verification and all the instruction is given below:
On the basis of valid GATE score 2020 in Civil Engineering discipline as on closing date of advertisement. However, NHAI reserves the right to invite candidates for interviews, as per cut off for respective categories subsequently to be decided by NHAI.
NOTE-I: The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be considered for appointment or interview.
NOTE-II: In the event of the number of applications being large, NHAI will adopt shortlisting criteria to restrict the number of candidates for interaction/interview, if called, to a reasonable number by any method to be decided by the Selection Committee. NHAI recruitment 2020
The selection of candidates will be through Screening/ Written Test/ Viva-voce Interview wherever applicable. for this NHAI recruitment 2020 post
Exact Date, Time and Venue for examination/interview will be intimated to the eligible candidates in due course as well as such information will be also available in the official website of
For more details regarding candidates’ selection norms, eligibility norms, and other details, please go through the official website or officially released advertisement (See Link/PDF given below).
Before applying for the vacancies, please go through the officially released Advertisement given below link and Date for this NHAI recruitment 2020
- Online Application
2. The applicants are advised to fill the ONLINE application form carefully in accordance with the eligibility criteria and experience mentioned above. It may be noted that the entire selection process shall be carried out on the basis of the entries made by the applicant in his / her application form and no request shall be entertained under any circumstances for any alteration/modification/change in the entries made by the applicant in the application form. Note: The candidates are advised to submit the Online Recruitment Application well in advance without waiting for the closing date.
3. It may be noted that in case of multiple application filled by the applicant, NHAI shall consider only the last application filed by the applicant and the entries made therein shall be taken into consideration for processing the recruitment for the said post. Accordingly, the earlier application(s) submitted by the applicant shall be rejected for NHAI recruitment 2020
4. The crucial date for determination of eligibility shall be the last date prescribed for the receipt of applications.
5. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/Minority Communities/ladies/PwD are especially welcome and should apply in large numbers.
6. Canvassing or bringing influence in any form will disqualify the candidature. for NHAI recruitment 2020
7. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
8. Corrigendum or Addendum or Cancellation to this advertisement, if any, shall be published only on the website of NHAI. Therefore, the Applicants are advised to check the website of NHAI regularly.
Some Important Date:
|Job Post Date:||01/05/2020|
|Application Starting Date:||01/05/2020|
|Notification Update Date:|
|Last date for Apply :||15/06/2020|
|Selection Date :||Update soon|
|Selection Result Date :||Update Soon|
Some Important Link:
|Apply Online||Apply Direct|
|Official Website||Visit Now|
|Official Notification||Check now|
|Update notification||Check Now|
Note* – Before Direct Apply Please check the Official notification as well as official website for clear your doubt and make a trust on us for this NHAI recruitment 2020 post
Some Frequently Asked Questions
what is nhai?
The National Highways Authority of India is an autonomous agency of the Government of India, set up in 1988, and is responsible for the management of a network of over 50,000 km of National Highways out of 1,15,000 km in India. It is a nodal agency of the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways.
nhai comes under which ministry?
he National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) is an autonomous agency of the Government of India, set up in 1988 and is responsible for management of a network of over 50,000 km of National Highways out of 1,15,000 km in India. It is a nodal agency of the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways.
how to register in nhai ?
Download the application form from the official website nhai.org. Go to the NHAI careers and take a printout of application form. Fill the application form with all the mandatory and asked details for NHAI Jobs
Is NHAI a government company?
Yes, The National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) is an autonomous agency of the Government of India, set up in 1988 and is responsible for management of a network of over 50,000 km of National Highways out of 1,15,000 km in India. It is a nodal agency of the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways