Molecular Biologist in PGMCH 2020 Last Date of Application 10 June 2020
Post name: Molecular Biologist
Pay Scale: Rs.40000 Per month
Education Qualification: MSC
Total No. of Vacancy: 01
Location: Purulia, India
Walk in Date: 10/06/2020
Molecular Biologist in PGMCH 2020 Description
PURULIA GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL posts and invited Online application of 01 Vacancy of Temporary work for Molecular Biologist. The vacancies are under the Department of Health & Family Welfare, Govt Of West Bengal.Man and Women both able and eligible to apply. through Direct Recruitment. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online
All the candidates should have sufficient experience in the respective fields as well working in the Government or Private setup to execute the purpose effectively in COVID-19 Testing Laboratory at Purulia Government Medical College
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Online given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below
01 vacancies in the PURULIA GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL for Molecular Biologist
Molecular Biologist in PGMCH 2020 Letusdo Details
Post Name – Molecular Biologist
PURULIA GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL
Total no. of Vacancy – 01
Walk in date: 10/06/2020
Visit http://careerpages.in/ for getting a regular update on govt job
Molecular Biologist in PGMCH 2020 Eligibility and Qualifications
Molecular Biologist in PGMCH 2020 Qualification for Various Post:
Post Name: Molecular Biologist
No of Vacancy: Initially 1 (may be increased based on requirement
Location: Purulia, West bengal, India
· Master degree in Molecular Biology/Virology/Microbiology/Biomedical Lab. Science & Management/Biotechnology /Life Science.
· PhD degree in Molecular Biology/Biochemistry/Biotech / Microbiology and other related subjects in Life Science.
· Working experience in Virology laboratory and/or handling RT PCR/PCR machines.
Experience in ELISA/GEL
Electrophoresis mRNA isolation etc would be preferred.
Age limit: Up to 65 years
Payscale: 40000 Per month
Terms & Conditions: for this Molecular Biologist in PGMCH 2020
1) The engagement will be made temporarily for a period of 3 (Three months) from the date of appointment or until further order.
2) Short listing of Candidates may be done before the actual interview based on pre fixed criteria.
3) These are purely contractual posts and the selected candidates will not have any claim whatsoever for regularization.
4) If the performance of the appointee is not satisfactory, appointment will be terminated in any time without further communication.
5) Candidates will have to submit an undertaking at the time of joining that they will accept all the general instructions & terms and conditions related to the post.
6) Candidates fulfilling the above criteria may appear along with filled up and signed application format all original qualification and experience certificates along with self-attested copies and two recent passport size photographs after getting an appointment order.
7) Job Offer will be made for the above posts after approval from Department of Health & Family welfare, Government of West Bengal.
For more details please check the notification below from the link for this Molecular Biologist in PGMCH 2020
No Application fee needed
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates may appear directly for the Walk-in-Interview on below scheduled dates along with application/ testimonials in support of Educational Qualification, Caste, Age, Experience certificate (if applicable) and any other relevant documents.
Date & Venue of Walk-in-Interview:
Date: 10/06/2020 at 09:30 AM.
Venue: Lecture Hall, 1st Floor, Academic Building, Purulia Government Medical College and Hospital, Hatuara Campus.
Selection Procedure :
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of Academic marks, Experience, Desirable Qualification/ Experience, Local Residence, Computer Knowledge, Practical Test and Interview wherever applicable.
Exact Date, Time and Venue for examination/interview will be intimated to the eligible candidates in due course as well as such information will be also available in the official website of Purulia Government Medical College and Hospital — www.pgmch.edu.in
· For post of Molecular Biologist:-
1 Academic marks- 30
2. Experience- 10 (2 for each year of experience)
3. Local Residence- 05
|Walk in Date||10/06/2020|
|Result date||Update Soon|
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information
If You want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section
Or you can directly contact us through contact us Form for this Molecular Biologist in PGMCH 2020