KRCL Recruitment 2020 for 122 Technician: ONLINE applications for the post of Technician-III/Electrical in Electrical Department of Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) are invited from eligible i) Land loser candidates(GEN/EWS/OBC/SC/ST) i.e those candidates whose land has been acquired for KRCL project ii) other than land losers (GEN/EWS/OBC/SC/ST) who are Domicile of Maharashtra, Goa or Karnataka and having valid employment exchange card,registered with the Employment Exchange along Konkan Railway route within the jurisdiction of Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd. (Raigad, Sindhudurg and Ratnagiri Districts of Maharashtra, Goa State and Uttara Kannada ,Udupi and Dakshina Kannada/South Kannada Districts of Karnataka) iii) other than land losers (GEN/EWS/OBC/SC/ST) who are domicile of the States of Maharashtra, Goa or Karnataka.
There will be separate list/panels prepared for land loser candidates, Employment Exchange registered candidates along with KR route and other than land loser candidates who are domicile of the States of Maharashtra, Goa or Karnataka. Priority for appointment will be given to land loser candidates and only after exhausting the panel of eligible land losers, the second panel & third panel (other than land losers) will be operated depending upon the shortfall in the vacancies notified.
KRCL Recruitment 2020 for 122 Technician
ONLINE applications for the post of Technician-III/Electrical in Electrical Department of Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) are invited from eligible i) Land loser candidates(GEN/EWS/OBC/SC/ST) i.e those candidates whose land has been acquired for KRCL project ii) other than land losers (GEN/EWS/OBC/SC/ST) who are Domicile of Maharashtra, Goa or Karnataka and having valid employment exchange card,registered with the Employment Exchange along Konkan Railway route within the jurisdiction of Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd. (Raigad, Sindhudurg and Ratnagiri Districts of Maharashtra, Goa State and Uttara Kannada ,Udupi and Dakshina Kannada/South Kannada Districts of Karnataka) iii) other than land losers (GEN/EWS/OBC/SC/ST) who are domicile of the States of Maharashtra, Goa or Karnataka.
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification Full details are given below For KRCL Recruitment 2020 for 122 Technician
Qualification, Eligibility, and Age Limit & Relaxation:
Candidates should have the Educational/Technical qualifications indicated for notified posts in the notification from recognized Institute as on the closing date for submission of the ONLINE application. Those awaiting results of the final examination of the prescribed educational/technical qualification SHOULD NOT apply. The details of academic qualifications are as under.
Technician-III/Electrical: Matriculation/SSLC plus ITI from recognized institutions of NCVT/SCVT in the trades of Electrician/Wireman/Mechanic HT, LT Equipment’s and Cable Jointing/Electronics Mechanic(OR)Matriculation/ SSLC plus CCAA in the trades mentioned above.
Candidates appearing at and/or awaiting result are not eligible to apply.
Candidates applying for the posts in this notification have to pay the prescribed fee as per their category detailed below:
|Sr. No||Candidate Categories||Fee|
|1||For all candidates except the fee concession categories mentioned below at Sr No.2||Rs.500/-|
|2||For Candidates belonging to SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman/ Female /Minorities /Economically backward class. *This fee of Rs 250 shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges as applicable, on appearing CBT.||Rs.250/-*|
- MODES OF PAYMENT OF FEE: ONLINE fee payment through internet banking or debit/credit cards up to 27/11/2020 till 23.59 Hrs. All applicable service charges shall be borne by the candidate.
Minorities include Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains and Zoroastrians (Parsis) subject to revision/deletion/inclusion if any received till the closing date of this notification.
Minority candidates claiming waiver of examination fee will be required to furnish, at the time of DV, ‘Minority Community Declaration’ affidavit on Rs.100 non-judicial stamp paper that they belong to any of the above minority communities, failing which their candidature will be rejected.
Economically Backward Class (EBC) candidates are those whose annual family income is less than Rs 50,000/-. Such candidates should have valid Income Certificate in the prescribed format or on the letterhead of the Issuing Authority to this effect. The certificate should be submitted at the time of DV. Candidates having BPL card and Izzat MST are also eligible for fee concession under EBC and should produce relevant documents at the time of DV.
The Exam Fee is Refundable to candidates from exempted categories who have appeared in CBT, the exam fee of Rs. 250/-paid by them through online payment (Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking) shall be refunded duly
Read More Jobs:
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for KRCL Recruitment 2020 for 122 Technician
Selection Procedure of KRCL Recruitment 2020 for 122 Technician
Candidate shall make online application only through the link provided on the official website of KRCL.
The recruitment process shall involve, CBT and DV followed by medical examination of the shortlisted candidates. The final panel of the candidates found suitable will be notified thereafter. The date, time and venue for CBT and DV or any other additional activity as applicable shall be fixed by KRCL and shall be intimated to the eligible candidates. Request for any modification in this regard shall not be entertained.
- CBT: The CBT is tentatively scheduled in the month of December-2020.The CBT is of screening nature and the standard of questions for the CBT will be generally in conformity with the educational standards and minimum technical qualifications prescribed for the posts.
Negative Marking: There shall be negative marking for incorrect answers in CBT. 1/3rd of the marks allotted for each question shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
Electronic gadgets like Mobile phones, Bluetooth devices, pen drive, laptops, calculators, wrist watches or any other communication devices are strictly NOT allowed inside the exam hall. Any infringement/violation of this instruction shall entail summary rejection besides legal action including debarment from future examinations.
Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones etc. to the venue of the examination, as arrangements for safe keeping cannot be assured.
CBT- Qualifying Marks
The minimum percentage of marks required to qualify for further process shall be as follows for various categories:
UR/EWS- 50%, OBC-NCL/SC/ST- 40%
CBT- Pattern and Syllabus Technician-III/Electrical-
Duration: 90 Minutes Number of Questions: 100
CBT Pattern-The questions under CBT will be in 02 languages i.e. Hindi and English. The candidate will have to choose any one of these languages. In case of any discrepancy between various versions, the English version will prevail.
The questions will be of objective type with multiple choices and are likely to include questions pertaining to Common General Awareness which shall comprise 90% of the total questions and 10% on Technical Awareness of the relevant trade.
How to Apply/ Application Procedure
- Candidates are advised to visit only the official websites of KRCL www.konkanrailway.com and be very cautious about fake websites and job racketeers.
- Candidates should ensure that they possess/fulfill all eligibility conditions
- One application ONLY is required to be submitted for the notified posts in this notification. Any attempt by a candidate to submit more than one application against this notification shall result in disqualification and debarment.
- Eligibility of the candidates to be called for CBT will be considered only on the strength of the information furnished in the ONLINE Application. If at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in his/her application is false/incorrect or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information or the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post, his/her candidature will be rejected forthwith.
- Read all the Information and Instructions detailed in the notification thoroughly before starting the filling up of application by clicking the Link on the official website of KRCL. It is essential that the candidate understands all information of the notification correctly to prevent any mistakes while filling application.
- f. Candidates should have their own mobile number, valid & active personal e-mail id and keep them active for the entire duration of recruitment as KRCL shall send all recruitment related communications only through SMS and e-mail till the recruitment is completely over. KRCL will not entertain any request for change of mobile number and e-mail address at any stage.
- Candidates should enter their Name, Father’s Name and Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/SSLC/High School Examination Certificate or an equivalent certificate ONLY.
- In cases of name change, candidates should indicate their changed Name only in the ONLINE application. However, other details should match with the Matriculation or Equivalent certificate. Date of such change (or) application for such change should be prior to the date of submission of ONLINE application. Gazette Notification or any other legal document as applicable for such cases should be submitted at the time of DV.
- In order to ensure speedy filling up of application by the candidates, they should keep ready the following documents in digital form before logging on to the application page.
Candidate Photograph in colour: JPEG image of size upto 80KB .Candidate signature in Blue/black ink only of size upto 50 KB, not in CAPITAL letters
- j. Candidates are further advised to visit website of KRCL frequently to get the latest information on various stages of recruitment process or any changes about this notification.
- The onus is on the candidates to prove with valid documents that all the
information submitted by them in the ONLINE application is true.
- Registration Process & filling of online application: The candidates shall have to first register their names by visiting the official website of KRCL www.konkanrailway.com. On successful registration, a registration number will be generated. This registration number and password will be sent to the candidates via registered email and mobile number. Further a link for making application along with registration number and Password will be sent to the candidates registered e-mail id. On activation of this link, the candidate will get access to the application form.
- Candidates are advised to keep a print of the application form generated with themselves, however, under no circumstances any Candidates should send any hard or soft copy of the application or any documents to KRCL.The same should be produced only at the time of DV.
- Candidates are advised to note and preserve their Registration Number for further stages of recruitment process/correspondence with KRCL.
- To avoid last minute rush, candidates are advised in their own interest to submit ONLINE application much before the closing date since there may be a possibility of inability/failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on the internet or website during last days.
KRCL is not responsible to any failure of transaction of payment and submission of application due to internet issue at the time of filling online applications.
Note:For any application difficulties/queries at the time of filing online application please mail to Recruitment Cell help desk mail ID- “Recruitment Cell Help Desk” [email protected].Only applications queries will be resolved and mailed to the candidates mail ID.No personal grievances shall be entertained in the above help desk mail ID. The help desk mail ID shall remain active only till the closing date of filling the online application.
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information
LetusdoAlways tries to give the Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as the Most recent Job-Related Post. Follow our public Job Portal. Government’s latest work; Interview website for current work and mock Test.
Thank you Click on the official alert button to read the free notification message. Click on the Apply button below to apply for a job offer on the official website. Click the download button to see the official notification button.
Note: The above material is for informational purposes only. https://Letusdo.in/ is not a recruitment agency or job Provider. https://Letusdo.in/ is a media company that provides preliminary information about various recruits in India. Job seekers are asked to visit the official website of the organization/department for complete details and questions.
नोट: उपरोक्त सामग्री केवल सूचना के उद्देश्यों के लिए है। https://Letusdo.in/ एक भर्ती एजेंसी या नौकरी प्रदाता नहीं है। https://Letusdo.in/ एक मीडिया कंपनी है जो भारत में विभिन्न भर्तियों के बारे में प्रारंभिक जानकारी प्रदान करती है। नौकरी चाहने वालों को पूर्ण विवरण और प्रश्नों के लिए संगठन / विभाग की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर जाने के लिए कहा जाता है।