KHGH Recruitment 2020 for 25 Posts in Delhi Applications are invited from qualified candidates for selection to the following posts in the Kerala House Guest House, New Delhi. Applications shall be submitted online only through the official website of LBS Centre for Science & Technology, Thiruvananthapuram.
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification Full details are given below For KHGH Recruitment 2020 for 25 Posts in Delhi
Qualification, Eligibility, and Age Limit & Relaxation:
|Sl. No.||Name of post||Scale of Pay||No. of Vacancy*||Qualifications|
|1||Reception Assistant||26500-56700||3||Graduation of 10+2+3 stream from any University in Kerala or equivalent degree recognized by any Universities in Kerala.Certificate Course in Hospitality Management approved by National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) (minimum 6 months course)|
|2||Steno Typist/ Confidential Assistant to Controller||20000-45800||1||PDC/HSE/equivalentKGTE Typewriting English and Malayalam (Lower) or its equivalentKGTE Short hand English and Malayalam (Lower) or its equivalentCertificate in Computer Word Processing approved by National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) or equivalent|
|3||Chauffeur||18000-41500||3||SSLC / equivalentValid Motor driving license for Light Motor Vehicle + BadgeMedical fitnessSpeaking knowledge in Malayalam and Hindi|
|4||Room Attendant||17000-37500||8||SSLC / equivalentCertificate in Hospitality Management/House Keeping approved by National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) (minimum 6 months course)|
|5||Bearer||17000-37500||6||SSLC /EquivalentCertificate Course in Catering Management approved by National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) (Minimum 6 months course)3 years practical experienceKnowledge in Malayalam and Hindi|
|6||Cook||17000-37500||4||SSLC /equivalentCertificate in Cookery/Food Processing from Food Craft Institute approved by National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) (minimum 6 months course)|
|7||Kitchen Helper||16500-35700||3||Studied up to Standard VIISound HealthLiteracy in Malayalam and Hindi|
|8||Sweeper||16500-35700||6||Studied up to Standard IVSound Health|
|9||Gardener||16500-35700||1||Studied up to Standard IVSound Health|
¯ The number of vacancies mentioned above is liable to alteration.
- Age Limit: 18-36. Only candidates born between 2-1-1984 and 1-1-2002 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for the above posts. The following concessions in upper age limits are available subject to the condition that the maximum age limit shall in no case exceed 50 (Fifty) years.
- Five years of age relaxation is available to the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes and Three years of age relaxation is available to the candidates belonging to other Backward Communities.
- Differently abled candidates (vision, hearing, speech) are eligible for age concession up to 15 years and Orthopaedically differently abled candidates are eligible for age concession up to 10 years.
- Five years of age relaxation is available to the existing employees of Kerala House, New Delhi.
- Maximum age limit prescribed for appointment to the post will be relaxed in the case of Ex-Service men to the extent of the period of service put in
by them in the Defence Forces and the period of unemployment on discharge up to a maximum of five years.
- Widows will be eligible for age relaxation of maximum 5 years from the upper age limit.
Applications shall be submitted to more than one posts. Application fee for each post is Rs. 200/- which is to be remitted online along with submission of the application. Candidates belong to SC/ST & BPL are exempted from payment of fee. Non Keralites will be considered only in general category. Application fee once remitted will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Read More Jobs:
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for KHGH Recruitment 2020 for 25 Posts in Delhi
Selection Procedure of KHGH Recruitment 2020 for 25 Posts in Delhi
The list of selected candidates published in pursuance of this Notification shall remain in force for a minimum period of One year and a maximum period of three years provided that the said list will not continue to be in force if a new Ranked List after the minimum period of expiry of one year is published. Candidates will be advised against the vacancies shown above and for all the vacancies reported during the period of the Ranked List.
- Examinations will be conducted at four Centres-Thiruvananthapuram, Ernakulam, Kozhikode in Kerala and New Delhi. The venue once selected by the candidate will be treated as final. Request for change of examination city/centre/shift will not be entertained.
- Written test for posts serially numbered 1 to 3 will be in English. Written test for the posts serially numbered 4 to 9 will be in Malayalam.
- Skill test will be conducted for the posts of Steno Typist/ Confidential Assistant to Controller, Chauffeur and Cook. Interview will be conducted for all posts. Skill test and interview will be conducted at Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala. The venue of skill test and interview will be informed separately.
- No TA/DA will be paid for written test/Skill test/Interview.
How to Apply/ Application Procedure
- Candidate should submit their application through LBS website (lbscentre.kerala.gov.in). Applications will be absolutely rejected if they are found as non-compliance with the conditions in the notification in any stage of selection. No further chances will be given to candidates to cure the defects in the application. The candidates should posses e-mail ID and mobile phone with valid number. Under any circumstances the candidate should not change their mobile phone number and e-mail ID.
- Online registration of application starts: 10:00 a.m. on 10-11-2020. Last date of submitting of online application: 5:00 p.m. on 20-11-2020 for KHGH Recruitment 2020 for 25 Posts in Delhi.
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information
LetusdoAlways tries to give the Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as the Most recent Job-Related Post. Follow our public Job Portal. Government’s latest work; Interview website for current work and mock Test.
Thank you Click on the official alert button to read the free notification message. Click on the Apply button below to apply for a job offer on the official website. Click the download button to see the official notification button.