IWAI Recruitment 2020 for Specialist, 04 Vacancies
Post Name: Specialist
No of vacancy: 04
Job Type: Contract
Last Date: 22 June 2020
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below for this IWAI Recruitment 2020 for Specialist.
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for this IWAI Recruitment 2020 for Specialist
|Post Date :||03/06/2020|
|Application Start Date||03/06/2020|
|Last Date :||22/06/2020|
|Exam/Interview Date :|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before applying for this IWAI Recruitment 2020 for Specialist
INLAND WATERWAYS AUTHORITY OF INDIA
(Ministry of Shipping, Govt. of India) for this IWAI Recruitment 2020 for Specialist
Head Office, A-13, Sector -1, Noida – 201301 (U.P.) Phone : 0120 – 2544036 & 2544040
Employment Notice No. IWAI/R/Contrl.10/2020 Dated 3/06/2020
Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI) an Autonomous Body under the Ministry of Shipping, Govt. of India intends to engage the following positions purely on Contractual basis, initially for a period of two years and likely to be extended for the period of further two years invite application from interested and eligible candidates.
Details of Position
No. of Position
04 (Four) [One each at IWAI, Kolkata, Guwahati, Patna &
- The ToR and eligibility criteria etc. for the above-mentioned positions are as detailed below for this IWAI Recruitment 2020 for Specialist:
Specialist (Hydro) – 04 (Four) [One each at IWAI, Kolkata, Guwahati, Patna &
Key Responsibilities/Duties for this IWAI Recruitment 2020 for Specialist
The Consultant would be responsible for, but not limited, to the following activities;
§ Checking of Hydrography Survey data (Surveyed line KM measurement, datum fixing, tide reduction, dredging quantity calculations etc.).
§ Checking of Survey Charts and digital data on Google Earth/Erdas Imagine.
§ Checking of detailed field reports and results of Hydrography Surveys data.
§ Analysis of Hydrography Surveys data.
§ Digitalization of data pertaining to rivers/canals.
§ Advising on viability assessment, economic analysis, technical configurations of projects.
§ Assessing in preparation, evaluation & finalization of bid document.
§ Any other work assigned by the Chairman or Member(Technical) or Hydrographic Chief of IWAI.
§ Any other work assigned by the Nodal Officer. for this IWAI Recruitment 2020 for Specialist
§ Looking after RIS LAD and other Navigational issues.
for this IWAI Recruitment 2020 for Specialist Age : Maximum 50 years as on closing date of receipt of application. (However, for deserving candidate age
relaxation may be considered depending on the health and experience).
Remuneration: Rs. 85,000/- (Eighty-Five Thousand only) per month.
Required Education Qualification, Experience and Competencies
- The closing/ last date for receipt of application is 22/06/2020, with application in prescribed proforma, to be addressed to the Director (Admn. & Vig.), IWAI, A-13, Sector-1, Noida- 201301(U.P.), through Registered / Speed Post only.
- The applicant must enclose the self-attested copies of certificates, testimonials in support of the eligibility criteria as stipulated in the advertisement, failing which the candidature shall be treated as non-eligible. The decision of the Authority as regards to the eligibility of a candidate or otherwise shall be final and no correspondence in this regard will be
General Terms & Conditions for this IWAI Recruitment 2020 for Specialist :
The engagement on purely contractual basis in IWAI shall be regulated as per the following guidelines:
- Individuals (Non-Government/private/Multinational/consultancy Firms) or Retired Employees from Govt. / Autonomous Bodies with requisite qualifications and experience as prescribed would be eligible for being engaged as consultants. However, the engagement shall not be considered as a case of re-employment.
- The engagement would be for a fixed period for providing high-quality services to IWAI as per offer of Agreement/Letter of
- The engagement would be on a fulltime basis unless specified, and they would not be permitted to take up any other assignment during the period of engagement with
- Working hours would be from 10:00 AM to 5:30 PM at IWAI, Kolkata, Guwahati, Patna & Varanasi offices (06 days of the week)during the working days including half-hour lunch break-in
- Attendance will have to be marked in the Bio-Metric System, installed at the IWAI
- The Consultants engaged on a full-time basis will be required to attend office on all working days and also on holidays, if required, on account of exigencies of
Confidentiality for this IWAI Recruitment 2020 for Specialist:
- Consultant shall not divulge or disclose to any third party any information relating to IWAI for the Project, particularly the operational processes, technical know-how, security arrangements, administrative/organizational matters, classified data, and information, etc. without the approval of Competent Authority. Disclosure of the same shall be construed as a violation of the official Secret Act, 1923 and would be a ground for termination of your engagement with IWAI and for any such action as may be deemed
- The consultant shall be responsible and accountable for the services rendered / advice given by him since such advice/service is the result of contractual relations between the consultant and the employer. for this IWAI Recruitment 2020 for Specialist.
- The consultant may avoid any conflict of interest while discharging contractual obligation and bring, beforehand, any possible instance of conflict of interest to IWAI. Further, the consultant is also expected to undertake an assignment only in the areas of its expertise and where it has the capability to deliver efficient and effective advice /
- The consultant shall keep in view transparency, competitiveness, economy, efficiency and equal opportunity to all prospective bidders while rendering any advice to IWAI in regard to selection of technology, determination of design and specification of the subject matter, with bid eligibility criteria, bid evaluation criteria, more of tendering, tender notification
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for this for this IWAI Recruitment 2020 for Specialist
FAQs for this IWAI Recruitment 2020 for Specialist
What is IWAI?
India has an extensive network of inland waterways in the form of rivers, canals, backwaters and creeks. The total navigable length is 14,500 km, out of which about 5200 km of the river and 4000 km of canals can be used by mechanised crafts
How to Apply for this IWAI Recruitment 2020 for Specialist?
The closing/ last date for receipt of application is 22/06/2020, with application in prescribed
proforma, to be addressed to the Director (Admn. & Vig.), IWAI, A-13, Sector-1, Noida201301(U.P.), through Registered / Speed Post only.
how many vacancy open right now?
there are 4 post