IWAI Recruitment 2020 for Consultant, 01 Vacancies
Post Name: Consultant
No of vacancy: 01
Job Type: Contract
Last Date: 13 July 2020
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below for this IWAI Recruitment 2020 for Consultant.
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for this IWAI Recruitment 2020 for Consultant.
|Post Date :||18/06/2020|
|Application Start Date||18/06/2020|
|Last Date :||13/07/2020|
|Exam/Interview Date :|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before applying for this IWAI Recruitment 2020 for Consultant
Employment Notice No. IWAI-17011/12/2020-Admn Dated 18.06.2020
Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI) an Autonomous Body under the Ministry of Shipping, Govt. of India intends to engage the following position purely on a contractual basis, initially for a period of Two years and invite application from interested and eligible candidates.
Details of Position
No. of Position
Consultant (Coordination & IWT)
01(One) at Ministry of Shipping,
- The ToR and eligibility criteria etc. for the above-mentioned position are as detailed below:
Consultant (Coordination & IWT) – 01 Position at Ministry of Shipping, New Delhi
Duties / Responsibilities for IWAI Recruitment 2020 for Consultant
§ Cabinet Note from other Ministries.
§ Cooperation with Bangladesh:-
– Coastal Shipping Agreement.
– Dredging on IBP routes in Bangladesh.
– Proposals for Bangladesh for assistance of World Bank etc. for their projects.
§ All Matters relating to JMVP:-
– MMT at Varanasi, Sahibganj & Haldia.
– Construction of Second Navigation Lock at Farakka.
– Assured Depth Dredging in NW-1.
– Project Oversight Committees for JMVP & Freight Village & other issues of logistics hubs at Varanasi.
– Issues of JMVP for IWAI Recruitment 2020 for Consultant
§ Industrial & Logistics Hub at Sahibganj.
§ Freight Village at Balagarh, West Bengal.
§ Kumbh Mela at Prayagraj / Nasik.
§ Introduction of LNG Barges on NWs.
§ Matters regarding bank protection of Bhagirathi – Hugli river system.
§ Procurement of Ro-Pax and Ro-Ro vessels by IWAI for NW-1, NW-2 & NW-3.
§ Transfer of Land for GR Jetty-2, GR Jetty-1 & BSIN from KoPT to IWAI.
§ Land Policy of IWAI.
§ Private Jetties Policy.
§ IWAI Act.
§ PPPAC for Varanasi, Sahibganj & Haldia, and Intermodal terminals.
- The closing/ last date for receipt of application is 13/07/2020 with application in prescribed proforma, to be addressed to the Assistant Secretary (Admn. & Rectt.), IWAI, A-13, Sector-1, Noida-201301(UP), through registered post/ speed post only.
- The applicant must enclose the self-attested copies of certificates, testimonials in support of the eligibility criteria as stipulated in the advertisement, failing which the candidature shall be treated as non-eligible. The decision of the Authority as regards to the eligibility of a candidate or otherwise shall be final and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
General Terms & Condition for IWAI Recruitment 2020 for Consultant
The engagement on contractual basis in IWAI shall be regulated as per the following guidelines:
- Individuals (Non-Government/private/Multinational/consultancy Firms) or Retired Employees from Govt. / Autonomous Bodies with requisite qualifications and experience as prescribed would be eligible for being engaged as consultants. However, the engagement shall not be considered as a case of re-employment.
- The engagement would be for a fixed period for providing high-quality services to IWAI as per offer of Agreement/Letter of
- The engagement would be on a fulltime basis unless specified, and they would not be permitted to take up any other assignment during the period of engagement with
- Working hours would be from 9:30 am to 6:00pm IST during the working days including half-hour lunch break-in
- Attendance will have to be marked in the Bio-Metric System, installed at the IWAI
- The Consultants engaged on a full-time basis will be required to attend office on all working days and also on holidays, if required, on account of exigencies of
Confidentiality for IWAI Recruitment 2020 for Consultant
- Consultant shall not divulge or disclose to any third party any information relating to IWAI or the Project, particularly the operational processes, technical know-how, security arrangements, administrative/organizational matters, classified data, and information, etc. without the approval of Competent Authority. Disclosure of the same shall be construed as a violation of the official Secret Act, 1923 and would be a ground for termination of your engagement with IWAI and for any such action as may be deemed
- The consultant shall be responsible and accountable for the services rendered / advice given by him since such advice/service is the result of contractual relations between the consultant and the
- The consultant may avoid any conflict of interest while discharging contractual obligation and bring, beforehand, any possible instance of conflict of interest to IWAI. Further, the consultant is also expected to undertake an assignment only in the areas of its expertise and where it has the capability to deliver efficient and effective advice /
- The consultant shall keep in view transparency, competitiveness, economy, efficiency and equal opportunity to all prospective bidders while rendering any advice to IWAI in regard to the selection of technology, determination of design and specification of the subject matter, with bid eligibility criteria, bid evaluation criteria, more of tendering, tender notification
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for this for this IWAI Recruitment 2020 for Consultant
FAQs for this IWAI Recruitment 2020 for Consultant
What is IWAI?
India has an extensive network of inland waterways in the form of rivers, canals, backwaters and creeks. The total navigable length is 14,500 km, out of which about 5200 km of the river and 4000 km of canals can be used by mechanised crafts
How to Apply for this IWAI Recruitment 2020 for Consultant?
The closing/ last date for receipt of application is 13/07/2020, with application in prescribed
proforma, to be addressed to the Director (Admn. & Vig.), IWAI, A-13, Sector-1, Noida201301(U.P.), through Registered / Speed Post only.
how many vacancy open right now?
there are 1 post