IWAI Recruitment 2020 for Chief Engineer, 02 Vacancies
Post Name: Chief Engineer
No of vacancy: 02
Job Type: Contract
Last Date: 27 July 2020
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below for this IWAI Recruitment 2020 for Chief Engineer.
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for this IWAI Recruitment 2020 for Chief Engineer.
|Post Date :||12/06/2020|
|Application Start Date||12/06/2020|
|Last Date :||27/07/2020|
|Exam/Interview Date :|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before applying for this IWAI Recruitment 2020 for Chief Engineer.
INLAND WATERWAYS AUTHORITY OF INDIA
(Ministry of Shipping, Govt. of India) for this IWAI Recruitment 2020 for Chief Engineer
Head Office, A-13, Sector -1, Noida – 201301 (U.P.) Phone : 0120 – 2544036 & 2544040
Employment Notice No. IWAI-17011/11/2020-Admn Dated 12/06/2020
Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI) invites application from Indian Nationals working in offices of Central/State Governments/Public Sector Undertakings/Statutory or Autonomous bodies for filling up the below-mentioned post/s on deputation basis for a period of three years one post each for located in Head Office Noida and Kolkata. The post carries all India transfer liability at IWAI, Offices as detailed below :
Sl. No. / Post Code
Name of Post
Method of Recruitment
1 / D.2
Level 13 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC.
Deputation basis one post each for Head Office Noida and Kolkata / transferable to other IWAI, Offices.
(*) Number of post/s is tentative and may increase and decrease as per requirement of Authority.
- The details of eligibility criteria, age-limit etc. of the aforesaid posts, proposed to be filled up on deputation basis, are as detailed below:
Eligibility Criteria :
a) Officers in the Central / State Govt. / Statutory or Autonomous Bodies / Public Sector Undertaking) Holding analogous posts OR
Holding post in the next below Level in PB-3 Rs. 15600-39100/- + GP Rs. 7600/- with 5 years regular service; and
b) Possessing the educational qualifications specified for direct recruits (deputation basis) as under Column 7 of IWAI’s Recruitment Rules (R.R.).
Period of deputation shall not exceed 5 years.
Essential Qualification for IWAI Recruitment 2020 for Chief Engineer :
(ii) 15 years experience in a supervisory capacity including the post in the next below level in investigations, planning, design and construction of marine structure / river engineering works including repair and maintenance OR in various branches of Marine / Mechanical Engineering works including experience in repair and maintenance of harbour crafts OR in Design, Planning and construction of vessels in shipyards or Marine organization concerning design of inland vessels including experience in design of navigational aids etc.
(i) Experience in works connected with Inland Waterways in dredging, river conservancy works, river training, marking of fairway, rules and regulations for safety of shipping and navigation.
(ii) Experience in the logistics sector.
Age Limit : Not exceeding 56 years on the closing date of application.
GENERAL INFORMATION for IWAI Recruitment 2020 for Chief Engineer
- The Authority is following Central Rules & Regulations in service matters. Leased accommodation and medical reimbursement are provided as per rules of the Authority.
- The post has all India transfer
- Mere possession of essential qualifications will not entitle a candidate to be selected for the post. The decision of the Authority as to the eligibility of a candidate shall be final and no correspondence in this regard will be
- Outstation candidates, if called for the interview shall be paid 3rdAC rail fare as per their entitlement for to and fro journey by the shortest route subject to production of proof of journey.
- Canvassing in any form shall be ground for
- Application should be sent either in Hindi or English duly signed with photograph, attested copies of certificates of educational qualifications, experience, documents in support of claim of SC / ST / OBC / Ex Serviceman
- Persons working in Central/State Governments/UTs/PSUs/ Statutory or Autonomous Bodies should submit their application through proper channel. If any delay is anticipated, advance copy of the application may be sent so as to reach before the closing date. Incomplete application or applications received after the due date or application not received through proper channel are liable to be
- Copies of APAR’s ,for the past 5 years (from 2014-2015 onwards) along with vigilance clearance and Integrity certificate are also required to be
- The interested candidates may send their application, within a period of 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News or by 27/07/2020 whichever is later, in a closed envelope superscribing “Application for the post of Chief Engineer on deputation basis, against Employment Notice IWAI-17011/11/2020-Admn Dated 12/06/2020” to the Assistant Secretary (Admn. & Rectt.), Inland Waterways Authority of India, A-13, Sector-1, Noida-201 301 (U.P.).
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for this for this IWAI Recruitment 2020 for Chief Engineer
FAQs for this IWAI Recruitment 2020 for Chief Engineer
What is IWAI?
India has an extensive network of inland waterways in the form of rivers, canals, backwaters and creeks. The total navigable length is 14,500 km, out of which about 5200 km of the river and 4000 km of canals can be used by mechanised crafts
How to Apply for this IWAI Recruitment 2020 for Chief Engineer?
The closing/ last date for receipt of application is 27/07/2020, with application in prescribed
proforma, to be addressed to the Director (Admn. & Vig.), IWAI, A-13, Sector-1, Noida201301(U.P.), through Registered / Speed Post only.
how many vacancy open right now?
there are 2 post