Indian bank Recruitment 2020 for 01 CRO INDIAN BANK, a leading Public Sector Bank, with headquarters in Chennai having Branches/Offices all over India and abroad invites applications for the post of Chief Risk Officer (CRO) on a Contract basis.
Indian bank Recruitment 2020 for 01 CRO » Letusdo
Indian bank Recruitment 2020 for 01 CRO » INDIAN BANK, a leading Public Sector Bank, with headquarters in Chennai having Branches/Offices all over India and abroad invites applications for the post of Chief Risk Officer (CRO) on Contract basis.
Salary Currency: INR
Date Posted: 2020-11-07
Expiry Posted: 2020-11-12
Employment Type : CONTRACTOR
Hiring Organization : iNDIAN bANK
Organization URL: https://www.indianbank.net.in/
Organization Logo: https://Letusdo.in/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/indian_Bank.jpg
Location: PostalAddress, Royapettah, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, 600014, IN
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification Full details are given below For Indian bank Recruitment 2020 for 01 CRO
Qualification, Eligibility, and Age Limit & Relaxation:
Name of the Post
Chief Risk Officer (CRO)
Nature of employment
On contract basis for a period 3 years extendable by one year at a time, subject to a maximum term of 5 years. The contract shall be
terminable by either of the parties by one month’s notice.
Place of work
Graduate Degree with –
(a) Professional certification in Financial Risk Management from Global Association of Risk Professionals,
(b) Professional Risk Management Certification from PRMIA Institute,
(c) Two years’ experience as CRO in such regulated lender(s) in respect of which there is regulatory requirement of appointing CRO with Board approval.
(a) Holder of Chartered Financial Analyst charter awarded by CFA Institute, or
(c) Designated as a Cost and Management Accountant by the Institute of Cost Accountant of India or equivalent abroad
Five years experience in Corporate Credit and Risk Management at the level of Assistant General Manager or above in one or more Public Sector Banks, or having similar roles and responsibilities in one or more regulated lending entity with a balance sheet size of more than Rs 5 lakh crores with minimum experience of one year in corporate credit and one year in risk management.
Good understanding of credit risk, market risk and / or liquidity management and / or operational risk, with exposure to analytics.
Minimum 45 years and Maximum 57 years as on 01.07. 2020
· The applications received from the candidates will be screened and shortlisted on the basis of eligibility and relevant experience.
· The requisite number of shortlisted candidates will be called for interview for final selection.
· The interaction / interview will be conducted by a committee constituted for the purpose.
· Mere satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle a candidate to be called for interview.
· The Bank reserves the right to reject any application not suiting the Bank’s requirements without assigning any reason whatsoever and call only the requisite number of candidates out of those who fulfill the eligibility criteria
as may be required for the post.
The Chief Risk Officer (CRO) shall be responsible for the overall Risk Management Function of the Bank. Brief Job profile is detailed below:
· Lead the integrated Risk Management (IRM) initiatives at the Bank
· Actively participate in the executive level RMC and provide inputs on the developments, initiatives taken under each risk stream
· Serve as a link with higher authorities for Risk Management Purpose between the Board level RMC and executive level RMC for policy, procedures and framework signoff, and Board for final approval.
· Advisor to Top management by offering broad insights and expertise.
· Set capital limits for industry, segment, single loan as a percentage of capital, set up loss limits for NPA, credit cost and set limits on the basis of capital available and net growth.
· Allocate capital based on risk – risk based LCR impact on the loan/credit facility, identifying the expected credit loss provisions.
· Ascertain risk adjustment to yields on Treasury income and assessing of profitability net of risk.
· Formulate stress testing portfolio to adjust capital allocations, connected lending, EWS to factor results of stress testing.
· Standardise risk vocabulary to identify common risks
· Identify common casual factors to remediate risks across processes and assess combined impact risk (Risk of unauthorised activity across functions improper reconciliation between systems.)
· Implement process to identify new risks through market research to test feasibility for new product launch and undertake rigorous testing before signoff on implementation of a system.
· Simulate crisis scenario to test BCP for IT and beyond, and also define crisis management response plan.
· Approve reports of capital adequacy return and present to executive level RMC.
· Approve vendor evaluation for model validation, data warehousing, loss database, capital calculation and presenting the reports to higher Committees and obtaining final sign off from the Board level RMC and the Board
· Review performances of credit assessment models and presenting the reports to RMC
· Review and approve all reports presented by specific risk teams (such as credit, market, operation and ERM cell) from time to time
· Liaison with RMCs to coordinate flow of information and escalate risks to next level on immediate basis.
· Be responsible for placing OMs /notes to various committees of the Board and to Board with due recommendation
· Release payment to vendors within General Manager’s non lending powers
· Organise the executive Risk Management Committee meeting
i.e CRMC, ALCO, ORMC etc.
Remuneration will be market-linked and will not be a limiting factor for a suitable candidate and can be negotiated. Other terms and conditions of engagement will be as per the provisions of contract and are negotiable.
|Application Fee||Rs 1000/-|
Read More Jobs:
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for Indian bank Recruitment 2020 for 01 CRO
Selection Procedure of Indian bank Recruitment 2020 for 01 CRO
|Selection procedure||The applications received from the candidates will be screened and shortlisted on the basis of eligibility and relevant experience.The requisite number of shortlisted candidates will be called for interview for final selection.The final selection will be made on the basis of eligibility, experience, qualification and performance during interaction / interview.The interaction / interview will be conducted by a committee constituted for the purpose.Mere satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle a candidate to be called for interview.The Bank reserves the right to reject any application not suiting the Bank’s requirements without assigning any reason whatsoever and call only the requisite number of candidates out of those who fulfill the eligibility criteria as may be required for the post.|
How to Apply/ Application Procedure
- Application complete in all respects as per the prescribed format (Annexure A) along with copies of all the credentials as enumerated in Clause 2 below should be sent in a
closed envelope super scribed “Application for the post of CRO” to the following address:
General Manager (CDO), Indian Bank Corporate Office, HRM Department, Recruitment Section
254-260, Avvai Shanmugham Salai, Royapettah, Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 600 014
All eligible and interested candidates should apply in the prescribed application format to reach the address cited above on or before 12.11.2020. Any application received after the due date will be summarily rejected.
Candidates shall pay the fees in the below mentioned account through Internet Banking / NEFT/RTGS. The Reference number/UTR Number shall be specified in the Application form.
Account Name : Recruitment of Chief Risk Officer Account No 6942794077
Branch : Indian Bank Royapettah Account Type : Current Account
IFSC Code : IDIB000R021
2. The following credentials (photocopies only) are to be enclosed along with the application form
- Proof of date of Birth
- Mark sheet and Passing certificate of all educational, technical qualifications
- Experience certificate(s) specifying designation / job profile, period of service (with specific dates), emoluments, activity profile of previous and present employers, etc.
- Photo Identity proof and Address proof
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Mobile number for contact. It should be kept active during the currency of this project. Bank may send call letters for interview through the registered email ID.
- Candidates are advised to apply well in advance and Bank will not be responsible if candidates are not able to submit before the due date for any reason beyond the control of the Bank.
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information
LetusdoAlways tries to give the Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as the Most recent Job-Related Post. Follow our public Job Portal. Government’s latest work; Interview website for current work and mock Test.
Thank you Click on the official alert button to read the free notification message. Click on the Apply button below to apply for a job offer on the official website. Click the download button to see the official notification button.
Note: The above material Indian bank Recruitment 2020 for 01 CRO is for informational purposes only. https://Letusdo.in/ is not a recruitment agency or job Provider. https://Letusdo.in/ is a media company that provides preliminary information about various recruits in India. Job seekers are asked to visit the official website of the organization/department for complete details and questions.
नोट: उपरोक्त सामग्री केवल सूचना के उद्देश्यों के लिए है। https://Letusdo.in/ एक भर्ती एजेंसी या नौकरी प्रदाता नहीं है। https://Letusdo.in/ एक मीडिया कंपनी है जो भारत में विभिन्न भर्तियों के बारे में प्रारंभिक जानकारी प्रदान करती है। नौकरी चाहने वालों को पूर्ण विवरण और प्रश्नों के लिए संगठन / विभाग की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर जाने के लिए कहा जाता है।