IFFCO recruitment 2020 for 40 apprentices Bhartiya Kisan Fertilizer Cooperative Limited (IFFCL) invites online applications for 40 Apprentice posts. Vacancies Apprenticeship training is to be engaged for a period of one (01) year at the locations of any plant of Indian Farmers Fertilizer Cooperative Limit (IFFCO) in the following occupation. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online only through the official website of Bhartiya Kisan Fertilizer Cooperative Limited (IFFCL) (see link below) Educational qualification and other information which are required for informational purposes only in the interest of job seekers. Are given below.
IFFCO recruitment 2020 for 40 apprentices » Letusdo
IFFCO recruitment 2020 for 40 apprentices Bhartiya Kisan Fertilizer Cooperative Limited (IFFCL) invites online applications for 40 Apprentice posts. Vacancies | Qualification » Graduate Jobs | Total No of Vacancy » 40 | Hireing Organization » IFFCO | Post Name/ Designations » Apprentices | job Location » Gurgaon , Haryana
Salary Currency: INR
Date Posted: 2020-11-15
Expiry Posted: 2020-11-23
Employment Type : FULL_TIME
Hiring Organization : IFFCO
Organization URL: http://iffco.in
Organization Logo: https://Letusdo.in/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/iffco.png
Location: PostalAddress, Sector -29, Gurugram, haryana, 122002, IN
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification Full details are given below For IFFCO recruitment 2020 for 40 apprentices
Qualification, Eligibility, and Age Limit & Relaxation:
Qualification & Year of Passing
Attdt. Operator- CP (AOCP)
Full time B.Sc (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics or Biology) with minimum 60% Marks* in aggregate from a
recognized University / Institution& passed in the year 2018 & thereafter.
Institution & passed in the year 2018 & thereafter.
* 5% relaxation in aggregate percentage of marks will be granted to SC / ST
Apprentices would be paid stipend as notified by RDAT/BOAT and IFFCO from time to time. Presently, monthly Stipend for AOCP is Rs.10350/- & Tech. App. is Rs.
Minimum 18 years – Maximum 27 years as on 01/11/2020.
Age relaxation of 5 years to SC / ST and 3 years to OBC candidates.
At Any of the Plant locations of IFFCO
Number of Apprentices
- The Apprentices will be governed under the provisions of The Apprentices Act.
- Applications submitted online shall only be entertained.
- SC / ST / OBC candidates are required to submit certificate to the effect at the time of Test / Interview.
- Only freshers without any experience will be eligible to apply.
Read More Jobs:
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for IFFCO recruitment 2020 for 40 apprentices
Selection Procedure of IFFCO recruitment 2020 for 40 apprentices
- Selection of Apprentices shall be done through proctored online test followed by Interview.
- The date, time and instructions for online test will be informed separately through SMS/Email only to the shortlisted candidates.
How to Apply/ Application Procedure
- Date, time and venue of the Online Test / Interview will be informed through Email / SMS only to the short-listed candidates.
Desirous candidates may apply through the link given below latest by 22nd November, 2020.
Link for e-application : http://aavedan.iffco.coop/Apprentice/
- All applicants should initially register themselves with RDAT/BOAT as the case may be. In case of Diploma Holders, the candidates should register themselves with BOAT portal ((https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/) and in case of B.Sc., they should register themselves with RDAT Portal(https://apprenticeship.gov.in). Thereafter the applicants may apply either on IFFCO Website (https://www.iffco.in) or alternatively can also apply on IFFCO YUVA Portal(https://www.iffcoyuva.in).
- Please attach all your certificates and mark sheets starting from Xth, XIIth, Graduation/Diploma, Caste Certificate (if any) & registration document issued by RDAT/BOAT. If any of these documents are found to be incorrect or false at any stage of the selection process & thereafter, the apprenticeship training will stand terminated forthwith.
- Candidates seeking reservation under SC/ST/OBC categories are required to attach their caste certificate issued by GOI (Govt. Of India) failing which they will be treated at par with other candidates of Unreserved Category.
- Those candidates who have undergone/undergoing apprenticeship training under the Apprentices Act, 1961or are already in employment shall not be eligible.
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information
LetusdoAlways tries to give the Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as the Most recent Job-Related Post. Follow our public Job Portal. Government’s latest work; Interview website for current work and mock Test.
Thank you Click on the official alert button to read the free notification message. Click on the Apply button below to apply for a job offer on the official website. Click the download button to see the official notification button for IFFCO recruitment 2020 for 40 apprentices.