HPSSC Recruitment 2020, 896 Vacancies
Post Name: Himachal pradesh SSC
No of vacancy: 896
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Himachal Pradesh
Last Date: 21 July 2020
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below for this HPSSC Recruitment 2020
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for this HPSSC Recruitment 2020
|Post Date :||18 June 2020|
|Application Start Date||22 June 2020|
|Last Date :||21 July 2020|
|Exam/Interview Date :||Update Soon|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for this HPSSC Recruitment 2020
HIMACHAL PRADESH STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION HAMIRPUR DISTT. HAMIRPUR (H.P.)-177001
Advertisement No. 36 -2/ 2020 Dated: 18.06.2020 Website: http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in
Opening date for submission of Online Recruitment Application (ORA) Form 22.06.2020
Closing date for submission of Online Recruitment Application (ORA) Form 21.07.2020 till 11:59 PM
Online Applications are invited for direct recruitment of under mentioned categories of posts using the website of Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission i.e. http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in. The online application can be filled up from 22.06.2020 to 21.07.2020 till 11:59 PM, thereafter website link will be disabled. The candidates are strictly advised to apply online well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates of submission of Online Recruitment Applications. No offline Application Form will be accepted by the Commission. The candidates must read the instructions carefully for filling up ORA available on the website of HPSSC i.e. http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in.
The downloaded copy of the online application form along with necessary original certificates and self attested photocopies must be brought at the time of documentation/Evaluation for 15 marks. For this HPSSC Recruitment 2020
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION(S) AND EXPERIENCE ETC.
Date for determining eligibility of all candidates in respect of Essential Qualification(s) and Experience, if any, etc. shall be the prescribed closing date for submission of On Line Recruitment Application (ORA) Form i.e.21.07.2020 till 11.59PM.
Age: The minimum and maximum age limit of 18 to 45 years will be reckoned as on 01-01-2020. The upper age limit is relaxable by five years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes, Persons with disabilities & Children/Grand Children of Freedom Fighters of Himachal Pradesh. The upper age relaxation is also available to Ex-servicemen candidates of H.P. as per provisions of relevant rules/instructions of H.P. Govt. Fo rthis HPSSC Recruitment 2020
i. The candidates must read the instructions/ other terms and conditions carefully, which are available on the website of the HPSSC i.e. http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in before filling up ORA Forms for the post(s) concerned.
ii. The candidates are advised to note down the USER ID and PASSWORD and this user ID and password will be applicable for all future reference regarding the examination/tests, downloading roll numbers/call letters/entering fee detail etc. No other assistance can be provided on this issue.
iii. The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and email ID, used by them in the online recruitment (ORA) application and ensure their working till the completion of selection process to avoid inconvenience. There is no other means of contacting them except their email & Mobile numbers.
iv. The candidates shall fill up their complete and correct particulars in the ORA forms to avoid rejection of candidature. Furnishing incorrect information may disqualify the candidate from appearing for recruitment to any post to be advertised by the Commission for a period of three years.
v. No other mode except online payment is acceptable for examination fees.
vi. No. of post(s) is/ are tentative and may increase or decrease from time to time for different categories of posts. Any fresh requisitions received from any requisitioning authorities for the posts having common/similar R & P Rules shall be included in the present number of posts up to 30.09.2020 or the date of written objective screening test whichever is earlier. Therefore, all the candidates are requested to apply under their respective category (s) as the post of any reserved category can be included to be filled up on the basis of this advertisement. The number of vacancies & reservation of post is liable to be altered without any notice. For This HPSSC Recruitment 2020
vii. The candidates will have to exercise the option in writing at the time of documentation/evaluation process and the selection/allocation of the departments will be made on the basis of “Merit –Cum-Option-Cum-Availability of Post” formula in the case of the posts of various departments and various districts in case of District cadre posts. However, the desirous reserve category candidate(s ) may further opt that in case by considering him as MRC (Meritorious Reserve Candidate), he is not getting the post / department/district of his better preference/choice, then he may be considered in his respective reserve category for giving him better choice/ preference for ultimate recommendation. For this HPSSC Recruitment 2020
viii. The recommendations of the Commission will be valid till the appointments are offered to the candidates by the Appointing Authority or for a period of one year from the date of recommendations which-ever is earlier. Further, the recommendations shall be made by the Commission from the existing panel as and when the requisitions in respect of the additional vacancies are received from different departments for similar posts with similar/common Recruitment and Promotion Rules till the waiting panel in operation is exhausted or six months, whichever is earlier.”
ix. While preparing the final result, a category wise waiting list (panel) shall be prepared. The candidates placed in the waiting list/panel shall have no right to be appointed except when a selected/recommended candidate does not join and the waiting list is still in operation.
x. The Commission reserves the right to dispense with the written examination for any post keeping in view the number of applications viz-a-viz vacancies and other circumstances. In lieu of marks for written test, the Commission may prescribe a direct selection criteria based on essential qualifications mentioned in the R &P Rules and may directly conduct the Skill test / Physical test /evaluation of all the eligible applicants, as the case may be.
xi. The Commission reserves the right to implement para 4 of the Govt. Notification No.Per (AP.B) B(15) -5/2014 dated 17.04.2017 and clarifications/instructions, if any received from the Government during the recruitment process. For This HPSSC Recruitment 2020
xii. The candidates must keep on checking the website regularly for any further information regarding their roll numbers, admit card, evaluation schedule etc.
xiii. As per instructions of the Government dated 11.06.2019 when an Economically Weaker Sections EWS candidate is not available for selection, the post(s) will be treated automatically as de-reserved and will be filled up from a non EWS candidate of unreserved category.
xiv. The candidates belonging to Antodaya/B.P.L. families, who apply for vacancies reserved for Economically Weaker Sections, on the basis of valid BPL certificate and non-SC/ST/OBC certificate issued by the competent authority as prescribed in the instructions of the Govt. dated 11.06.2019 shall be eligible for concession in examination fee.
xv. The candidate shall be eligible for appointment , if he/she has passed Matriculation and 10+2 from any school/institution situated within Himachal Pradesh. Provided this condition shall not apply to Bonafide Himachalis.
xvi. Dispute, if any, shall be subject to Court jurisdictions of HP.
xvii. The Commission reserves the right to change any other terms of the advertisement or to rectify the inadvertent/technical errors at any stage.
The detail of Posts, Eligibility Conditions, Mode of Selection and other terms and conditions are as under:-
Detail of Posts: of this HPSSC Recruitment 2020
Name of Department/Board/ Corporation/ Post/Pay Band
Number of posts
1. HP State Forest Development Corporation Ltd.
Junior Engineer (Mechanical) (on contract basis)
Rs. 10300-34800+4400 GP
2. Information & Public Relations Video Film Editor (on contract basis) Rs. 10300-34800+3600 GP
Surveyor (on contract basis) Rs.5910-20200+2400GP
General (UR)-07, SC (UR)-03, OBC (UR)-03, ST (UR)-01, EWS- 03
Ayurvedic Pharmacist (on contact basis) Rs. 5910-20200+3000 GP
General (UR)-31, General (WFF)=01, SC (UR)-15, SC (WFF)-01, SC (BPL)-03, OBC (UR)-13, OBC (BPL)-03, ST (UR)-03, ST (BPL)-01, EWS-10
Junior Draughtsman (On contract basis) Rs. 5910-20200+2400GP
General(UR)-05, SC (UR)-03, OBC (UR)-03, ST (UR)-01, EWS-02
6. Himachal Road Transport Corporation
Law Officer (on contract basis) Rs. 10300-34800+4400 GP
Junior Engineer (Electrical) (on contract basis) Rs.10300-34800+3800 GP
8. HP Takniki Shiksha Board, Dharamshala
Clerk (on contract basis) Rs. 5910-20200+1900 GP
9. Health & Family Welfare Ophthalmic Officer (Allopathy) (on contract basis)
Rs. 10300-34800+3600 GP
General (WXM)-02, OBC (UR)-02
10. Labour & Employment Labour Inspector (on contract basis) Rs. 10300-34800+3600 GP
11. HP State Co-operative Milk
Producers’ Federation Ltd. Junior Laboratory Technician (on contract basis)
Rs. 5910-20200+2400 GP
12. HP State Co-operative Milk
Producers’ Federation Ltd. Junior Quality Control Officer (on contract basis)
Rs. 10300-34800+4400 GP
13. HP State Co-operative Milk
Producers’ Federation Ltd. Marketing Assistant (on contract basis) Rs. 10300-34800+4400 GP
14. HP State Co-operative Milk
Producers’ Federation Ltd. Technical Superintendent (on contract basis)
Rs. 10300-34800+4400 GP
General (UR)-09, SC (UR)-02, OBC (UR)-02, EWS-01
15. HP State Co-operative Milk
Producers’ Federation Ltd. Milk Procurement Assistant (on contract basis)
Rs. 5910-20200+2800 GP
General (UR)-05, SC (UR)-02, OBC (UR)-01, EWS-01
16. HP State Co-operative Milk
Producers’ Federation Ltd. Plant Operator (on contract basis) Rs. 5910-20200+2400 GP
General (UR)-04, SC (UR)-01, OBC (UR)-01
17. Jal Shakti.
Computer Operator (on contract basis) Rs. 10300-34800+3200 GP
18. Elementary Education Shastri (on contract basis) Rs. 10300-34800+3200 GP
Sr. Name of
No. of post with category
Gen(UR)-08, EWS-03, SC(UR)-05, SC
(BPL)-01, ST-(BPL)-01, OBC(UR)-03,
Gen(UR)-22, EWS-07, Gen(WFF)-01,
SC(UR)-12, SC(BPL)-02, ST(UR)-02,
Gen(UR)-04, EWS-01, SC(UR)-03. SC
(BPL)-01, ST(UR)=01, OBC(UR)-03
Gen(UR)-23, EWS-09, Gen(WFF)-01, SC
(UR)-13, SC(BPL)-03, ST(UR)-03, ST
(BPL)-01, OBC(UR)-10, OBC(BPL)-02,
SC(UR)-03, SC(BPL)-01, ST(UR)-03,
Gen(UR)-11, EWS-04, SC(UR)-05,
SC(BPL)-01, SC(WFF)-01, ST(UR)-01,
ST(BPL)-01, OBC(UR)-04, OBC(BPL)-01
Gen(UR)-02, SC(BPL)-01, ST(UR)-07,
Gen(UR)-30, EWS-11, Gen(WFF)-02,
SC(UR)-17, SC(BPL)-03, SC(WFF)-01,
ST(UR)-03, ST(BPL)-01, OBC(UR)-15,
Gen(UR)-25, EWS-08, SC(UR)-13,
SC(BPL)-02, ST(UR)-03, ST(BPL)-01,
Gen(UR)-19, EWS-06, Gen(WFF)-01,
SC(UR)-12, ST(UR)-03, OBC(UR)-07,
19. Elementary Education Language Teacher (on contract basis) Rs. 10300-34800+3200 GP
Junior Office Assistant (Accounts) (on contract basis)
Rs. 5910-20200+1950 GP
Gen (UR)-11, EWS-06, Gen (WFF)-01, SC (UR)-11, SC (BPL)-01,
ST (UR)-04, ST (BPL)-01, OBC (UR)-07, OBC (BPL)-02, OBC (WFF)-01
Junior Draughtsman (Electrical) (on contract basis)
Rs. 6400-20200+3050 GP
Gen (UR)-03, OBC (UR)-01, EWS-01
2. Minimum Essential Qualifications as per R & P Rules. for this HPSSC Recruitment 2020
Junior Engineer (Mechanical)
i) +2 or its equivalent from a recognized University/Board.
iii) Minimum 2 years experience of working in the field of maintenance of plant and machinery in a process industry.
Video Film Editor
i) At least 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized University/Board.
ii) Must possess degree in Film Editing from an University/Institution recognized by the Central Government/Government of Himachal Pradesh.
Diploma in Film Editing with at least 3 years duration from an Institution recognized by the Central Government/Government of Himachal Pradesh.
iii) Should possess at least 2 years experience of Film Editing or Video Tape Editing in a Government Department or Doordarshan Kendra.
i) Should be a Matriculate or its equivalent from a recognized Board of School Education/University.
ii) Should possess 2 years certificate of surveyor trade from an ITI/Institution recognized by State/Central Govt. For this HPSSC Recruitment 2020
i) Plus two from a recognized Board of School Education.
ii) Successful training of at least two years duration in Ayurvedic Pharmacist/Diploma in Pharmacy (Ayurveda)/ Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy (Ayurveda) from an Institution duly recognized by the HP Takniki Shiksha Board Board/University recognized by the Himachal Pradesh Government.
i) Should be Matriculate or its equivalent from a recognized Board of School Education/Institution duly recognized by the Central/State Government.
ii) Should possess 2 years certificate course in Draftsmen Trade from an Institution duly recognized by the Central/State Government.
Degree in law of a recognized University or equivalent. For this HPSSC Recruitment 2020
i) Should have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent from a recognized Board of School Education/University
ii) Should possess a minimum speed of 30 words per minute in English typewriting or 25 words per minute in Hindi typewriting on Computer.
Provided that visually impaired persons recruited under 1% quota shall be imparted necessary basic training including computer training by the Department concerned through Composite Regional Centre (CRC), Sundernagar or NIVH, Dehradun or CTC, Ludhiana instead of passing typing test. They shall have to complete the above training during which three chances will be afforded. If the incumbent fails to qualify the same his/her services shall be terminated. However, the incumbents already in the service shall be afforded sufficient number of chances to complete the aforesaid training. For this HPSSC Recruitment 2020
Provided further that physically handicapped persons who are otherwise qualified to hold clerical post as certified being unable to type, by the Medical Board may be exempted from passing the typing test. The term, physically handicapped persons does not cover those who are visually handicapped or who are hearing handicapped but cover only those whose physical disability/deformity permanently prevents them from typing.
The above criteria for grant of exemption from passing the typing test shall also be applicable to the Skill Test Norms on Computer.
iii) Should have the knowledge of „Word Processing‟ in Computer as prescribed by the Recruiting Authority.
Ophthalmic Officer (Allopathy)
(i) Should have passed 10+2 (with Science) Examination or its equivalent from a recognized University/Board.
(ii) Must possess two year‟s duration certificate of training in Ophthalmic Assistantship or its equivalent from an Institution duly recognized by the Centre/HP Government.
B.Sc. Degree in Opthalmology from Himachal Pradesh University or equivalent Degree recognized by the HP Government. For this HPSSC Recruitment 2020
Junior Laboratory Technician
Junior Quality Control Officer
Full time 4 years degree in Dairy Technology/Food Technology from the Recognized University. For this HPSSC Recruitment 2020
Milk Procurement Assistant
Matric with Certificate of Stock Assistant Vety. Pharmacist Training from Animal Husbandry Deptt., of HP Govt.
Matric having a rural background with atleast 10 years experience of working on Milk Procurement & Input activities under any Milk Union/Milk Federation. For this HPSSC Recruitment 2020
Secretaries of Village Dairy Cooperative Societies who are matriculates and possess Diploma in Cooperation with atleast 5 year experience of working as Secretaries.
Secretaries of Village Dairy Cooperative Societies who are Matriculates and have 10 years working experience as Secretaries of Village Dairy Cooperative Societies. For this HPSSC Recruitment 2020
ITI Certificate in the trade of Fitter/Mechanic/Electrical/Refrigeration
Bachelor‟s Degree in Computer Application/Information Technology/Computer Science or its equivalent from a recognized University or from an Institution duly recognized by the Himachal Pradesh Government/Central Government.
03 Years Diploma Course in Computer Science/Information Technology or its equivalent from a Polytechnic Institute duly recognized by Himachal Pradesh Government/Central Government. For this HPSSC Recruitment 2020
Bachelor‟s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University; and Diploma of at least one year duration in Computer Application/Computer Programming or its equivalent from a recognized University or from an Institute duly recognized by Himachal Pradesh Government/Central Government.
“A” LEVEL Course from DOEACC Society/NIELIT.
Pass in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET Shastri) conducted by HPSSSB, Hamirpur or HP Board of School Education Dharamshala.
Note: – Relaxation upto 5% will be allowed in minimum educational qualifications and also in minimum qualifying marks for TET to the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH categories. For this HPSSC Recruitment 2020
(i) B.A. with Hindi as an elective Subject and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known)
BA with atleast 50% marks with Hindi as an elective subject and 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.) For this HPSSC Recruitment 2020
BA with at least 45 % marks with Hindi as an elective subject and 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.) in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms & Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard. For this HPSSC Recruitment 2020
B.A. with at least 50 % marks with Hindi as an elective subject and 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.) Special Education.For this HPSSC Recruitment 2020
Prabhakar (Honours in Hindi) with 50% marks followed by B.A. Examination (English and one additional subject) with 50% marks from a recognized University and 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.) For this HPSSC Recruitment 2020
Provided that the incumbents who have already qualified the Teacher Eligibility Test(TET) conducted by the HP Subordinate Services Selection Board, shall also be eligible subject to the condition as laid down in Para-11 of the guidelines issued by the National Council for Teacher Education vide No. 76-4/2010/NCTE/Acd. Dated 11.2.2011 For this HPSSC Recruitment 2020
Junior Office Assistant (Accounts)
B.Com. from a recognized University.
Note :- Candidates having M.Com. qualification must have passed B.Com. at graduation level.
Junior Draughtsman (Elect.)
Matric or its equivalent with ITI certificate in Draughtsman trade from a Institution recognized by the HP Govt. For this HPSSC Recruitment 2020.
3. Desirable Qualifications :-
Post code 796
i) Experience of supervising/maintenance of Oil Fired Boilers.
ii) Experience of Chemical industry, dealing with corrosive and highly inflammable products.
iii) Knowledge of customs, manners and Dialects of Himachal Pradesh and Suitability for appointment in the peculiar condition prevailing in the Pradesh.
Post code 797
i) Good knowledge of contemporary literature and art of the State.
ii) Knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh.
Post code 798 to 800
802 to 814, 816
Knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of HP and Suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh. For this HPSSC Recruitment 2020
Post code 801
i) Should have 3 years experience of legal work in Govt./Semi Govt. Department or should be qualified legal practitioner (Advocate or pleader) and should have practiced as such for two years in the Court.
ii) Knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh.
Post code 815
i) Knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the State.
ii) Training and proficiency in use of accounting softwares like Talley/SAP/ERP.
4. Mode of Selection -Part-I (Written test of 85 marks) For this HPSSC Recruitment 2020
The Written Objective type Screening test of two hours duration will consist of 170 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) of 85 marks. Each question will be of ½ marks. The skill tests wherever applicable will be of qualifying nature for those who qualify the Written Objective type Screening Test.
796 to 802, 804, 806
Objective type screening test consisting of 170 Multiple Choice Questions from :-
i) Subject(s)/field(s) concerned prescribed as essential qualification(s) in the R&P Rules and as notified in the advertisement.
ii) General Knowledge including General Knowledge of Himachal Pradesh, Current Affairs, Everyday Science, Logic, Social Science, General English & General Hindi of Matric standard For this HPSSC Recruitment 2020.
= 50 questions
i) Objective type screening test consisting of 170 Multiple Choice Questions from General Knowledge including General Knowledge of Himachal Pradesh, Current Affairs, Everyday Science, Social Science, logic, General English of 10+2 standard and General Hindi of Matric Standard.
ii) Typing skill test on computer of qualifying nature in minimum prescribed speed of 30WPM in English typewriting or 25 WPM in Hindi typewriting for those who qualify objective type screening test.
Objective type screening test consisting of 170 Multiple Choice Questions from General Knowledge including General Knowledge of Himachal Pradesh, Current Affairs, Everyday Science, Social Science, logic, General English of 10+2 standard and General Hindi of Matric Standard.
Part-II (Evaluation of 15 Marks )
Evaluation of 15 marks in respect of shortlisted candidates after qualifying written objective screening test/ subjective tests and skill tests/physical/practical tests, if any, will be carried out as per the following criteria For this HPSSC Recruitment 2020.
Detail of Criteria of 15 marks
Competent authority to issue the certificates
Weightage for the minimum educational qualification as per the Recruitment & Promotion Rules. (Percentage of marks obtained in the educational qualification would be multiplied by 0.025, For example, an individual has secured 50 % marks in the required educational qualifications, he /she will be allowed 1.25 marks (50 X 0.025 = 1.25) for For this HPSSC Recruitment 2020.
2.5 (two & a half)
Belonging to notified Backward Area or Panchayat, as the case may be
Concerned SDO(C)/ Tehsildar/ Naib Tehsildar.
Land less family / family having land less than 1 Hectare to be certified by the concerned Revenue Authority
Concerned SDO(C)/ Tehsildar/ Naib Tehsildar.
Non-employment Certificate to the effect that none of the family members is in Government/Semi Government.
Concerned SDO (C)/ Tehsildar/Naib Tehsildar or concerned Panchayat Secretary/Sahayak and counter signed by concerned Gram Panchayat Pradhan/Up Pradhan. For this HPSSC Recruitment 2020.
Differently abled persons with more than 40% impairment/ disability/ infirmity
Health & Family Welfare authorities/ Medical Boards.
NSS (atleast one year), certificate holders in NCC/The Bharat Scout and Guide. Medal winner in National level sports competitions
Concerned Head of Institution. Certificate of medal winners will be issued by concerned Distirct Youth Services and Sports Officer/Head of Institution.
BPL family having family annual income (from all sources) below Rs. 40,000 /- or as prescribed by the Govt. from time to time. For this HPSSC Recruitment 2020.
Concerned BDO by taking the
authenticated entries in the “Parivar Register” as the basis of such certificate or concerned Panchayat Secretary/Sahayak and countersigned by concerned Gram Panchayat Pradhan.
Concerned BDO by taking the
authenticated entries in the “Parivar Register” as the basis of such certificate.
Single daughter/Orphan For this HPSSC Recruitment 2020.
Concerned BDO by taking the
authenticated entries in the “Parivar Register” as the basis of such certificate.
Training of at least 6 months duration related to the post applied for from a recognized University/Institution
Competent authority of the concerned University/Institution.
Experience up to a maximum of 5 years in Govt./semi-Govt. organization relating to the post applied for (0.5 mark only for each completed year). For this HPSSC Recruitment 2020.
2.5 (two & a half)
Competent authority of the concerned Govt.
- IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING UP ONLINE APPLICATIONS :-
- The candidates must read the instructions carefully, which are also available on the website of the HPSSC, i.e. http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in before filling up ORA for the post(s) concerned. Incomplete ORA submitted without requisite examinations fee, scanned photograph & scanned signatures of prescribed size, will be rejected straightway. For this HPSSC Recruitment 2020
- The candidates are advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date of submission of Online application, due to heavy rush on systems on last dates which may lead to non submission of For this HPSSC Recruitment 2020.
- The candidate should enter his/her particulars e. Name, Father‟s Name, Mother‟s Name & Date of Birth as per his/her Matric Certificate and upload scanned photograph and scanned signature. The size of scanned photograph should be less than 50 kb and size of scanned signature should be less than 30kb. Only after filling the mandatory fields the candidate can move to the next step, otherwise the application will be considered incomplete.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualifications(s), etc. as mentioned against each post in the advertisement to avoid rejection at later For this HPSSC Recruitment 2020.
- The candidate shall be eligible for appointment, if he/she has passed Matriculation and 10+2 from any school / institution situated within Himachal Pradesh. Provided this condition shall not apply to Bonafide
- The benefit of reservation for various post(s) will be admissible only to the candidates, who are bonafide residents of Himachal Pradesh in respect of categories, viz., S.C., S.T., O.B.C., Ex-Servicemen, WFF and Physically Disabled (Orthopedically Disabled/ Visually Impaired/ Blind / Hearing Impaired / Deaf & Dumb)/ BPL
- The candidate should possess requisite essential qualification(s) prescribed for the post(s) for which he/she wants to apply as on closing date fixed for submission of Online Recruitment Applications (ORA).
- The candidate is allowed to submit only one application form against each post. Multiple application Forms for same post of a candidate are liable to be
- The application forms through fax/post shall not be entertained and the Commission does not take responsibility to inform such For this HPSSC Recruitment 2020.
- Married daughters/grand-daughters of freedom fighters and Ex-serviceman are entitled for reservation under Ward of Freedom Fighter and Ward of Ex-Serviceman category respectively subject to the final outcome of SLP No. 31435 /2016 titled as State of HP & ors V/s Neelam Kumari pending before the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India. Preference will be given to the children of Freedom Fighters over Grand For this HPSSC Recruitment 2020.
- Eligibility for vacancies in Sub-Category of SPORTSMAN shall be as per the norms framed by department of Youth Services and
- The Commission reserves the right to dispense with the written examination for any post keeping in view the number of applicants viz-a-viz vacancies & other For this HPSSC Recruitment 2020.
13. The certificate of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Other Backward Classes should be on parental basis, failing which candidature of such candidates will be rejected.
- The candidates belonging to OBC of HP Category must produce OBC certificate(s) on the prescribed format, which should not be more than one year old at the time of last date fixed for submission of Online Recruitment Application. The validity of the certificate is required to be seen at the time of Evaluation of 15 marks. The candidates are also required to produce the old certificate of the time of filling of the
- The benefit of reservation under EWS can be availed upon production of an Income and Asset Certificate issued by the Competent Authority i.e. DC/ADC/ADM/ SDO (Civil) of the area where the candidate and /or his family resides; and revenue officer not below the rank of Tehsildar. The validity of IRDP/BPL certificate is of six months from the date of its issuance. The candidate is required to furnish the valid certificate including the old certificate of the time of the filling the application in support of his/her For this HPSSC Recruitment 2020.
- The validity of the certificate is required to be seen at the time of Evaluation of 15 marks. The candidate belonging to un- reserved BPL category are not required to submit Income & Asset Certificate. They shall be treated as eligible for EWS reservation on the basis of valid BPL Certificate issued by the competent authority and supplemented by the non-SC- For this HPSSC Recruitment 2020.
/ST/OBC Certificate. If any BPL candidate applies for the post reserved for EWS category he/she shall have to submit a valid B.P.L. certificate countersigned by the Block Development Officer and also a non-SC/ST/OBC certificate issued by the competent authority. The candidate must possess these certificates on prescribed formats at the time of submission of Online Recruitment application Form or by the prescribed closing date of applications. For this HPSSC Recruitment 2020.
- If in any recruitment year any vacancy earmarked for EWS cannot be filled up due to non-availability of suitable candidate belonging to EWS, such vacancies for that particular year shall not be carried forward to the next recruitment year as backlog. In other words, when an EWS candidate is not available for selection, the post will be treated automatically as de-reserved and will be filled up from a non-EWS candidate of unreserved For this HPSSC Recruitment 2020.
- The candidates belonging to disabled categories with disability of 40% or more are allowed extra time of minimum one hour for examination of three hour duration i.e. 20 minutes per hour. In case of visually impaired candidates making request for the scribes, he/she/will have to submit a written request for the same to the Centre Superintendent immediately after receipt of his roll
- Examination fee once paid will not be refunded and neither it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection under any circumstances For this HPSSC Recruitment 2020.
6. EXAMINATION FEES for For this HPSSC Recruitment 2020:-
The detail of Exam. fee for different categories is as under: For this HPSSC Recruitment 2020.-
General Category/ E.W.S., Ex Servicemen of HP relieved from Defence Services on their own request before completion of normal tenure.
General IRDP, Physically Handicapped, Ward of Freedom Fighter, Ward of Ex-Servicemen of HP.
S.C. of H.P./S.T. of H.P./O.B.C. of H.P./BPL of H.P./EWS (BPL) (including S.C./S.T./O.B.C, Ex-Servicemen of H.P. relieved from Defence Services on their own request before completion of normal tenure , SC/ST/OBC wards of Ex-SM of H.P., i.e. Dependent sons, daughters and wives of Ex-SM and SC/ ST/OBC Persons with Disability).
Female candidates, Ex-Servicemen of H.P. (Ex-Servicemen, who are relieved from Defence Services after completion of normal tenure)/Blind/Visually Impaired of H.P.
- Mode of Payment For this HPSSC Recruitment 2020:-
The candidate can deposit the requisite fee through “Online Payment Gateway” using Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking. There will not be any other mode of payment of examination fee.
8. FACILITATION COUNTER FOR GUIDANCE OF CANDIDATES:-
In case of any guidance/information/clarification regarding their Online Recruitment Applications (ORA), candidature etc. candidates may contact HPSSC Reception Counter in person or on Phone No. 01972- 222204,222211, Toll Free No. 1800-180-8095 or on email ID i.e. sssb[email protected] on any working day between 10:00 A.M. to 05:00 P.M.
9. ADMISSION/ REJECTION For this HPSSC Recruitment 2020:-
The information in respect of provisionally admitted candidates and rejected candidates will be uploaded on the official website of the Commission before the conduct of Screening Test/ Examination for the concerned post(s).
The candidates are required to submit their requisite documents in support of their eligibility for the concerned post(s)at the time of evaluation of 15 marks. The requisite documents submitted by the candidates, will be scrutinized and list of proposed rejected candidates will be uploaded on the website of the Commission for information of all concerned. For this HPSSC Recruitment 2020
Admissions and rejections will be uploaded on the official website and No separate intimation in this regard will be
sent by post. 07 day’s time will be given to file representation(s) against the proposed rejections, if any, from the date of uploading the list of rejected candidates on the official website of the Commission for the concerned post(s).
The candidates are advised to visit the Commission’s official website http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in from time to time for updates in their own interest. For this HPSSC Recruitment 2020
No Admit Card(s) will be sent by post and provisionally admitted candidates will have to download their respective Admit Card from the official website of the Commission i.e. http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in . The message in this
regard will also be sent on their registered Mobile No. or e-mail Id (if provided during the registration). The candidates may download his/her Admit Card either by entering Application ID, Name and Date of Birth. A One Time Password (OTP) will be sent on registered mobile/ e-mail ID which will be required to be entered before downloading the Admit Card.
11. SUBMISSION OF CERTIFICATES/ DOCUMENTS For this HPSSC Recruitment 2020:-
The downloaded/printed copy of the Online Application Form alongwith necessary original certificates and self attested photocopies will have to be produced at the time of evaluation. No offline Application Form will be accepted by the office.
- CATEGORY CLAIMS:–
The category once claimed by the candidate(s) will not be allowed to be changed at any stage. The S.C. of Himachal Pradesh / S.T. of Himachal Pradesh / O.B.C. of Himachal Pradesh/ WFF of Himachal Pradesh / Ex-Servicemen of Himachal Pradesh and Physically Disabled of Himachal Pradesh candidates must possess such certificates(s) in support of their claims made in the Online Recruitment Application(s) (ORA) while applying for the concerned post(s). The benefit of reservation will be admissible on parental basis only. All the candidates belonging to reserved categories are also required to go through the relevant instructions of the Government of Himachal Pradesh issued from time to time in order to ensure that they are eligible under a particular category and submit the applicable certificates only on the prescribed formats at the time of evaluation.
13. ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS for For this HPSSC Recruitment 2020:-
- The date of determining the eligibility of all candidates in terms of Essential Qualifications, experience etc. shall be reckoned as on the closing date for submitting the Online Recruitment Applications (ORA).
- The decision of the Commission regarding eligibility etc. of a candidate will be
- Onus of proving that a candidate has acquired requisite degree/ essential qualifications by the stipulated date is on the candidate and in the absence of proof the date as mentioned on the face of certificate/ degree or the date of issue of certificate / degree shall be taken as date of acquiring essential
- In respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement, then the candidate is required to produce order / letter in this regard, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated, otherwise the ORA is liable to be
14. SCREEENING TEST/ EXAMINATION/ EVALUATION ETC for For this HPSSC Recruitment 2020.:-
- In cases where the number of eligible candidates for recruitment to the post(s) advertised by the Commission is inordinately large, the Commission may limit/ shortlist the number of eligible candidates to be called for evaluation of 15 marks by subjecting them to a Written Screening Test which may be objective type or descriptive or both. Final selection of a candidate will be made solely on the basis of the marks obtained in the Written Screening Test/ main subjective type test and his/her evaluation of 15 marks as per prescribed criteria. If the candidates score equal marks, then a candidate who is senior in age will be placed above the candidate junior in
- Where a skill test comprising of type and shorthand test or both is an Essential Qualification, the candidates will be required to undergo these tests for the prescribed speeds. Where a Physical Test is prescribed/required, the candidate will be required to undergo the required Physical Test as per Physical Standards laid down. The Commission shall not be liable for any injury or damage sustained by the candidates while going through such tests. However the skill tests/physical tests will be of qualifying
- The provisional answer key of each Written Screening Test (objective type) will be uploaded on the official website after the freezing of the answer sheets of the candidates for calling objections from the cand Seven day‟s time shall be given for inviting objections in the answer key, if any. The objections will be got vetted through an expert panel and the result will be finalized as per the revised answer key.
- Any request for rechecking/re-evaluation of scripts of written tests/ Skill tests/Physical tests will not be
- The eligibility of candidate(s) called for the evaluation of 15 marks will be determined on the basis of original documents produced at the time of evaluation of 15 marks and the Commission will not be responsible if the candidature of any candidate is rejected at that stage or at the time of verification by the Appointing Authority. As such, admission to the Written Screening Test/Examination/ evaluation of 15 marks shall be purely
- The Centers for holding the examination are liable to be changed at the discretion of the Commission. However, every effort will be made to allot the examinations centre(s) of their choice to the candidates. But, the Commission may, at its discretion, allot a different centre to a candidate if circumstances so
15. OTHER CONDITIONS for For this HPSSC Recruitment 2020:-
- All candidates, whether in Government Service or Government owned Industrial or Public Enterprises or other similar organizations or in private employment should submit their applications online directly to the Commission. Persons already in regular Government service, whether in a permanent or temporary capacity are required to submit a declaration that they have informed in writing to their Head of Office/ Department that they have applied for a particular post. In case, a communication is received from their employer by the Commission withholding permission to any candidate applying for/ appearing for the examination, his/her application(s) will be liable to be rejected.
- Contract/Casual/adhoc / daily wages /work charged employees do not need to produce NOC from the concerned employer.
- In Government service (regular service) candidates may apply to the Commission along with requisite examination fees with information to their Heads of Departments/Employer for issuing
- Candidate who is or has been declared by the Commission to be guilty of:-
- Obtaining support for his/her candidature by the following means, namely:-
Offering illegal gratification to, or applying pressure on, or blackmailing or threatening to blackmail any person connected with the conduct of the examination, or
- Impersonating, or
- procuring impersonation by any person, or
- submitting fabricated documents or documents which have been tampered with, or
- making statements which are incorrect or false or suppressing material information, or
- resorting to the following means in connection with his/her candidature for the examination, namely:-
Obtaining copy of question paper through improper means, finding out the particulars of the persons connected with secret work relating to the examination, influencing the examiners, or
- using unfair means during the examination, or
- writing obscene matter or drawing obscene sketches in the scripts, or
- misbehaving in the examination hall including tearing of the scripts, provoking fellow examinees to boycott examination, creating disorderly scene and the like, or
- harassing or doing bodily harm to the staff employed by the Commission for the conduct of their examinations, or
- being in possession of or using mobile phone, pager or any electronic equipment or device or any other equipment capable of being used as a communication device during the examination; or
- violating any of the instructions issued to candidates along with their admission certificates permitting them to take the examination, or For this HPSSC Recruitment 2020
- attempting to commit or as the case may be abetting the Commission of all or any of the acts specified in the foregoing clauses; may in addition to rendering himself/herself liable to Criminal prosecution, be liable to be disqualified by the Commission from the examination for which he/she is a candidate and/or
- to be debarred either permanently or for a period as specified by the Commission from any examination or
16. CHECK LIST:
VERIFY THE FOLLOWING BEFORE SUBMITING THE ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION OR DOCUMENTS/ CERTIFICATES:-
- That no column is wrongly filled or kept blank as the information furnished therein would be used to determine the eligibility of
- That copies of only following documents/certificates are to be provided in support of claims made / information given in the Online Recruitment Application(ORA) at the time of evaluation of 15 marks:-
- Matriculation certificate for age
- Degree/Diploma certificates along with Marks Sheets of all years in support of Educational Qualifications as prescribed under Essential Qualification column of R & P Rules. The provisional certificate(s) along with marks sheets of all semesters/
- Experience certificate(s) wherever
- Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed, indicating the authority (with number & date) by which it has been so treated and that if the qualification possessed by the candidates is equivalent, a copy of order/letter under which it has been so treated may also be
- Caste certificates, if
- BPL certificates, if
- All other certificates, if any required for determining eligibility and carrying evaluation as mentioned in mode of selection criteria (Part-I & II) which so ever applicable to the
17. DISQUALIFICATIONS FOR ADMISSION TO THE EXAMINATION(s):
No candidate will be eligible for admission to the examination:-
- If he/ she has been dismissed from any previous service;
- If he/ she has been convicted of any offence involving moral turpitude or has been bound down for good conduct under the provisions contained in Chapter VIII of the Code of Criminal Procedure, or has been permanently debarred /disqualified from appearing in any examination or selection;
- If he/she is found either directly or indirectly influencing the selection process in any manner;
- If a male candidate who has more than one living wife and if a female candidate, who has married a man already having another wife; or
- If he / she is an un-discharged
- OTP : One Time Password
- HPSSC : Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission
- UR : Unreserved
- C : Scheduled Caste of H.P.
- ST : Scheduled Tribe of P.
- OBC : Other Backward Classes of H.P as declared by the Govt. of H.P. from time to time
- Ex-SM : Ex-servicemen of P.
- WFF : Wards of Freedom Fighters of P.
- Wards of
Ex- SM : Wards of Ex-Serviceman of H.P.
- PWD : Persons with disabilities of H.P.
- OH : Orthopedically
- VI : Visually impaired,
- HI : Hearing
- EWS : Economically Weaker Sections
For this HPSSC Recruitment 2020 Steps to Fill Up Online Application Form
- Step 1: The candidate needs to get him/her self registered on the ORA by using the Option “Sign up” given on the official web
- Step 2: After completing the registration the candidate will sign in into the application by using the user name and password created by him/her at the time of
- Step 3: The category wise detail of posts will be displayed on the web page i.e. http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in
Applicant can apply for the post by clicking the “Apply” button against it.
- Step 4: Candidate needs to choose preferred District and Tehsil for
- Step 5: After selecting the preferred District and Tehsil the candidate needs to fill his/her personal as well as contact
- Step 6: After filling up the form for personal and contact details, the candidate needs to upload his/her
- scanned photograph and
- Step 7: The candidate needs to provide his/her educational details as per the
- Step 8: If the experience is required for the particular post, then the candidate will be redirected to Experience Page else he will be redirected to payment option.
- Step 9: Make payment.
- Step 10: For the successful completion of ORA procedure, ensure that the application status must be “fee received”.
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for this For this HPSSC Recruitment 2020
FAQs For This For this HPSSC Recruitment 2020
What is HPSSC?
Himachal Pradesh attained statehood on 25th January, 1971. Prior to this date, the function of Public Service Commission in respect of the civil services and posts in connection with the affairs of the Union Territory of Himachal Pradesh were being discharged by the Union Public Service Commission under Article 315 of the Constitution of India. It was, therefore, incumbent on the State to have its own Public Service Commission
How to Apply for For this HPSSC Recruitment 2020?
The candidate needs to get him/her self registered on the ORA by using the Option “Sign up” given on the official web site. •
Step 2: After completing the registration the candidate will sign in into the application by using the user name and password created by him/her at the time of registration. •
Step 3: The category wise detail of posts will be displayed on the web page i.e. http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in Applicant can apply for the post by clicking the “Apply” button against it.
What are the salary of this Jobs?
Rs. 10300-34800 Pm
how many vacancy open right now?
No of vacancy: 896
What are the Selections methods of this Post?
Selections Will be through exam/interview