Whether you are a fresher or an experienced person, you can apply online for this Federal Bank recruitment drive 2020 through the below registration link.
We request the Candidates to go through the Federal Bank syllabus and to practice the Federal Bank previous year question papers to crack the exam. Check the eligibility and apply for the Federal bank recruitment from the below link.
About Federal Bank Recruitment 2020
The Federal Bank Limited is a major Indian commercial bank in the private sector, which has headquarters at Aluva, Kochi, Kerala. It is the 4th largest bank in India in terms of its capital base. As of October 2014, The Federal Bank has got 1216 branches spread across 24 states and around 1449 ATMs across the country.
Latest Job Openings in Federal Bank
- Probation officer
- Manager- Management
- Teller Administrator
- Automation as a Service
- Specialist officer
- Relationship Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Recovery Officer
- Branch Manager
- Manager- HR
- Assistant Manager
- Head –Operations
- Customer Relationship Manager
- General Manager-Quality
- Finance and Accounts
- Customer Service Executive
Federal Bank Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
- Selection will be based on Online Exam, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview or any other mode of selection which will be decided by the Bank.
- The online aptitude test will be 5 followed by a psychometric questionnaire for a maximum duration of 15 minutes.
- The Bank has the right to allot the candidate any of the centers other than the one opted for by him / her,
- Only the short-listed candidates from the 1st round online exam will be called for the second phase of the selection process consisting of Group Discussion (GD) & Personal Interview (PI).
- The short-listing will be made on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the Online Exam.
- The Bank can call only the requisite number of candidates for GD & PI, after short-listing as aforesaid.
Federal Bank Recruitment 2020 Exam pattern
The online exam pattern for Officers and clerk varies with marks and timing but the syllabus remains to be the same
- Verbal Ability / English Language
- Logical Aptitude / Reasoning
- Quantitative / Numerical Ability
- General, Socio-economic & Banking Awareness
- Computer Awareness
- Digital Banking
Eligibility Criteria for Federal Bank Recruitment 2020
- The candidate applying has to own Indian citizenship.
- The candidate must have educational qualification of 10th 12th or degree or any graduation from a recognized institution.
- They should be good at communication.
- The person must have at least 60% marks in their education.
- It is an advantage if they a good knowledge of banking concepts.
- The age of the applying candidate must be minimum of 18 years and maximum of 30 years with age relaxation for categories.
How to Apply Online for Federal Bank Recruitment 2020 Carrier?
- To submit applications online, log on to the website www.federalbank.co.in, click on ‘Careers’, and now click on ‘Current Openings’ tab and open the link ‘Recruitment Process 2018 -19’. Read the instructions carefully. Now click on the ‘Apply Now’ button that is there below the link of ‘Recruitment Process 2018 – 19’.
- To register the application, choose the tab ‘Click here for New Registration’ and enter Name and other Contact details like Email-id and phone number. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be sent by the system and it also will be displayed on the screen. The candidate will have to note down the same. An Email & SMS will also be sent.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details that are required of the Application Form.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button on every page.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form the first time, they can save the data already entered by choosing ‘SAVE AND NEXT’ tab. Click on the Preview Tab to preview it and verify the entire application form before clicking on the FINAL SUBMIT button.
- Modify the details, if necessary, and now click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ button only after you verify and make sure that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Now click on the ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed to make the payment.
Why Letusdo for Federal Bank Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?
So that we help both freshers and the experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Federal Bank recruitment 2020 openings across India.
So this is the exclusive recruitment page for Federal Bank careers. This page is an exclusive page for the Latest recruitment notification from Federal Bank job vacancy 2020. This page contains all the latest and recent job openings and recruitment notification from Federal Bank Recruitment 2020.
We provide upcoming bank jobs details in this page exclusively. This page also has the upcoming recruitment process details as Job notification Details, Job Location, Interview Dates, Interview process, Online Application Form, Eligibility, Qualifications, selection tips, Fees Details and Job Notifications From Federal Bank.
Generally, the Federal bank recruitment process on Probationary Officer (PO), Security Officers, General Manager (GM), Manager, Scale I, Scale II, Specialist Officer (SO), Clerk, Secretary, and other vacancy posts.
The Federal bank is available in the following locations – Andaman & Nicobar, Assam, Bihar, Punjab, Rajasthan, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Manipur, Meghalaya, Orissa, Pondicherry, Daman & Diu, Delhi, Dhule, Goa, Uttarakhand, West Bengal, Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Sikkim, Gujarat, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Haryana, Jammu & Kashmir, Tamil Nadu, Himachal Pradesh, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Maharashtra, Mizoram, Nagaland, New Delhi, Karnataka, Tripura, and Uttar Pradesh,.
This Federal Bank recruitment page contains all the current and upcoming Federal recruitment notifications for 2020 across all its locations in India.
At GovtJobVacancy, you can search and find all government as private-sector jobs as education-wise as well as location-wise. We listed jobs for all qualifications such as 10th, 12th, B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, B.Sc, M.Sc, B.Fsc, M.Phil, Ph.D., BCA, B.B.A, MBBS, MS/MD, MCA, B.Com, etc.
In a Nutshell,
Getting a bank job in the Federal bank is neither a simple nor a tedious process. You can easily crack the exam if you are thorough with the syllabus and get Federal Bank Recruitment through IBPS 2020.