Data protection officer in SBI recruitment 2020, 01 Vacancy available
Post Name:- Data protection officer
Total No. Of Vacancy:- 01
Last Date:-23th June 2020
Data protection officer in SBI recruitment 2020 Description
State Bank of India invites Online application from Indian citizen for appointment to the post of “Data Protection Officer” Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Online given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below
01 Vacancy in SBI Mumbai for Data Protection Officer.
Visit Letusdo.in to get fast job update and allow the notification
Data protection officer in SBI recruitment 2020 Eligibility and Qualifications
Post Name: Data Protection Officer
No of Vacancy: 01
Basic: Graduation or it’s equivalent Preferred Professional Certification: Certified EU GDPR Foundation, CIPP (Certified Information Privacy Professional), CIPT(Certified Information Privacy Technologist), CIPM (Certified Information Privacy Manager), etc.
Age Limit: Maximum of 55 years
Specific Skill required:
Highly developed specialist knowledge in the General Data Privacy Regulation underpinned by theory and experience.
Post Qualification Work Experience:
Basic: Minimum15 years ‘post-qualification work experience(as on 01.04.2020)as Executive/ Supervisor in Corporate Sector out of which at least 10 years’ experience should be in the BFSI Sector.
Preferred: Experience in Data Privacy Laws & Regulations and other Data Security areas with associated IT skills
For more details please check the notification below from the link for this Data protection officer in SBI recruitment 2020
- Application fees &Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) is as under:
- General/EWS/ OBCcandidates-750/-(Seven Hundred Fifty only)
- SC/ ST/PWD candidates-Nil
ii. After ensuring the correctness of the particulars in the application form, candidates are required to pay the fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application. No change/ edit in the application will be allowed thereafter for this Data protection officer in SBI recruitment 2020
.iii. Fee haste is paid online through payment gateway integrated with the application. Payment can be made by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc. by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne byte candidates.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt, and the application form, bearing the date of submission, will be generated which should be printed and retained by the candidate.
- In case the online payment of fee is not successful in first instance, please make fresh attempts for online payment.
- A provision is there to reprint the e-Receipt and Application Format later stage.
vii. Application Fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account NOR can it be adjusted for any other examination or selection in future
The fee paid by the candidates is non-refundable for Data protection officer in SBI recruitment 2020
How to Apply
: 1. Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on the SBI website https://bank.sbi/careers/ pay the application fee using the Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.
ii. After registering online, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the system generated online application forms.
Iii. Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature. The online application will not be completed unless the candidate uploads his/ her photo and signature as per the guidelines specified under ‘How to Upload Document”.
Iv. Candidates should fill the ‘application form’ carefully and submit the same after filling it completely. In case a candidate is not able to fill the application in one go, he/ she can save the partly filled ‘Form’. On doing this, a provisional registration number &password is generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
Candidate should carefully note down the registration number &password. The partly filled & saved application form can be re-opened using registration number &password where-after the particulars can be edited if needed. This facility of editing the saved information will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled completely, the candidate should submit the application form and proceed for online payment of a fee
Before applying for the vacancies, please go through the officially released Advertisement given below link and Date for Data protection officer in SBI recruitment 2020
Selection Method Data protection officer in SBI recruitment 2020
Job Post Name
Application Start Date
Application Close Date
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let, us know in the comment section
Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us Form for Data protection officer in SBI recruitment 2020
FAQs for Data protection officer in SBI recruitment 2020
What is SBI?
How Many vacancies are in the Data protection officer in SBI recruitment 2020?
There are only 01 vacancy
What is the salary for this Job?
How to Apply For This Job?
What is the selection Procedure for Data protection officer in SBI recruitment 2020?
- NIMHANS Recruitment 2020 for 2 PsychiatryNIMHANS Recruitment 2020 for 2 Psychiatry Applications are invited from ...
- AMU Recruitment 2020 for 07 Contractual Posts11/11/2020
- a-IEDA Recruitment 2020 for Associate in ICARa-IEDA Recruitment 2020 for Associate in ICAR a-IDEA, The Technology ...
- NIPGR Recruitment 2020 for 1 Project AssociateNIPGR Recruitment 2020 for 1 Project Associate Candidates are invited ...
- IIT Varanasi Recruitment 2020 for JRFIIT Varanasi Recruitment 2020 for JRF Applications are invited for ...
- MSU Baroda Recruitment 2020 for 10 postsMSU Baroda Recruitment 2020 for 10 posts The Maharaja Sayajirao ...
- NIT Warangal Recruitment 18 Non Teaching PostsNIT Warangal Recruitment 18 Non Teaching Posts Principal Scientific / ...
- NIT Srinagar Recruitment 2020 for 45 Posts11/30/2020
- Army Public School Recruitment for 8 Teachers15/11/2020
- Calcutta School of Tropical Medicine Recruitment 202011/11/2020
- Nagaland University Recruitment 2020 for 74 Teachers20/11/2020
- TNAU Recruitment 2020 for 20 Posts in Coimbatore13/11/2020
- IPR Recruitment 2020 for 18 Apprentices22/10/2020
- NIEPMD Recruitment 2020 for 6 Consultant and DEO13/11/2020