Coaches in Fencing Association of India 2020, 16 Vacancies
Post Name: Assistant Coaches
No of vacancy: 16
Job Type: Full Time
Location: New Delhi
Last Date: 05 July 2020
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below for Coaches in Fencing Association of India 2020
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for Coaches in Fencing Association of India 2020
|Post Date :||17 june 2020|
|Application Start Date||17 June 2020|
|Last Date :||05 July 2020|
|Exam/Interview Date :|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for Coaches in Fencing Association of India 2020.
FAI/2020-21/ 207 Dated : 17.06.2020
Advertisement for 16 posts of Assistant Coaches
Applications are invited from Eligible junior coaches for placement at
National centres of Excellence in Fencing.
Fencing Association of India (FAI) is a National Sports Federation registered under the Societies Act 1860 and it operates jointly with Sports Authority of India (SAI), Government of India, Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports with the aim to promote and broad – base sports in the country. for Coaches in Fencing Association of India 2020.
FAI desires to implement schemes/programmes for achieving excellence in sports in different disciplines at international level in order to establish India as a Fencing Sport power requires qualified and experienced Assistant Coaches in all three events (Foil, Epee and Sabre) in the discipline of Fencing to train/assist the Fencers for achieving excellence in National/Asian/Commonwealth/Olympic and other major international competitions.
Educational Qualification for Coaches in Fencing Association of India 2020.:
- Should be English Speaking and have a working knowledge of
- Should have a Diploma in Fencing from Sports Authority of India or equivalent from a reputed university/institute of India/abroad AND Certificate course for International Fencers from a recognized Institution or from FAI/SAI
- Should have a deep understanding of Fencing sport and High-Performance Sport Atmosphere
Experience for Coaches in Fencing Association of India 2020.:
Minimum Senior National Level Participation or Junior Level Medal.
- Minimum 5 of his trained Fencers should have represented in Senior / Junior / Sub Junior Levels at National Fencing Championships /
- Minimum 3 years of work experience as a Fencing Coach in a reputed / recognized Fencing Training Institution
- Should have worked in a club / Training Centre / Fencing Association or Equivalent for a minimum of 5 years
- Minimum Senior National Medalist or International Participation in “FIE” or equivalent as a
- Should have good knowledge of his / her specific discipline (Epee or Sabre or Foil as the case may be).
- Should be able to maintain, handle and repair the Fencing
- Should be physically fit to demonstrate the technique to the athletes while imparting
Age for Coaches in Fencing Association of India 2020.:
- Should be below 60 years of age as on 1st June 2020. However, in exceptional cases, the Committee constituted by FAI jointly with SAI may take a decision based on credentials of the coach, if the age exceeds 60
- INR 75,000/- per month (all-inclusive) as per SAI guidelines. However, in exceptional and deserving cases, the salary can be enhanced with the approval of Govt. of India, Ministry of Youth Affairs and
Tenure for Coaches in Fencing Association of India 2020.:
- The Assistant Coach would be engaged on a regular basis with a probationary period of 6 months and on satisfactory performance as assessed by the Appraising and Reviewing Authority, his services will be extended for a period of 3 years to begin with on annual performance basis which can be extended as per requirement.
- The Contract could be terminated even earlier with one month notice from either side in case his/her performance is considered not
As per the eligibility guidelines issued by Sports Authority of India from time to time.
Accountability for Coaches in Fencing Association of India 2020.:
- The Assistant Coach would be given specific task/targets to be achieved during the period of the
- Assistant Coach will be primarily posted at National Centres of Excellence in India and liable for transfer anywhere in
- The Assistant Coach would provide his services at any place in India or abroad where so required by FAI and shall perform his duties, tasks and responsibilities as assigned to him by FAI to the satisfaction and in accordance with the directions of
- FAI would utilize the services of the Assistant Coach to the fullest capability in accordance with his qualification and
- FAI would utilize the services of the Assistant Coach for conducting practical training courses for Junior Coaches/ Referees / Judges
- Assistant Coach would submit data analysis of all the national campers / probables prepared during the national coaching camps on quarterly basis and performance during each competition to FAI &
- FAI would be entitled to utilize the services of the Assistant Coach for training of athletes (seniors, Juniors & Sub-Juniors) from time to time, for academic purposes. for Coaches in Fencing Association of India 2020.
Interested Coaches / Experts may send their complete curriculum vitae to:-
Last date for receipt of applications: 5th July 2020. The same can be extended in case of unexpected/unforeseen circumstances.
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for Coaches in Fencing Association of India 2020.
FAQs For these Coaches in Fencing Association of India 2020.
What is Fencing Association of India?
The Fencing Association of India is the governing body for the sport of fencing in the India and is recognized by the Indian Olympic Association as one of its National Sports Association members.
How to Apply for Coaches in Fencing Association of India 2020.?
Interested Coaches / Experts may send their complete curriculum vitae to:- Secretary General & CEO, Fencing Association of India at f [email protected] and c [email protected] Last date for receipt of applications: 5th July 2020. The same can be extended in case of unexpected / unforeseen circumstances.
What are the salary of this Jobs?
Salary 75 T
how many vacancy open right now?
there are 16 Vacancies open right now
What are the Selections methods of this Post?
Selections will be through interview