CHE Gujarat Recruitment 2020 for 780 AP Commissionerate of Higher Education, Gandhinagar, Gujarat has issued NOCs for the appointment of 780 posts of Assistant Professors with the nomenclature ‘Adhyapak Sahayak’ in Non-government Grant-in-aid Arts, Commerce, Science, Home Science, Rural Studies, Physical Education, Education and Law colleges through Centralized Recruitment Process. The management authorities of the concerned colleges have given their consent for the Centralized Recruitment Process. Online applications from eligible candidates are invited for the post of ‘Adhyapak Sahayak’
CHE Gujarat Recruitment 2020 for 780 AP » Letusdo
CHE Gujarat Recruitment 2020 for 780 AP Commissionerate of Higher Education, Gandhinagar, Gujarat has issued NOCs for the appointment of 780 posts of | Qualification » Graduate Jobs | Total No of Vacancy » 780 | Hireing Organization » CHE Gujarat | Post Name/ Designations » Assistant Professor | job Location » Gandhinagar , Gujarat
Salary Currency: INR
Date Posted: 2020-12-05
Expiry Posted: 2020-12-21
Employment Type : FULL_TIME
Hiring Organization : CHE
Organization URL: http://www.rascheguj.in/
Organization Logo: https://Letusdo.in/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Govt-of-Gujarat.jpg
Location: PostalAddress, Dr. Jivraj Mehta Bhavan, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, 382010, IN
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification Full details are given below For CHE Gujarat Recruitment 2020 for 780 AP
Qualification, Eligibility, and Age Limit & Relaxation:
Qualification for Adhyapak Sahayak in Education (B.Ed.) colleges
- A Master Degree in concerned subject with a minimum of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade on a point scale where the grading system is followed).
- M.Ed. Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade on a point scale where the grading system is followed).
- The candidate must have passed the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by UGC and CSIR or similar test accredited by UGC SLET/SET.
- Only the candidates with Ph.D. degree as per the criteria mentioned in Condition no 5 are exempted from NET/SLET.
Qualification for Adhyapak Sahayak in Law colleges.
- Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade on a point scale where the grading system is applicable) at Master Degree L.L.M. from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have passed the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by UGC/ CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/G-SET.
- Only the candidates with Ph.D. degree as per the criteria mentioned in Condition no. 5 are exempted from NET/SLET.
Qualification for Adhyapak Sahayak in Physical Education colleges will be as per the NCTE regulation 2014 (Appendix-7) and UGC regulation 2018 (Para 4.8).
Qualification for Adhyapak Sahayak in B.R.S. Colleges will be as under;
- For Agronomy subject in B.R.S. College as per the UGC regulation 2018 (Para 3 &4). B.Sc.(Agriculture)/B.R.S. (Agronomy) and M.Sc.(Agriculture)/ M.R.S. (Agronomy) with NET/SLET or Ph.D.
- For Economics Subject in B.R.S. College as per the UGC regulation 2018 (Para 3 & 4). B.A.(Economics)/B.R.S. (Economics) and M.A.(Economics)/ M.R.S. (Economics) with NET/SLET or Ph.D.
Note: – The applicant must possess all qualifications on or before last date of Application.
For Reservation Category Candidates:-
- Reservation for SC/ST/SEBC/EWS and Persons with Disabilities will be as per existing policy of Government of Gujarat and should be applicable to Gujarat domicile candidates only.
Application fee is Rs.250/- (Rs. Two hundred fifty only) for the candidate belonging to Open and Socially and Economically Backward class., where as candidates from disabled, Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribe categories have to pay Rs.100 (Rs. One hundred only). Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Check More Latest Jobs:[display-posts wrapper=”ul” wrapper_class=”display-posts-listing grid” posts_per_page=”24″]
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for CHE Gujarat Recruitment 2020 for 780 AP
Selection Procedure of CHE Gujarat Recruitment 2020 for 780 AP
At the time of oral interview, the selection Committee will prepare list of selected candidate and waiting list in the ratio of 1:1, means, same number of candidates will be included in the waiting list as per the number of vacant seats. A candidate has to remain present at a stipulated time for the oral interview before the selection committee for the college preferred, failing which, the name will not be included in the final selection list.
How to Apply/ Application Procedure
- Eligible candidates have to apply online, during the dates mentioned in the newspaper advertisement on the website of the office www.rascheguj.in
- Candidates are requested to go through the instructions for advertisement displayed on the website thoroughly before filling the application form. Online application form filled in by a candidate will be considered as final, later on no changes/amendments can be made in it or your representation in this regard cannot be accepted.
- Except online submission, do not send application form by any other means like through post or courier etc.
- First of all a candidate has to register on website www.rascheguj.in
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information
LetusdoAlways tries to give the Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as the Most recent Job-Related Post. Follow our public Job Portal. Government’s latest work; Interview website for current work and mock Test.
Thank you Click on the official alert button to read the free notification message. Click on the Apply button below to apply for a job offer on the official website. Click the download button to see the official notification button for CHE Gujarat Recruitment 2020 for 780 AP.