Bhufs Recuritmrnt 2020 for 13 Posts
Post Name: Various Posts
No of vacancy: 13
Job Type: Full TIme
Last Date: 08 July 2020
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below . For This Bhufs Recuritmrnt 2020 for 13 Posts.
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information For This Bhufs Recuritmrnt 2020 for 13 Posts.
|Post Date :||18 June 2020|
|Application Start Date||18 June 2020|
|Last Date :||08 July 2020|
|Exam/Interview Date :||update soon|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply For This Bhufs Recuritmrnt 2020 for 13 Posts.
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot Ph: 01639-256232, 256236
VACANCIES For This Bhufs Recuritmrnt 2020 for 13 Posts.
Online applications are invited w.e.f 18.06.2020 through University website i.e www.bfuhs.ac.in from the eligible candidates for recruitment to the post of Programmer Gr-II- 02 (UR-01, SC-01), Technical Supervisor (Blood Bank)-01 (UR), Lecturer SLP/Sp&Hg-02 (UR-01, SC-01), Store Keeper-01 (SC (M/B), Cook-01 (UR), Lecturer (Pharmacy)-03 i.e (Pharmaceutics-02 (UR-01, SC-01), Pharmacology-01 (SC) on regular basis at University office and its constituent Institutions. The last date for apply online applications is 08.07.2020 and bank challan is 10.07.2020.
Note- Above said posts of Store Keeper and Lecturer (Pharmacy) have no bearing on the posts already advertised vide advt. no 06/14 and 01/18 qua which CWP no 29384 & 27670 of 2018 and other connected writs are pending in the Hon’able Punjab & Haryana High Court, Chandigarh.
Salary For This Bhufs Recuritmrnt 2020 for 13 Posts.
- Programmer Gr,II – Rs. 10300-34800+4400 G.P
- Technical Supervisor (Blood Bank)- 10300-34800+5000 GP 3. Lecturer (SLP/Sp&Hg) – Rs. 15600-39100+5400 G.P
- Store Keeper –Rs. 10300-34800+3200 G.P
- Cook- Rs. 4900-10680+1650 G.P
- Lecturer (Pharmacy) Rs. 15600-39100+5400 G.P
Qualification & Experience For This Bhufs Recuritmrnt 2020 for 13 Posts
10 years working experience in the relevant field after graduation in the recognized Education Institution as Programmer.
Technical Supervisor (Blood Bank)
10+2 with science. B.Sc (MLT). M.Sc (MLT) from a recognized University
Preference will be given to the candidate having three years experience. 3..Lecturer (SLP/Sp&Hg)
M.Sc(Audiology)/M.Sc(Speech Language Pathology)/MASLP/M.Sc(Speech and Hearing) degree from RCI recognized institution after BASLP degree.
- Graduate with 50% marks from a recognized University with working knowledge of
- Ten (10) years experience of handling stores in University/Government Department/ Recognized Educational
- First class B.Pharm with Master’s degree in Pharmacy (M.Pharma) in appropriate branch of specialization in Pharmacy, recognized by Pharmacy Council of
A PCI recognized Pharm.D degree holder shall also be eligible for the posts of Lecturer/ Assistant Professor in the subjects of Pathophysiology, Pharmacology and Pharmacy Practice.
- Experience: A Lecturer will be re-designated as Assistant Professor after 02 years of teaching experience in PCI approved/recognized Pharmacy
- Should have 03 years as Demonstrator
General terms and condition For This Bhufs Recuritmrnt 2020 for 13 Posts.
- The application fee
- i) For Sr.No. 2, 3 & 6 1500/-(Rs 750/- for SC/ST) + 18% GST
- ii) Sr.No. 1,4 to 5 500/- (Rs. 250/- for SC/ST)
- The University has right to increase or decrease the number of posts at any stage without citing any reason or not to fill any or all the
- Age 18 to 37 Relaxation in upper age limit as per Punjab Govt. rules.
As per orders of Hon’ble Punjab & Haryana High Court in CWP No. 1565 of 2013 (O & M) the existing staff , teaching and/or Non teaching, if otherwise eligible to compete in regular selection will be granted age relaxation by the University to enable them to compete for such regular selection/appointment.
- Reservation policy as per Pb. Govt. rules. As per the Punjab Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes (Reservation in Services) Act-2006- Fifty percent of the vacancies of the quota reserved for scheduled castes in direct recruitment, shall be offered to Balmikis and Mazbi Sikhs, if available, as a first preference from amongst the Scheduled
- The Applicant after filling on line application submit hard copy of on line application and must accompany self attested copies of certificates for proof of date of birth, marks sheet, degree, experience, residence proof etc. at the office of the Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Sadiq Road, Faridkot upto 10.07.2020 upto 05.00 For This Bhufs Recuritmrnt 2020 for 13 Posts.
- Applicant must possess the requisite qualification by the last date of receipt of
- Candidates already in service must route their application Through Proper Channel.
- Candidate must have pass Punjabi Examination upto Matriculation or its equivalent.
- The candidates who have already applied against advt. no 03/2019 for the post of Programmer Gr-II need not to apply again. However any additional information may be sent to the Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences,
- Salary as per Pb. Govt. / University instructions rules
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us For This Bhufs Recuritmrnt 2020 for 13 Posts.
FAQs For This Bhufs Recuritmrnt 2020 for 13 Posts.
What is Bhufs?
How to Apply For This Bhufs Recuritmrnt 2020 for 13 Posts.?
Online applications are invited w.e.f 18.06.2020 through University website i.e
www.bfuhs.ac.in from the eligible candidates for recruitment to the post
What are the salary of this Jobs?
10300-39000 rs per months
how many vacancy open right now?
there are 12 vacancies open right now
What are the Selections methods of this Post?
Selection will be through interviews or exam